BIM Trichy MBA admission 2021 process is open from November 20, 2020. The application process is online and the application fee is Rs.1450/-. BIM Tiruchirappalii will accept only CAT 2020 exam score for MBA admission 2021 and will consider other parameters also in final selection process. The last date to apply for BIM Trichy MBA admission 2021 is February 14, 2021.
Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli, named after the revolutionary poet Bharathidasan, is affiliated to Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli which is an offshoot of the University of Madras. With an affiliating jurisdiction of 7 districts, the Bharathidasan University offers over 250 courses to over 1.5 lakh students, both directly and through its affiliated colleges
Set up in 1984, Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli is a one of the premier Indian B-schools. It is ranked among top 100 MBA colleges in India in the MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020.
Housed inside an industrial giant, BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), a multitude of industry experts have time and again testified to the distinctive brand of leaders that BIM Trichy has yielded. Its MBA programme is an amalgamation of a highly rigorous and contemporary curriculum, and experiential learning facilitated by sublime faculty.
BIM Trichy MBA:Programme Highlights
- Direct linkage with industry for acquiring practical skills of management.
- Diverse student body developed through a highly competitive admission process.
- Qualified full-time faculty with a blend of academic and industrial experience.
- Moderate tuition fee of Rs 12.15 lakhs
- Successful managers and business leaders serve as visiting faculty
- High Placements 2020 with average salary Rs.9.26 LPA and highest salary Rs.13.5 LPA
- Access to extensive facilities like well stocked library, 24 hours computer centre with 100 MBPS Internet facility and wi-fi enabled campus.
- Flexible curriculum well-recognized for its breadth and depth.
- Career planning and placement leading to challenging management positions.
- Distinguished alumni recognized for their performance in the Industry.
- Leading Indian and foreign companies participate in our campus recruitment regularly every year.
BIM Trichy admission application is online process. BIM Trichy Admission Criteria 2021 describe the admission eligibility, admission process, weightage to CAT exam scores weightage to academics and work experience, final selection process with the weightage to different components in final selection criteria.
The candidates who have appeared in CAT 2020 on November 29, 2020, can apply for the 2 years full time MBA programme offered by BIM Tiruchirappalli from November 20, 2020 to February 14, 2021. The online application form is available at BIM Trichy admission website. MBA aspirants apart from appearing in CAT 2020 shall have to apply to BIM Trichy to seek admission for MBA batch 2021-23.
BIM Trichy MBA: Specializations
BIM Trichy MBA programme offers specialization in the key areas of Systems, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations.
BIM Trichy MBA 2021-23: Fee Structure
With a tuition fee at Rs.12,14,700, the two years total MBA programme fee at BIM Tiruchirappalli is Rs.15,50,0000. The fee does not include the mess expenses which may come to around Rs.40,000 per annum.
BIM Trichy MBA Intake: 120 Students
The programme intake for BIM Trichy MBA is 120 seats
BIM Trichy MBA Placements
BIM Tiruchirappalli has a consistent high placement record with rising average salary for the batch year after year. Average Salary in Placement 2020 for the 35th MBA batch is Rs.9.26 LPA while the highest salary stood at Rs.13.50 LPA.
Companies from all sectors Manufacturing, Consulting, BFSI, FMCG, IT&ITes regularly recruit from BIM Trichy. Top recruiters include Asian Paints, CTS, Citicorp, EXIM Bank, EY GDS, EY India, Godrej & Boyce, Hindustan Unilever Ltd., HSBC, Infosys, Mindtree, Nippon Paints, Thoughtworks, TAFE, Vedanta
BIM Trichy Application Fee: Rs.1450/-
The Application fee to apply for BIM Trichy MBA admission 2021 for General candidates is Rs. 1450/- and for SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 950/-
How to pay BIM Trichy Application Fee?
- The payment of BIM Trichy application fee can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
- If payment is made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli.
- You need to enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the BIM Trichy online application form for MBA admission.
How to Apply for BIM Trichy MBA Admission 2021?
- The candidates who wish to pursue MBA from BIM Trichy should apply and appear in CAT 2020 and should separately apply for BIM Trichy MBA admission
- The Admission Application form and prospectus can be obtained only through online registration at BIM Trichy website.
- The online registration process should be done with an option to pay by Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking or Demand Draft
BIM Trichy Admission 2021: Important Dates
Key dates for BIM Tiruchirappalli admission process are as under:
Application Process Activity
BIM Trichy Admission Application Start Date
November 20, 2020
Last Date to Apply for BIM Trichy MBA Admission
February 14, 2021
BIM Trichy Application Fee
Rs.1450/- (950 for SC/ST)
BIM Trichy Admission Eligibility Criteria
- BIM Trichy eligibility criteria require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- One of the most important points in BIM Trichy Admission Eligibility criteria is that apart from a recognized graduate degree, the candidate should be registered for CAT 2020 and must have appeared in CAT exam on November 29, 2020 to become eligible for MBA 2021 admission.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results is also eligible to apply for BIM Trichy Admission 2021. Such candidates should complete the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2021.
- If the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence to determine MBA admission eligibility would be based on the equivalence certified by the institution/university from where the bachelor's degree is obtained. In case the institution/university does not have any scheme for converting the CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by BIM Trichy to confirm the Admission eligibility of the candidate.
- CAT 2020 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM-MBA Programme 2021-2023.
BIM Trichy Admission Process
The selection process consists of twostages. The first is Shortlisting of candidates based on CAT 2020 scores and second is Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD) for shortlisted candidates.
1. BIM Trichy Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of BIM Trichy Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before final selection round. BIM will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in CAT 2020 exam. The Shortlisting Criteria will be as under:
- BIM Trichy will consider aggregate CAT 2020 exam scores and not sectional scores of the applicants in the acceptable entrance exams for shortlisting.
- The Common Admission Test (CAT) Registration Number should be incorporated in the BIM online registration page in the space provided therein
- After the shortlisting, the candidates will go through GD-PI round
2. BIM Trichy Final Admission Selection Criteria
BIM Trichy selection criteria after final admission round award judiciously divided weightages to Entrance exam score; Academics; Work Experience; Group Discussion; Personal Interview among other parameters.
- The PI & GD will be conducted at Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Tiruchirappalli subject to availability of sufficient candidates for each of the centres
- Academic performance of the candidate in 10th standard, 12th standard, qualifying degree and relevant work experience are the other components which are verified and given weightage during the second stage of the selection process
- The final selection for the MBA programme will be based on the performance of the candidate in all the above components
- Candidates with prior work experience are preferred but outstanding fresh Under Graduates are equally encouraged
BIM offers one of the most coveted MBA programmes in India. Entry to this course is regulated through a rigorous selection process. MBA graduates from BIM are widely placed in Industry. The programme has attracted people with diverse backgrounds, career interests and aspirations. BIM Trichy prefers the candidates who have one thing in common - an interest in learning and a desire to equip themselves for challenging leadership positions. Objectives of BIM Trichy focus all its resources and energy only on a two-year full-time residential MBA programme. All other activities that are carried out by BIM, like management development programmes, consultancy assignments, case development, research among others are aimed at improving the quality of input given to the MBA students.
An aptitude for teamwork, the ability to lead and social responsiveness rate high in the selection process. Each student is a latent source of knowledge and the programme at BIM is skewed to tap that knowledge. The courses offered place a lot of emphasis on interaction through a series of case studies, seminars, simulations, team projects, village immersion programme and corporate immersion programme. The students are urged to work in teams and play a significant role in the design and modification of courses.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on BIM Tiruchirappalli