Chetana's Institute Mumbai Admission 2021 is open for its PGDM 2021-23 batch. The institute offers 2 years full time PGDM (General); PGDM (Marketing) and PGDM (Retail). Total intake in all the three PGDM programmes is 270 students.
In view of the countrywide Corona Virus pandemic, CIMR Mumbai last date to apply online for admission is extended till August 5, 2021. The application fee for CIMR Mumbai Admission 2021 is Rs.2000/- and should be paid online. The institute will conduct Online Personal Interviews for admission 2021 instead of in person interviews.
Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai is popularly referred to as CIMR. The institute has been imparting and contributing tremendously in qualitative development of Management Education in India. The B-school enjoys a high alumni base occupying key corporate positions and high international linkages.
Exam Score Accepted for CIMR Mumbai Admission 2021
For CIMR Mumbai admission 2021, scores of wide range of entrance examinations are accepted. CAT, CET, ATMA, CMAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT scores are accepted for admission 2021. Students are required to appear for the online PI after applying to the program. In addition to the qualifying exam, past academic records, work experience, achievements are considered for final selection.
CIMR Mumbai USPs
With a legacy of over 25 years, CIMR is a highly ranked and 2nd oldest B-School in Mumbai. CIMR campus was established in 1996 in the heart of Mumbai’s business hub, Bandra close of BKC. The strategic location of the Institute offers a unique advantage to attract industry professionals for teaching, grooming and placement purpose.
- The Institute offers three streams of PGDM programs, with two specialized pathways such as Marketing and Retail.
- Experienced teaching faculty with experience in industry and research
- Visiting and guest lectures from diverse industry
- Strong industry connects for placements, internships and live projects
- Innovative teaching pedagogy comprising of international cases and business simulation
- High focus on employability skills and preparing students for the corporate world
- A strong alumni network with over 10,000 professionals across different industries
- Corporate events, international and national conferences and various cultural & sports events to help students explore their hidden potential.
- State of art resources to provide a vibrant learning experience to students.
- Internships built into the program to help students gain practical experience
- An entrepreneurship cell to guide students on setting up new ventures.
- 100% Placement of students with top brands
- Training and workshops to groom students for interviews
- Guest Lectures by international speakers through the Global Forum at Chetana’s
- Visits by international corporates for recruitment and Campus interviews by international recruiters
- Visits by students from leading foreign universities
- Joint faculty research with International University
Programs Offered, Specializations & Intake
CIMR Mumbai offers three AICTE approved 2 years full time PGDM programs:
Post-Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM)
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management program is structured to provide a perfect combination of in-depth conceptual understanding and practical insights to tackle real-world business issues. The pedagogy followed at CIMR includes class room lectures, discussions, case studies, peer learning, audio visual aids, presentations, participation in competitions and events.
The program comprises of 4 semesters spanning over 2 academic years. The specializations are offeredin Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations, and Systems.
Intake:The present in-take of the program is 180 seats.
Marketing management is a critical factor which directly influences the organic growth and sustenance of any organization. It is with this premise that that PGDM Marketing program has been designed at CIMR. This program teaches students how to devise and deploy effective marketing strategies to counter any challenges in business. The pedagogy followed at CIMR includes class room lectures, discussions, case studies, peer learning, audio visual aids, presentations, participation in competitions and events. The program comprises of 4 semesters spanning over 2 academic years.
Intake: The present in-take of the program is 60 seats.
Chetana’s Retails Management PGDM programmeis designed with the aid of modern technology, market experience, and constant innovation. The pedagogy followed at CIMR includes class room lectures, discussions, case studies, peer learning, audio visual aids, presentations, participation in competitions and events. The program prepares students for the fast changing modern retail industry by combining quality theoretical knowledge and practical applications.
The Students of retail program have the opportunity of participating in Industrial Visits, Live Projects, Off- Summer Projects and weekend Field Projects.
Intake: Present Intake is 30 seats
CIMR Mumbai Fees for PGDM Programmess
CIMR Mumbai Fees for the 2 years PGDM programmes at Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai is as under:
CIMR Mumbai Fees (Rs. in Lakhs)
PGDM Marketing 2021-23
PGDM Retail 2021-23
In addition following fee is also payable:
- Library / Computer Laboratory deposit of Rs. 10,000/- (Refundable) to be paid separately by DD / PO.
- The Fees are payable by Demand Draft / PO drawn in favour of “Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research”, payable at Mumbai.
- Fee may be revised at the time of admission
CIMR Mumbai Placement
CIMR Mumbai placement has witnessed a rising trend year after year. Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai has a high placement record. The successful placement for PGDM 2018-20 batch is a testimony that top recruiters have been reposing their faith in the quality of education, curriculum and pedagogy imparted to the students at CIMR Mumbai.
Highest package for PGDM programme at Chetana’s Institute stood at Rs.10 LPA while Average salary was Rs.5.71 LPA.
