International Management Institute (IMI) is India’s first corporate sponsored Business School founded in 1981 with the original campus in New Delhi. IMI New Delhi has been consistently ranked in the top 10-15 Business Schools in the country and among the top 5 private Business Schools. It is accredited by the UK based Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the top three international accreditation bodies for Business Schools globally. IMI New Delhi puts a strong focus on high quality research by its faculty leading to publications in international peer reviewed academic journals. Its faculty have PhDs from top international and national universities/institutes, with many of them also having significant corporate experience.
- IMI is accredited by two leading international accreditation bodies - AMBA and SAQS. All programs at IMI New Delhi are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- IMI, New Delhi is India’s first corporate sponsored business school established with the support of corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor.
- IMI’s International linkages with reputed institutions such as UNDP, World Bank, ILO, UNCTAD and Asian Productivity Organisation underscores its emphasis on professionalism, excellence and quality.
- IMI New Delhi accepts only CAT & GMAT exam scores for admission
- IMI offers three full time 2 years duration PGDM programmes: PGDM, PGDM (HRM); PGDM (B&FS)
IMI New Delhi: Programme Fee
- IMI New Delhi PGDM 2021-23 course fee is Rs.19.25 lakhs
IMI Delhi Placements
- IMI New Delhi has consistent record of high placements.
- The average salary in placement 2021 is Rs.12.77 LPA.
- Highest salary in placement 2021 is Rs.29.75 LPA
Top recruiters at IMI New Delhi include Accenture, Capgemini, HCL Technologies, Infosys, America Express, Citi Bank, CRISIL, Gartner, EY India, Tech Mahindra, Deloitte, Nielsen, KPMG, Nestle India, eClerx