Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad, one of the highly ranked and premier B-schools in India, offers a full-time AICTE approved and AACSB accredited 15-month PGDM Executive programme in the nature of an accelerated MBA designed specifically for high-performing professionals with work experience. The application for PGDM Executive 2020-21 admission is open for few more days.
Apart from PGDM Executive, IMT Ghaziabad offers PGDM Full Time, PGDM Marketing, PGDM Finance, and PGDM-Banking, Insurance and Financial Services (PGDM-BIFS). IMT has also added new courses in its curriculum with effect from the last batch.
PGDM Executive at IMT Ghaziabad is one year MBA programme as offered by top B-schools in India like IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, ISB Hyderabad, XLRI Jamshedpur among others to working professionals. It covers everything as in 2 years MBA programme but at an accelerated pace. All the top B-schools in the world like Wharton, Harvard among others offer one year MBA only. Read More
IMT Ghaziabad has been consistently ranked among top 10 B-schools by various credible ranking agencies like Business Today, Business World, CRISIL and has extensive and exclusive industry partnerships in the B school arena.
PGDM Executive at IMT Ghaziabad aims at grooming Experienced Executives for a General Management role in the Functional Domain with a Global Orientation and service focus. Designed with six distinct modules, namely, foundation, functional, internationalization, customization, integration, and dissertation, PGDM Executive brings a global perspective to the participants by developing close associations with leading business schools across the world.
PGDM Executive: Programme USPs
- AICTE Approved and AACSB Accredited programme
- 15 Months Accelerated PGDM for working professionals
- Industry Oriented Programme with Periodic Workshops on AI, Machine Learning, Simulations, Fintech-Block chain & Crypto
- PGDM Executive offers 4-6 weeks of International Immersion with partner universities
- On Campus full time residential programme. Ensures peer learning and interactions with wide range of skill set.
- World class faculty with rich experience in diversified fields and industry exposure
- Strong network of 13000 plus Alumni
- 100% placement support
Specializations offered in PGDM Executive
Specializations in Marketing, Operations and Supply chain management, Information management and Human Resources are offered by IMT Ghaziabad in its PGDM Executive programme
Programme Intake: 60 Students
IMT Ghaziabad plans to make admission offer to 60 students for PGDM Executive 2020-21 batch
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Executive Programme Fees
The programme fees, payable by PGDM (Executive) students at IMT is Rs. 15 lakhs.
IMT PGDM Executive Placements
PGDM Executive students at IMT Ghaziabad have 5+ years of work experience. The programme included 6-week Global Career Accelerator Programme at EM Normandie, France, IESEG School of Management, Paris & Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. In addition to the course, the students also undertook the live projects and also participated in Industry/Alumni sessions. All this put together ensured that students were exposed to real-life business issues and ways to handle those effectively.
The average salary for the last two years of PGDM Executive batches stood at Rs.15 LPA and the highest salary has gone up at Rs.30 LPA.
Some of the top recruiters across different sectors included Accenture, HSBC, Infosys, Tata Cliq, Myntra, Renoir Consulting, E&Y, Delhivery, Trident. The process also witnessed the participation of some Unicorn start-ups in their respective domain like Udaan, Moglix. The students were placed on key position in the domains of Consulting, Operations Business Development, Technology Management, Project Management.
46 % of the students were placed in Consulting & IT domain and 10% offers were from the Manufacturing sector. Top 20% of the batch secured a salary of 20 LPA & above. The highest salary offer was in the Manufacturing sector. Offers around 10-15% were made in other sectors such as hospitality, BFSI, Telecom.
13% of the students who were on Sabbatical, had also received the recognition post joining back their Organizations in terms of better grades & portfolio as per the company policy.
PGDM Executive 2020-21: Important Dates
Following are the key dates for admission process and academic session:
Last Date to Apply for Admission
Application open for a few days, closing soon
Mid October, 2020
How to Apply for IMT Ghaziabad Admission?
To explore admission opportunity in PGDM Executive in IMT Ghaziabad, the candidates need to apply by using and filling up the registration form first as below:
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Executive Admission Criteria describe in detail the admission eligibility, admission process, acceptable entrance exams, work experience requirement, final selection process, and clarify on Do’s & Don’ts on admission process.
- Graduate in any discipline with at min 50% marks in aggregate
- Around five years work experience after graduation as on September 30, 2020.
- Must have appeared in one of the entrance exams - CAT 2016 – 2019 / XAT 2017 – 2020 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2015.
Admission & Selection Process
- Apply online at http://admissions.imt.edu/
- Provide educational qualifications, contact details, work experience etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for CAT 2016 – 2019 / XAT 2017 – 2020 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2015.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be short-listed for online Interviews.
- Merit based selection considering your school and college grades, your work experience (quantity & quality), leadership and managerial potential, extra-curricular activities and motivation to do a business management program.
- You may take GMAT post filling up the online application and inform the Admissions team via email to [email protected] or [email protected] by attaching scanned copy of your score card by 30th September 2020
Adhering to the core values of ‘Developing leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility’, IMT’s selection procedure focuses on accessing the “IMT Fit” candidate via rigorous selection process
With the vision of offering world-class management education in India, Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad consistently opts for more innovations and changes in the selection process to choose IMT fit candidates.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on IMT Ghaziabad