GIM Goa: Goa Institute of Management
GIM Goa: Goa Institute of Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
GIM Goa located in Sahyadri hills which is largest fully residential scenic campus with clean air, a clear night sky and rich flora and fauna around the campus. GIM Alumni has set up across the world to be specific 6k Alumni are well placed around globe, also GIM has 40+ CEO’s worldwide (Arsh Kaumi, Country Manager & CEO, Generali Thailand). GIM has the best faculty student ratio which aims to serve as a proxy measure for the learning & teaching environment of the institutes. GIM achieved 100% placement for consecutive 2 decades with increasing trend of package in all four programs.
GIM offers 4 full time two-year residential PGDM programs namely – the Flagship PGDM, PGDM in Healthcare Management, PGDM in Big Data Analytics and PGDM in Banking Insurance and Financial Service. GIM also offers a blended in-class and on-line two-year PGDM programme (GOAL).
GIM Goa: Institute Highlights
- GIM Ranking: Goa Institute of Management is ranked #36 in Govt of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022 amongst top 125 B-schools. GIM Goa is ranked # 25 in MBAUniverse.Com B-School Ranking 2023; GIM is rated amongst top four in the World by Positive Impact Rating, International Green Gown Awardee.
- Large GIM Alumni Base: GIM Goa has a strong base of about 6K Alumni spread across the globe of which 40 are CEO’s.
- Optimum Faculty-Student Ratio: A faculty student ratio of 12:1 provides GIM a distinctive competitive edge in imparting knowledge.
- GIM Placements 2023: GIM Goa has a track record of 100% placement all along with increasing trend of placement salaries in all four programs. Average salary at GIM has gone up at Rs.15 LPA and Highest Salary has gone up at Rs.55 LPA in Placement 2023
- Top Recruiters at GIM Goa: Top Recruiters in GIM Goa Placements 2023 include Accenture, Aditya Birla Capital, VIACOM, Arcesium, TATA CAPITAL, Hashedin, Deloitte, Citi, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Gartner, ICICI Bank, Infosys, V-GUARD, Aakash- BYJU’S
- GIM Goa Fees: GIM Goa Fees for PGDM is Rs.18.31 lakhs
- GIM Campus Location: GIM Goa is located in the scenic Sahyadri hills with clean air, a clear night sky and rich flora and fauna around the campus. GIM students get the opportunity to learn, focus and excel in Academics, Innovation, CSR and many others. GIM’s eco-friendly campus is inspiring in its ambience and students are encouraged to contribute to this ecologically friendly environment. GIM believes and practice its philosophy ‘Learning Never Stops at GIM’.
Ranking & Awards
If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Goa Institute of Management, you are on right page. MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. This special page will share all major MBA Rankings for GIM Goa.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. GIM Goa Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in GIM Goa.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
It goes beyond 650
2 years tuition fee at GIM Goa is Rs.9.79 lakhs
GIM Goa accepts CAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT scores for admission.