Admission Process Overview
- All About MBA
- PhD / FPM
- MBA Aspirants Survey
- MBA Accreditation
- Appointments Directors and Dean
- Admission Process Overview
- MBA Exams
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- CAT Cut Off
- CAT Results
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Percentile Predictor
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Mock Tests
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Coaching
- CAT Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Syllabus
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Eligibility
- GD WAT PI
1 YR MBA
IIM Raipur: Indian Institute of Management
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest growing states of India. With its rich mineral, forest, natural and local resources, it has become a preferred business and industrial hub with more and more corporates establishing their offices in Raipur.
IIM Raipur offers flagship 2 years full time Post Graduate Programme in Management as well as the Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE). IIM Raipur believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation building and bring in name for the country globally.
The institute is abuzz with activities carried by the student clubs which are now expanding their scope of activity and bringing luminaries from the Corporate. Presently IIM Raipur operates from the Government Engineering College Campus, Raipur. The Government of Chhattisgarh has allotted over 200 acres of land for the proposed IIM Raipur campus in Naya Raipur. The proposed campus will be a state-of-the-art campus presenting a blissful mix of modern architecture, culture & heritage of Chhattisgarh.
- IIM Raipur is ranked 19 in Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2019
- IIM Raipur has international collaborations for student exchange programmes with prominent universities and institutes in 13 countries across the globe. The countires are Australia, Chile, Germany, France, Greece, South Korea, Mexico, Newzealand, Austria, Peru, Russia, Slovakia, Thailand
- IIM Raipur offers consulting services to design and implement policies, systems and processes in functional and cross-functional areas of business.
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Raipur
- Minimum CAT score cut off is 95 percentile which may go up or down depending upon the number of candidates opting for IIM Raipur and as per the decision of Admission Committee
- Actual CAT 2019 score Cut-Off Criteria shall be decided later in the meeting of Directors of participating IIMs to be held in January 2020 after CAT result declaration
- Shortlisting for final selection round is based on CAT score and other parameters
- IIM Raipur will participate in Common Admission Process (IIM-CAP) consisting of PI-WAT Round for final selection of the candidates after shortlisting process completed by it
- Final admission offers would be made on the basis of a merit list. This Merit List would be prepared on the basis of performance in CAT exam, Profile of the candidate, PI and WAT round as per corresponding weights assigned to them
2 years PGP Programme fee is Rs.14,20,400
IIM Raipur has achieved consistently high placements over the years. Placement 2019 highlights are:
- Average Salary:Rs.14,53,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.24,06,000
Ranking & Awards
If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Indian Instittute of Management Raipur, you are on right page. MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. This special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IIM Raipur.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. IIM Raipur Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IIM Raipur.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
IIM Raipur: Indian Institute of Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Part Time MBA
Hospital & Medical Facilities