Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India's premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming Leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. Highlights of IMT Ghaziabad are.
The vision of IMT Ghaziabad is to be a leading management institution that contributes to the development of business and society through excellence in grooming leadership, entrepreneurial talent and research.
IMT Ghaziabad offers four AICTE approved programs - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Full Time, PGDM Executive, PGDM Part Time, and PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP). While the first three programmes are offered at the IMT campus in Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR, India, the PGDM DCP is offered in collaboration with the IMT Dubai campus.
From the academic year 2019, IMT Ghaziabad has also launched a two year PGDM program in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services.
IMT Ghaziabad: Key Highlights
- IMT Ghaziabad is a highly ranked B-school in India. It is ranked # 12 in MBAUniverse.com ranking 2018-19; 41 in NIRF Ranking 2019
- IMT PGDM programmes are AACSB Accredited and are AICTE approved equivalent to MBA
- IMTG has an intake of 600 students in different PGDM programmes
- 10500 successful alumni of IMTG are spread world wide and comprise 300+ CXOs of top companies
- IMT Ghaziabad is known for its reputation as top management institute in the country for its Leadership, Faculty, Research, Student Selection Process, Curriculum, Pedagogy, Industry Interface, Internationalism, Placements, and Infrastructure.
- Application for PGDM 2020-22 batch is open till January 30, 2020
IMT Ghaziabad Fee
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Programme Fee is Rs. 17.50 Lakhs
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Placements
Final Placement for the batch 2018-20
- Highest CTC: Rs. 58.22 LPA (International offer); Rs. 34.00 LPA (National offer)
- Overall average CTC: Rs. 14.23 LPA
Summer Placement details for the batch 2019-21
- Highest Stipend: Rs. 3,00,000
- Overall Average Stipend: Rs. 1,25,027