Firebird Institute of Research in Management, Coimbatore, one of the leading B-schools, offers Industry Integrated 2 years full time AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at moderate fee, leading to good placements. Admission 2022 at the B-school is open for next few days. Read this article below to know the key USPs of Firebird, exams accepted, fee, placements, eligibility, selection process and more
Set up by Rs 1500 crore industrial group from southern India - Bannari Amman spinning Mills/Shiva Texyarn Group of companies, Firebird Coimbatore was started with the objective of providing industry ready students on day one of graduation. Top Industry Professionals and Academics on Firebird Advisory Board include Dr. Prafulla Agnihotri, Director of IIM Sirmaur, and Founder Director of IIM Trichy; Mr C.K. Ranganathan, Founder & Chairman, Cavinkare; Dr. B. Santhanam, President, Saint Gobain Ltd.
Firebird Coimbatore PGDM: Highlights & Key USPs
- Firebird offers Industry integrated PGDM in which students learn more than 70% of the curriculum through Practical and work exposure.
- Students are trained in an industry setup and 70% program is delivered with all practical engagements designed to nurture leadership skills
- Moderate fee at Rs.5.30 lakhs as tuition fee for two years PGDM programme
- International Exposure with MBA from International University to all eligible candidates with No Extra Cost
- Good placements with average salary at Rs.5.20 LPA and highest salary at Rs.9 LPA
- Top Recruiters include Amazon, Aditya Birla, ASPA Management Consultancy, UAE, Byjus, CavinKare, IndusInd Bank, Precot Meridian,
- Student’s centric learning through case studies, simulation and management games.
- Only two and half hours of application based classroom study.
- Firebird provides one on one industry mentors with clear objective of the Mentorship programme
- Future Ready, cutting edge curriculum with focus on emerging specialisations
- Faculty with an international profile and PhDs from some of the world’s most prestigious educational institutions
- Hands on In House entrepreneurial ventures.
- Curated interactions with business leaders
- Award winning safe and green campus
Firebird offers 2 years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The curriculum offers a number of electives to choose from among 50+ courses. These electives give the students the opportunity to create a tailored course of study that slots in with their own interests, challenges, and experiences.
The Scores of the CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT and TANCET are accepted for admission at Firebird.
Firebird Coimbatore PGDM Fee
PGDM course tuition fee at Firebird is Rs.5.30 lakhs. The fee is much lower than the fee charged by many good MBA colleges in India.
Firebird Coimbatore Placements
Placements at Firebird have remained good during past many years. Some of the top recruiters at Firebird campus placements are Amazon, Aditya Birla, ASPA Management Consultancy, UAE, Byjus, CavinKare, ESAF Bank, Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd, HDB Financial Services, Home First Finance Company Pvt Ltd, IndusInd Bank, Hidesign, IWL India Pvt Ltd, Precot Meridian, Prism Johnson Cements, TTK Health Care Services
Placements 2021 highlights for PGDM programme at Firebird are
- Highest Salary: Rs. 9 Lakhs
- Average Salary: Rs. 5.20 Lakhs
- Top Recruiters: Lido, Cavinkare, Wildcraft, Manchester Logistics, HFFC, Byjus’s, Amazon, Park Global HR, Reliance Retails, Cipaca, IDFC First Bank, Smartserv, Vilfresh, Anexas Consulting
Firebird PGDM Intake: 120 Students
How to Apply for Admission?
The candidates will have to apply separately at Firebird, Coimbatore apart from appearing in one or more of the All India management entrance tests/TANCET. The institute will accept online and offline applications. The admission process followed by the Institute is as per the guidelines of AICTE. The application process is open. Interested applicants can apply now
- Student can apply online or submit through offline.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/-. Fee can be paid online/through DD or in cash at the institute
- Those who wish to apply offline, can download the application form from the institute website, fill it and submit it along with the processing fee of Rs.1,000 through DD or in cash
- Please note that without application form filled or application fees paid, students will not be considered for the selection process.
Firebird Admission: Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline recognized by UGC
- Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 2021-22 are also eligible to appear for the admission process.
- Candidate must appear in any one of the MBA entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, TANCET or a similar one
Firebird Coimbatore Admission Process
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission in the Institute should appear in one of the MBA entrance tests as given above.
- The applicants will need to appear in FIREBIRD Aptitude test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If selected, the candidates will receive the provisional offer letter within 24hrs. Candidates should accept the offer and confirm their seat.
Documents required for Admission
The applicants must provide the below listed document copies before the selection process
1. 10th and 12th Mark list
2. UG Mark list
3. UG Degree/Provisional Certificate
4. Entrance Exam Score card copy
5. Address ad Identity Proof
Firebird Institute of Research in Management (FIRM), Coimbatore is a premier Business School established in 2016 under the aegis of Dr SVK Educational Charities backed by Shiva Texyarn Private Limited. The institute is located in Chettipalayam, Coimbatore, in a sprawling campus and with world-class infrastructure to sculpt global leaders.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Firebird Institute of Research in Management (FIRM), Coimbatore
Also read these in-depth articles on: