International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi was established in 1981 in collaboration with IMI Geneva (now IMD Lausanne) and is the first Corporate sponsored B-school. IMI is nestled in the heart of Delhi at Qutab Institutional Area. Over the last 36 years, the Institute has grown in stature nationally and globally by providing high quality management education.. Apply Now
- IMI New Delhi is Ranked no.27 in MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2019 amongst all B-Schools in the country. The MBAUniverse.com ranking 2018-19 has placed IMI New Delhi at 13th position among all the top B-schools in the country.
- IMI is accredited by two leading international accreditation bodies - AMBA and SAQS. All programs at IMI New Delhi are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- IMI, New Delhi is India’s first corporate sponsored business school established with the support of corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor.
- IMI’s International linkages with reputed institutions such as UNDP, World Bank, ILO, UNCTAD and Asian Productivity Organisation underscores its emphasis on professionalism, excellence and quality.
- IMI New Delhi accepts only CAT & GMAT exam scores for admission
- IMI offers three full time 2 years duration PGDM programmes: PGDM, PGDM (HRM); PGDM (B&FS)
IMI New Delhi: Programme Fee
- IMI New Delhi PGDM 2020-22 course fee is Rs.17.68 lakhs.. Apply Now
IMI Delhi Placements
- IMI New Delhi has consistent record of high placements.
- The average salary in placement 2019 is Rs.13.01 LPA.
- Top recruiters at IMI New Delhi include Reliance, Accenture, Asian Paints, Capgemini, Citibank, Deloitte, EY, Genpact, Reckitt Benckiser, RPG, Shell, Vedanta, Infosys, Emami, FairTrade