The eighth Indian Institute of Management was established in Rohtak on November 16, 2009. Enabling the institute to maintain the integrity of this noble legacy is the able mentorship of IIM Lucknow, an institute which has celebrated its 25th year of existence.
IIM Rohtak imparts knowledge of business disciplines with a unique cross-functional perspective to prepare ethical and innovative leaders for the good of not just the nation, but the world. The institute aspires to build in its students advanced leadership skills, an appreciation for the impact of management systems on the working of organizations, and an understanding of the strategic, economic and operating significance of even the smallest of events in the current and foreseeable socio-economic scenario.
Set within the verdant surroundings of Maharshi Dayanand University, IIM Rohtak has access to some of the finest academic, cultural and sports facilities in the country. Its own campus is currently being planned in an area of over 200 acres in the nearby township of Sunaria.
- Ranked 27 in MHRD NIRF Ranking 2018
- Ranked 17 in Outlook B-school Ranking 2018
- IT Resource Centre at IIM Rohtak is well equipped with complete campus network, computer lab, Video conferencing facility, Hardware infrastructure, latest software subscription and data base
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Rohtak
- Minimum CAT score cut off is 95 percentile which may go up or down depending upon the number of candidates opting for IIM Rohtak
- Shortlisting for final selection round is based on CAT score and other parameters
- IIM Rohtak will participate in Common Admission Process (IIM-CAP) consisting of PI-WAT Round for final selection of the candidates after shortlisting process
- Final admission offer is made on the basis of performance in CAT exam, performance in CAP, Academics, Work-experience and other parameters
- 2 years PGP Programme fee is Rs.12,73,000
IIM Rohtak has achieved consistently high placements over the years. Placement 2018 highlights are:
- Average Salary: Rs.11,70,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.30,00,000