MBA admission 2020 at AIMS Institutes Bangalore is open for all categories of candidates - Karnataka domicile as well as Non-Karnataka candidates. The last date to apply for AIMS Institutes Bangalore Admission 2020 is to close on February 1, 2020. The application process is online and the application fee is Rs.1500/- as was last year.
Established in the year 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education, AIMS Institutes Bangalore launched the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at its School of Business in the year 1998 with the broad objective to impart professional education and training in various aspects of modern management. This MBA course takes into account the process of preparing a student to master the art of solving business problems.
AIMS Bangalore is one of the leading MBA colleges in India. It is ranked & rated as one of the best private B-Schools in the country by various rating agencies over the years. The Business world B-School survey has ranked AIMS as 18th Best B-School in the country and the institute with 5th best intellectual capital among more than 3000 B-Schools in the country.
The institute is accredited by NAAC and by IACBE which is an international accreditation body for B-Schools. It has also been rated as best college for Entrepreneurship Education in India and ISB, Hyderabad has selected AIMS as a local delivery partner for the global Goldman Sachs 10000 women entrepreneurs Development Program.
Sharing the key excellence areas and features of MBA at AIMS Institutes Bangalore, Dr.Kiran G. Reddy, Founder - AIMS Institutes said, “AIMS offers IACBE accredited programmes which is CHEA recognised accreditation. The Focus Centres in Entrepreneurship, Sustainability, Community Services, Consulting, Research, International Liaison, Student Development provide a platform for students to excel and build expertise in respective domains.”
AIMS achieves good placements and the reason behind this, according to Dr Reddy is, “The Industry projects including consulting, surveys, and research for both government and private sectors develop key employable skills of the students.”
AIMS Bangalore: MBA Programme Fee
The 2 years MBA programme fees payable for MBA 2020-22 by the students at AIIMS Institute Bangalore is Rs. 9,50,000/-
Over the years, AIMS Bangalore has recorded consistently high placements. Through its Placement Cell, it provides direction and support to students who are eligible for placement. All through the years, it has succeeded in maintaining good placement record.
AIMS Bangalore MBA Placement 2019 has recorded highest salary of Rs.16 LPA and Average Salary of Rs. 5 LPA. Top Recruiters include Amazon, Deloitte, City Union Bank, Capgemini, Bajaj Capital, Squareyards, Byju's, Ceasefire Industries, Future Retail, 42 estates, Acess Next, Aditya Birla, Pantaloons, Akshay Marketing, AL ROBOTIC, Anmol Share Broking, Ceasefire Industries, Clear Tax, among others.
AIMS Bangalore MBA 2020-22: Intake
Number of seats available for MBA admission 2020 at AIMS Bangalore are 240 students.
AIMS: International Collaborations
AIMS Bangalore has also international collaborations for student / faculty exchange and joint research programs with University of California, Riverside (UCR) for Credit Course and Internship at Disneyworld; Laval University, Quebec, Canada for Faculty & Student Exchange, Research; North West University, South Africa for Faculty & Student Exchange, Research; ESC Troyes, France for Faculty & Student Exchange; EM Normandie, France for Faculty & Student Exchange and VATEL, France for Faculty & Student Exchange
MBA Program Specializations
AIMS Institutes Bangalore offer a wide range of specializations in the MBA program as given below:
- Human Resources
- Banking, Insurance and Financial Services
- Healthcare Management
- Sales and Marketing
Last Date to Apply: February 1, 2020
AIMS Institutes Bangalore have announced the MBA 2020 admission criteria. Deadline to apply online for admission at AIMS closes on February 1, 2020. AIMS will accept scores of CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT exams.
AIMS Application Fee: Rs.1500/-
AIMS Bangalore registration and application fee is Rs.1500/- for MBA 2020-22. The application process is online.
AIMS Admission Criteria 2020 describe in detail the admission eligibility, shortlisting criteria, Fee, cut offs and final selection criteria in admission process.
