- The application form must be submitted online at IMI website. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit it along with the admission application fee, which is non-refundable.
- Cost of an application form is Rs.2200/- for an applicant desirous of applying to any one of the two-Year Program(s) of IMI Delhi. In addition, if the applicant desires to apply for another program(s) also then candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- per program(s) additionally.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of December 02, 2019. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different centers all over the country on Nov 24, 2019
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 2018 and not later than 20th January 2020.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 2018 and not later than 20th January 2020 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2019 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience, if any.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
Last Date to Apply: January 21, 2020