With the close of second phase of CMAT 2021 registration process on March 1, 2021, at 5 PM, now NTA has made live the CMAT application error correction window from March 4 to March 7, 2021 till 5 PM. National Testing Agency released specific notification to this effect on March 4, giving the last opportunity for CMAT aspirants to rectify their application form mistakes.
This is the second time that CMAT error correction window has been opened. Earlier it was opened in the first week of February 2021 after close of first phase of CMAT registration on January 30, 2021. Read in detail below what does the CMAT error correction window mean, how useful it is, who can edit application form errors, what precautions are required during the error correction process, how to correct errors to ensure your CMAT candidature for top MBA colleges accepting CMAT score among others
CMAT Error Correction Window 2021: Important Dates
Following are the key dates for CMAT 2021 error correction window during which you can edit your CMAT application form:
CMAT Error Correction Process
CMAT 2021 Application Error Edit Option Opens
March 4, 2021
CMAT 2021 Application Error Correction Last Date
March 7, 2021
Payment of (additional) fee, if any for error correction, can be paid through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/PAYTM
March 7, 2021
CMAT 2021 Error Correction Window: What it means for CMAT aspirants..
- The CMAT registration & application form error correction window reopening offers last chance to edit the CMAT application form mistakes
- All the candidates who have applied for CMAT exam 2021 in first phase till Jan 30, 2021 or till March 1, 2021 can use the opportunity to correct the CMAT application form errors till March 7, 2021
- NTA has clarified, “Any request for change in the particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances.”
- NTA has also cautioned the CMAT aspirants, “Corrections sent by the candidate through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand will not be entertained by NTA”
- So, this is the last chance to make use of the application edit option to rectify the CMAT application form errors and ensure your candidature for the exam.
Eligibility to Use CMAT Error Correction Window?
- All the CMAT 2021 registered candidates who have paid registration fees can view/edit the application form particulars
- Applicants who have opted for additional section on Innovation and Entrepreneurship in their Application Form for the above Examination can also edit their application form during the correction window
- Candidates who have registered but have not paid CMAT registration fee cannot edit CMAT application form errors
CMAT Application Errors that you can Edit
- Uploading the correct photograph with right size
- Uploading the right size of signature
- Change in Exam Centre
- Other particulars not affecting the basic details
CMAT Application Errors that you cannot Edit
Your Name, Date of Birth, Email, Phone number, Parents/spouse, Address among other basic details
How to Edit CMAT Application form Errors? Step by Step Process
You can access yopur CMAT application form and finalise the error edit in following six steps:
- Step-1: Login at CMAT 2021 official website - cmat.nta.nic.in
- Step-2: At home page click on the CMAT 2021 Application Form Correction
- Step-3: A new login window will open with the caption ‘Only Registered Candidates Sign In’
- Step-4: Enter your CMAT application number and password to access the correction window
- Step-5: Your application details open for verification and correction now
- Step-6: Verify your particulars, edit the permissible errors and submit before 5PM on March 7, 2021
Precautions to take in Error Correction
NTA has advised as under:
- Verify your particulars before making necessary corrections in CMAT application form
- Undertake the correction(s) very carefully
- No further chance of correction will be provided
CMAT 2021 Notification for Application Error Correction
Important details and guidelines issued by National Testing Agency for CMAT application error correction process in its notification are given below:
How many times you can Edit CMAT Application Errors?
You can edit your CMAT application form errors only once. If you try to edit your CMAT application multiple times, the website will not allow you to login to CMAT error correction window again. So be careful, give a thought what do you wish to edit especially if you are planning to change your preferred test cities.
What is CMAT Error correction Fee?
Although there is no error correction fee to edit the CMAT application form errors, you may be required to pay some fee depending upon the nature of error you wish to edit. According to National Testing Agency, “In case, any additional fee payment is required depending on the changes made in the form, the final update will be reflected only after the payment. The requisite (additional) fee, if applicable, can be paid through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/PAYTM” and adds further, “ The facility to undertake the corrections will be available on the website cmat.nta.nic.in from 04.03.2021 to 07.03.2021 upto 05:00 P.M. and submission of fee upto 11:50 P.M. (if any).”
Why to Exercise CMAT Application Edit Options?
Some times you make mistakes in uploading your photogrpah, signature and in the ongoing pandemic situation, earlier you might have not realized the Covid-19 situation in those cities. So, don’t miss the opportunity and rectify the inadvertently made errors in CMAT application
Check Photograph & Signature
If you had uploaded a blurred image on CMAT 2021 application form, while filling up your CMAT Registration and Application form, or wish to upload an updated photograph on CMAT form now, due to the reason that it was not available earlier, you can re-upload and replace your photograph and signature images of required size on CMAT 2021 application form till the last date of CMAT Edit Option window by login on CMAT 2021 website.
Choice of Test Cities: Anticipate the Pandemic situation
You can change your test city preferences considering and anticipating the Covid-19 pandemic situation in your earlier chosen test city.
Top MBA colleges accepting CMAT are open with Admission 2021
With the completion of CMAT application error correction process, you will ensure your candidature to appear in CMAT 2021 exam. There are hundreds of CMAT accepting colleges which are open with their admission process. Read more on CMAT accepting colleges and cut offs
The CMAT 2021 exam is expected some time in April/May 2021. The exam is postponed by NTA. Earlier it was scheduled on February 22/27, 2021. Revised CMAT exam dates will be announced shortly.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on CMAT 2021