AIMS Institutes Bangalore Admission Eligibility
- AIMS eligibility criteria require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline, with at least 50% marks or equivalent
- For Karnataka State Candidates a relaxation of 5% in minimum marks required is given to SC/ST & Cat-1 candidates
- The candidate should have appeared in at least one of the MBA entrance exams - CAT 2019/XAT 2020/ CMAT 2020/MAT 2019-20/GMAT and should have scored 60 percentile or above
- If the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence to determine PGDM admission eligibility would be based on the equivalence certified by the institution/university from where the bachelor's degree is obtained. In case the institution/university does not have any scheme for converting the CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by AIIMS Bangalore to confirm the Admission eligibility of the candidate.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply
- Candidates with a minimum of one year work experience are preferred
How to Apply for Admission
Application for MBA Admission 2020 at AIMS Institutes Bangalore should be submitted online at the institute’s website by making payment of application fee of Rs.1500/-. The Application process is shared below:
- Step-1: Register as New user at the MBA/PGDM admission portal on Website.Log in to the portal once the registration process is complete.
- Step-2: Fill up details about Student Category, Level of Study, Admission Type-Govt Quota or Management Quota
- Step-3: Enter all the information required in this section - address, email ID, telephone number, mobile number among others
- Step-4: Enter all the information regarding parent's / guardian’s address, email ID, telephone number, and mobile number
- Step-5: Enter all the previous academic information required in this section
- Step-6: Enter all the Additional Details like languages known and your ability to read / write / speak respective language, achievements (if any) in sports / cultural programmes
- Step-7: Enter all the previous work experience (if any) and information regarding your accommodation requirement at AIMS
- Step-8: Choose the admission type and mode of sending your documents. You can send your documents through post or you can scan and upload the documents.
AIMS Bangalore Admission Criteria
The AIMS Centre for Admissions facilitates the admission process of the prospective students by offering them necessary counseling and career guidance to help them select the right programme and the professional assistance they require. AIMS Centre for Admission conducts selection rounds for admissions from time to time during the year at the Campus as well as at different regional centres within the country and across the globe. The centre guides and helps students in processing their applications for the admission in the institute.
AIMS Bangalore Admission Criteria 2020 is a two step process involving the Shortlisting criteria based on entrance exam score and the Final admission selection Criteria based on other key components apart from entrance exam score:
- AIMS Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of AIMS Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before final selection round. AIMS Bangalore will shortlist the candidates on the basis of following parameters:
- AIMS will consider aggregate scores and not sectional scores of the applicants in the acceptable entrance exams for shortlisting.
- AIMS will short-list the candidates for GD/PI round based on their best available test scores in CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT.
- Applicants may submit more than one entrance test score. AIMS will consider the best test score for shortlisting.
- Final Admission Selection Round Criteria
The objective of AIMS Selection Process for MBA aspirants is to assess communication skills, presentation skills, knowledge on current affairs, entrepreneurial abilities, understanding of markets, attitude, and aptness to take up the rigour of the programme.
- Post short-listing on the basis of available scores, applicants will be called for the final selection round (GD-PI Round)
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to go through the GD/PI round to be held in April/May 2020
- Dates and location for Final Selection Process will be announced by AIMs on the online portal. Candidates can choose the location of preference.
- Final selection is based on entrance exam score, Statement of Purpose (SoP), Academic Performance, Work Experience, performance in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI), Achievements
- Final admission offer based on above parameters will be announced on online portal in May 2020 .
AIMS Institutes Bangalore Admission Cut Off
AIMS minimum Cut offs 2020 for MBA admission 2020 have been announced by the institute. The cut offs for entrance exams are based on aggregate percentile score although candidates should also score well across the sections of the entrance exam. The cut offs are as under:
Minimum Required Cut off Percentile
MAT 2019 & 2020
ATMA 2019 & 2020
Sharing the AIMS Bangalore USPs and Strengths, Dr Reddy emphasizes, “AIIMS has high Intellectual Capital, large Alumni base, Strong Industry Interface, Consistent placements, Global Exchange Programmes and on campus successful Business Incubations that develop future business leaders as industry ready.”
AIMS is working towards integrating technology in education in a big way which would help the students be at ease with the technology. As a part of this initiative, AIMS is now providing Apple iPads to students apart from training and certifying them on this platform.
The MBA programme at AIMS Bangalore is AICTE approved and learning experience at AIMS is good. AIMS Bangalore has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to the process of building leaders in today’s global business environment.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on AIMS Institutes Bangalore