Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest growing states of India. With its rich mineral, forest, natural and local resources, it has become a preferred business and industrial hub with more and more corporates establishing their offices in Raipur.
IIM Raipur offers flagship 2 years full time Post Graduate Programme in Management as well as the Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE). IIM Raipur believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation building and bring in name for the country globally.
The institute is abuzz with activities carried by the student clubs which are now expanding their scope of activity and bringing luminaries from the Corporate. Presently IIM Raipur operates from the Government Engineering College Campus, Raipur. The Government of Chhattisgarh has allotted over 200 acres of land for the proposed IIM Raipur campus in Naya Raipur. The proposed campus will be a state-of-the-art campus presenting a blissful mix of modern architecture, culture & heritage of Chhattisgarh.
- IIM Raipur is ranked 21 in Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2018
- IIM Raipur has international collaborations for student exchange programmes with prominent universities and institutes in 13 countries across the globe. The countires are Australia, Chile, Germany, France, Greece, South Korea, Mexico, Newzealand, Austria, Peru, Russia, Slovakia, Thailand
- IIM Raipur offers consulting services to design and implement policies, systems and processes in functional and cross-functional areas of business.
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Raipur
- Minimum CAT score cut off is 95 percentile which may go up or down depending upon the number of candidates opting for IIM Raipur and as per the decision of Admission Committee
- Actual CAT 2018 score Cut-Off Criteria shall be decided later in the meeting of Directors of participating IIMs to be held in January 2019 after CAT result declaration
- Shortlisting for final selection round is based on CAT score and other parameters
- IIM Raipur will participate in Common Admission Process (IIM-CAP) consisting of PI-WAT Round for final selection of the candidates after shortlisting process completed by it
- Final admission offers would be made on the basis of a merit list. This Merit List would be prepared on the basis of performance in CAT exam, Profile of the candidate, PI and WAT round as per corresponding weights assigned to them
- 2 years PGP Programme fee is Rs.12,31,200
IIM Raipur has achieved consistently high placements over the years. Placement 2018 highlights are:
- Average Salary:Rs.12,45,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.22,05,000