Top Recruiters at CIMR Mumbai Placements include Amul, Bajaj Electricals, Zee TV, TCS, ICICI group, HDFC Group, Capegemini, CEAT Ltd, Coca Cola, Edelweiss, Deloitte, ITC Ltd, L'Oréal, LAFARGE, Marico among others.
Chetana’s Admission Criteria 2021 describe the admission eligibility, admission process, weightage to entrance exam scores like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAH CET, MAT, ATMA, weightage to academics and work experience, final selection process with the weightage to different components in final selection criteria.
CIMR Mumbai Last date to Apply
CIMR Mumbai last date to apply for PGDM admission 2021 is August 5, 2021. After the last date to apply at CIMR is over, the process of PI round will begin.
How to Apply for CIMR Mumbai Admission 2021
You can apply for Chetana’s institute Mumbai admission 2021 with a single common online application form for all the three PGDM programmes. The application fee is Rs.2000/- . This fee should be paid online through NET Banking, NEFT/RTGS,Credit card/Debit card payment. There is no cut-off for applying for PGDM at Chetana’s. While applying for admission, candidates can mark their programme preference.
You need to login at CIMR Mumbai Admission 2021 website ‘Online Application Form’ and register. Subsequently you will be filling up the online application form with your login id and password. You are required to upload your recent passport size photo and signature while filling up your application form.
Before entering your academic details, please be ready with all your class X, XII and graduation marks. No mandatory column in the application form should be left blank and you should fill all the data as required.
CIMR Mumbai Admission Eligibility
CIMR Mumbai admission eligibility requires an applicant to fulfill following conditions
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality/Origin
- Chetana’s eligibility criteria require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline
- Apart from a recognized graduate degree, the candidate should appear in one the six MBA entrance exams as given above and must score positive marks to become eligible for admission.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results is also eligible to apply for Chetana’s Institute Admission 2021.
- Work Experience is not mandatory
CIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria
CIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria 2021 will be a two step process involving the Shortlisting criteria based on entrance exam score and the Final admission selection Criteria
- Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of Chetana’s Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before final selection round. Chetana’s Institute shortlists the candidates for PI round as well as document verification of academic qualifications from school to graduation. For admission 2021, CIMR will conduct online PI round. The Shortlisting criteria will be as under:
- Chetana’s Institute will shortlist all the candidates who apply on the basis of entrance exam scores accepted for admission for PI round 2021
- Only those candidates will be shortlisted who have scored non zero positive scores in the MBA entrance exam.
- Chetana’s Institute will consider aggregate scores and not sectional scores of the applicants in the acceptable entrance exams for shortlisting.
- Applicants may submit more than one entrance test score. Chetana’s Institute will consider the best test score for shortlisting.
Final Admission Selection Round Criteria
- This year CIMR will conduct the PI round online
- Candidates should attend online personal interview as per the dates advised by CIMR
- A candidate who remains absent for the PI shall be treated as not an eligible candidate for the admission to the course.
- The merit list for admission will be displayed on the website/Notice Board in order of merit
Final Admission Offer
Admission offers are made as per preferred choice of PGDM programme and in accordance with the merit list prepared by CIMR based on Entrance exam score, PI score, Past academic record, work experience, Sports/extra curricular activities among others.
Following attested documents are to be submitted at the time of admission at CIMR by the Candidates:
- One set of statement of marks of SSC, HSC and Graduation with Degree Certificate. The candidates appeared for the Final Year examination must produce the marks sheets for the bachelor degree by the stipulated date.
- Valid MAH CET / CAT / MAT / XAT/ ATMA / CMAT Score Card
One Passport size colour photograph (formal)
Demand Draft for payment of fees.
- GAP Certificate / Affidavit
- Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the candidate
- School Leaving Certificate for Date of Birth
- Online Registration for Anti Ragging Programme Affidavits is mandatory
CIMR Mumbai Cut off for CIMR Mumbai Admission 2021
CIMR Mumbai cut off is not prescribed for Chetana's Institute Mumbai Admission 2021 for any PGDM programme. Instead, CIMR Mumbai cut off depends upon the quality & number of applications received. The cut off varies from year to year for different courses.
The Cut off will be decided for CIMR Mumbai Admission 2021 on the basis of aggregate percentile score in the entrance exam although all the candidates with positive score in the entrance exam will be called to attend the PI round.
Established in 1996, Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research (CIMR) has multi-cultural outlook which ensures a stimulating learning environment for the students. More emphasis is placed on student participation in various co-curricular activities that help students discover their latent talents. The institute is located in the heart of Mumbai, the commercial capital of India. CIMR attracts students from across India in large number. Proximity to BKC (Second Financial Hub of Mumbai), keeps the students connected to industry and business. The Institute is designed to facilitate the differently-abled learners.