Goa Institute of Management (GIM), one of the leading B-Schools in India has completed 100% placements 2022 with high average and maximum salary across its four PGDM programmes for 2020-22 batch.
Recording higher salary packages and keeping up with the trends of the past, PGDM Placement at Goa Institute of Management (GIM) has shown a steady performance in the placement season 2022, even in the face of adverse economic conditions in the economy. The highest salary for the batch 2020-22 has gone up to Rs.27.83 LPA and Average salary has gone up at Rs. 12.02 LPA.
Goa Institute of Management offers PGDM programmes in diverse streams and has also recently launched more industry relevant PGDM programmes. Key PGDM programmes offered by GIM Goa are – PGDM, PGDM- Healthcare Management (HCM), PGDM-Banking, Insurance & Financial Services (BIFS) and PGDM-Big Data Analytics (BDA).
Key Highlights of GIM Goa Placements 2022
- Achieved 100% placements 2022 across all 4 PGDM programs
- Flagship PGDM 2020-22 batch has witnessed a 12% rise in average salary in Placement 2022 over last year which has gone up at Rs.12.02 LPA
- PGDM in Big Data Analytics saw the highest salary going up to Rs.30.20 LPA
- PGDM in Healthcare Management saw a steep 49% rise in highest salary as compared to last year
- Newly launched PGDM in Banking Insurance and Financial Services saw an average salary of Rs.11.17 LPA for its first ever batch
- 137 were total recruiters who participated in GIM Placements 2022
- There were 54 new recruiters who made offers in GIM Goa Placements 2022
- 452 Students participated in GIM Goa Placements 2022
Programme wise GIM Goa Placement 2022 Highlights
Below are shared the key Placement 2022 highlights for all the PGDM programmes
GIM Goa PGDM Placements 2022: Highlights
- Highest Salary Up by 9% at Rs.27.83 LPA from Rs.25.60 LPA
- Average salary up by 12% at Rs.12.02 LPA
- Average salary for Top 50 students stood at Rs.16.60 LPA
- Top recruiters include ITC, Citi Bank, Deloitte, Asian paints, Tata capital, Accenture, Capgemini, Infosys, Axis Bank, JP Morgan, HCL, Ernst & Young, Arcesium
GIM Goa PGDM-HCM Placements 2022: Highlights
- Achieves 100% Placements
- Highest Salary Up by 49% at Rs.26 LPA
- Average salary Up by 4% at Rs.10.4 LPA
- Average salary for Top 10 stood at Rs.17.2 LPA
- Average salary for Top 20 stood at Rs.14.9 LPA
- 9 PPO/PPI Offered to the students
- Top recruiters include Johnson and Johnson, Virtusa, Stryker, Optum, Medtronic, Legato Health technologies, ZS Associates, Indegene, Citius Tech, Lupin
GIM Goa PGDM-BIFS Placements 2022: Highlights
- First Batch Achieves 100% Placements
- Highest Salary at Rs.17.20 LPA
- Median salary stood at Rs.11.17 LPA
- Lowest Salary stood at Rs. 7.95 LPA
- Top recruiters include J P Morgan, Morgan Stanlay, Goldman Sachs, CRISIL, Bajaj Finance, ICICI Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Axis Bank, Brickworks, Infosys, Go Digit Insurance
GIM Goa PGDM-BDA Placements 2022: Highlights
- Achieves 100% Placements
- Highest Salary Up by 40% at Rs.30.20 LPA
- Average Salary up by 9% at Rs.12.8 LPA
- Top recruiters include Flipkart, Mckinsey and Company, Bain Capability Network, Accenture Strategy and Consulting, Natwest, Mondelez International, VMware, Tiger Analytics, Razorpay, EY GDS, EY India, Deloitte, KPMG Lighthouse, Kantar, Dell, Schlumberger, Accenture AI, NCR, Optum, HashedIn
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) demonstrates healthy growth in PGDM, PGDM in Healthcare Management (HCM), and PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA) placements for the 2020-22 graduating batches.
This Placement season at GIM Goa saw participation from 137 leading recruiters including 54 first time companies. Some of the top recruiters include ABInBev, Accenture, Deloitte, EY, HSBC, ITC, JPMorgan, Johnson and Johnson, Virtusa, Stryker, ZS Associates, Indegene, Lupin, Citius Tech, Flipkart, Mckinsey and Company, Bain Capability, Natwest, KPMG, Dell, Mondelez, Goldman Sachs, CRISIL, Bajaj Finance, ICICI Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Axis Bank, Brickworks among others.
Careers & Roles Offered
The roles bagged by students across the spectrum in the areas of Research, Analytics, Finance, Consulting, Digital Operations, HR, Quality, E-commerce, Pharma, Health Care, Media among others
GIM Goa has consistently focused on diversity, pedagogy, and curriculum led by innovative programs like Give Goa and Campus Connect. GIM’s competitive edge is also enhanced through prestigious international linkages and Centers of Excellence that focus on research, social sensitivity, creativity, and entrepreneurship. GIM is among 13 institutes chosen by NITI Aayog to set up the Atal Incubation Centre.
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM, is one of the premier management schools in the country. Since its inception in 1993, GIM has systematically built a rich learning environment through engagement with academia, industry and alumni.
The Goa Institute of Management was started in 1993 by Fr. Romuald D’Souza supported by a team of professionals and industrialists. The B-school has risen to one of the best management schools in the country. GIM has established its new campus in Sanquelim. The Ribandar campus of GIM houses the PGDM-PT course and the Healthcare Management programme GIM Goa Admission 2022 Open: Apply Now
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Goa Institute of Management - GIM Goa