National testing Agency has issued important CMAT 2020 official Exam Day Instructions along with the Exam Day Guidelines for the candidates appearing in CMAT 2020 on January 28, 2020. The do’s and don’ts for the CMAT Exam Day as shared by NTA restrict the candidates from wearing electronic watches or carrying the mobile phone, bag, wallets, electronic gadgets, stationary items inside the testing hall.
The CMAT exam date is Tuesday January 28, 2020. The exam will be held from 9.30AM to 12.30 PM as computer based test. Candidates are not allowed to enter testing hall after 9.15 AM. NTA has has advised the candidates to reach the Test center at least 30 minutes prior to Gate closure time.
More than 60,000 candidates have applied for CMAT 2020 exam to be held on January 28, 2020 in 108 cities. After getting well prepared for CMAT D-day, and coming a long way from the far off places to take CMAT exam and make your dream of joining an AICTE approved top B-school come true, one of the avoidable mistakes may put you into trouble and you may not be able either to take the exam or utilise your preparation to maximise your score in CMAT 2020.
Adhering to official CMAT exam day instructions issued by NTA and avoiding a few mistakes may help you take CMAT with greater confidence and come out of the testing hall with flying colours.
How to get Ready for CMAT Exam Day? CMAT 2020 Exam Day Tips
Only two things are required for CMAT exam day as per the CMAT 2020 exam day tips issued by NTA along with the CMAT 2020 official exam day guide to get ready for the testing day:
CMAT Admit Card
CMAT 2020 Admit Card is the most important document on the Exam Day. Download Admit Card from NTA CMAT Website and recheck following details mentioned in the Admit Card: 1. Name 2. Registration Number 3. Exam Date 4. Time / Session 5. PwD status 6. Test city 7. Test Center address Take print of the admit card, affix an identical photograph and carry the hard copy of the CMAT admit card with you. Read More
Original Photo ID
Carry with you original photo ID proof as advised in your CMAT Admit Card namely Aadhar card, College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Identification Affidavit along with the Admit Card
5 CMAT 2020 Exam Day Instructions by NTA
2. Check Details as indicated on the Admit Card:
- Reporting Time at Centre
- Gate Closing time of Centre
- Date of Examination
- Test Timings
- Venue of Test
3. Visit the Examination Centre on January 27, a day before the examination
4. Familiarize yourself with the location and means of reaching the venue of the Test on time
5. Reach the Venue of the Test at the Reporting Time mentioned in the Admit Card. If you report beyond the Gate Closing time of Centre, you will not be allowed to enter in the Test venue.
Allowed Articles at CMAT exam Center: Do’s for the Exam Day
You should carry following items to Exam Centre:
- Admit Card on a clear colour printout on A4 size paper
- One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre
- A valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph).
- Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted
- No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
5 Prohibited Items inside the Exam Center: Don’ts for the Exam Day
Do Not carry the following items to CMAT exam centre on January 28, 2020 as they are not allowed inside the testing room and there may not be any provision for safe keeping of valuables at the Centre:
- Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material),
- No Eatables and Water (loose or packed) is allowed inside the exam center
- Strictly prohibited are Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder
- Do Not wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator
- No metallic item or electronic gadgets/devices are allowed in the Examination Hall/Room
5 CMAT Exam Day Instructions to Follow Inside the Examination Hall
- Pen/ Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room.
- Write Your name and Roll Number at the top of the sheet and must return the sheets and Admit Card to the Invigilator, before leaving the examination Hall/Room.
- Enter required details in the Attendance Sheet in legible handwriting, put your signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. Ensure that Your Left Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
- No Candidate should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices. The candidature of candidates in case of impersonation will be automatically cancelled without any notice
Important Points to Note for CMAT Exam Day
- CMAT 2020 test duration is for a total time of 3 hours.
- All candidates will start the test at the same time when the invigilator signals to start.
- Candidates are to remain at their seats for the entire duration of the test even if they complete their test early.
- There is no sectional time constraint. Candidates can move between the 4 sections of the exam during the 3 hours time
- For any issues during the test, you are supposed to raise your hand to notify the invigilator.
- Stay seated and explain the issue to the invigilator who approaches you. Under no circumstance, should you move from your seat until the end of exam time.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more tips and updates for CMAT 2020