- The application form must be submitted online at IMI website. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit it along with the admission application fee, which is non-refundable.
- Cost of an application form is Rs.2200/- for an applicant desirous of applying to any one of the two-Year Program(s) of IMI Delhi. In addition, if the applicant desires to apply for another program(s) also then candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- per program(s) additionally.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by the last date. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2023 and Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2024
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 2021 and not later than January 2024.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 2021 and not later than January 2024 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2023, XAT 2024 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/XAT/GMAT scores, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience, if any.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process which is the Individual Assessment round. Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Essay Writing, Personal Interview and other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the Individual Assessment process.
Final Admission offer at IMI New Delhi will be based on Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Individual Assessment, quality of work experience and extra-curricular activities
The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Last Date to Apply: December 17, 2023