- IMI New Delhi is Ranked no.28 in MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2020 amongst all B-Schools in the country. The MBAUniverse.com ranking 2019-20 has placed IMI New Delhi at 14th position among all the top B-schools in the country.
- IMI is accredited by two leading international accreditation bodies - AMBA and SAQS. All programs at IMI New Delhi are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- IMI, New Delhi is India’s first corporate sponsored business school established with the support of corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor.
- IMI’s International linkages with reputed institutions such as UNDP, World Bank, ILO, UNCTAD and Asian Productivity Organisation underscores its emphasis on professionalism, excellence and quality.
- IMI New Delhi accepts only CAT & GMAT exam scores for admission
- IMI offers three full time 2 years duration PGDM programmes: PGDM, PGDM (HRM); PGDM (B&FS)
IMI New Delhi: Programme Fee
- IMI New Delhi PGDM 2020-22 course fee is Rs.18.35 lakhs
IMI Delhi Placements
- IMI New Delhi has consistent record of high placements.
- The average salary in placement 2020 is Rs.13.07 LPA.
- Highest salary in placement 2020 is Rs.22 LPA
Top recruiters at IMI New Delhi include American Express, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Citi Bank, Future Generali, Capgemini, Dell, Hughes Systique, Darwin box, Infosys BPM, Accenture, Browserstack, Sapient, Deloitte USI, EY, MXV Consulting, Nielsen, Analytics Quotient