Jindal Global Business School (JGBS), one of the leading business school in North India and the constituent MBA college of O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), Sonipat in Delhi NCR has opened the admission process to its MBA 2022-24 batch. Jindal Global Business School will accept scores of CAT/NMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT/ATMA to shortlist candidates for final selection. JGBS has a moderate fee structure with Rs.11 lakhs academic fee for the MBA program. The application process is online and the application fee is Rs.1000/- which should also be paid online.
JGBS offers a multidisciplinary global business education to foster academic excellence through industry partnerships and global collaborations. . It is one of the Twelve schools established by O P Jindal Global University at its campus. The B-school seeks to make an impact through its MBA and other degree programs, executive education, research and consulting. JGBS promotes global courses and curriculum, global research and collaborations, and global programs and interaction through a global faculty. Read below why you should consider applying to MBA admission 2022 at JGBS along with other top B-Schools
Table of Contents
- Jindal Global Business School Key Highlights & USPs
- Jindal Global Business School International Exchange Programme
- Jindal Global Business School MBA Fees 2022-24 batch
- Jindal Global Business School MBA Placements
- Scholarships Offered
- MBA Seats in Jindal Global Business School
- Jindal Global Business School Application Fee for Admission
- How to Apply for Jindal Global Business School MBA Admission 2022? Important Details
- Jindal Global Business School MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Jindal Global Business School Cut off for MBA Admission 2022
- Jindal Global Business School MBA Admission 2022: Final Selection Criteria
1. JGBS: Key Highlights & USPs
- O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Government of Haryana and recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
- The university has been awarded the highest grade ‘A’ by the National Accreditation & Assessment Council (NAAC)
- Jindal Global Business School is ranked 251-300 among the 9000 universities’ that are enlisted in the BRICS
- JGBS is a member of the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- JGBS is one of the leading B-schools in terms of faculty-student ratio which stands at 1:8. It ensures personalized attention and extra focus on research and learning needs
- The JGBS has more than 110 Faculty which hails from prestigious institutes such as IIM, XLRI, IIT, Harvard
- O.P Jindal Global University is the State of the art university in 100 Acre campus which offers immense opportunities for fitness and sports from an Olympic size swimming pool to world class sports field, Tennis Courts, Gymnasium and much more
- Jindal Global Business School campus is fully equipped with modern resources such as computer labs, library, administration department, etc. to facilitate the academic and administrative needs of its students.
- It is a research intensive university, which is deeply committed to its core institutional values of Interdisciplinarity and innovative pedagogy; pluralism and rigorous scholarship; and globalism and international engagement
2. International Exchange at JGBS
JGBS has established collaborations with 80+ Universities across 5 Continents, that provide students with an opportunity to study abroad through exchange program. Some of these universities are the Queen Mary University of London, American Business school -France, Macquarie University -Australia, Bond University- Australia, Nottingham Trent university- UK, University of Otago-New Zealand, Queen's University Belfast- UK etc.
3. JGBS MBA Fee for 2022-24 Batch
Jindal Global Business School offers UGC recognized MBA program with focus on global business education at a moderate fee. The MBA 2022-24 fee structure is as below:
|Fee component||Annual Fee||2 Years Fee|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 5,50,000||Rs.11,00,000|
|Residential Charges||Rs. 2,76,000*||Rs.5,52,000|
* Subject to an annual increase of up to 10%.
4. JGBS MBA Placements
In the last few years Jindal Global Business School has seen the top recruiters visiting the campus for final Placements and summer internships. The repeat visits by most recruiters also highlight the performance of the students in the corporate world.
In the placement season 2021 for MBA, JGBS recorded the highest domestic package of Rs.10 LPA while the average salary stood at Rs. 7 LPA. Top recruiters at JGBS included PWC, Deloitte, Ernst and Young, Amazon, JSW, American Express, ITC hotels, Philips, square yards, ICICI Bank, Grant Thornton, HDFC, Dabur, GoLorry and many more
5. MBA Scholarships offered by JGBS
Jindal Global University offers Meritorious Scholarships on Merit-cum-Means basis to students applying through CAT/GMAT/NMAT/MAT/GRE/XAT scores. To become eligible for scholarships, the family ITR should be less than INR 30 lakhs per annum in the latest returns. Scholarships are limited and offered only on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
6. MBA Program Seats: 60
With a focus on providing quality and career-oriented education, JGBS has kept its MBA 2022-24 program intake at 60 seats.
7. Application Fee: Rs.1000
The application fee to apply online for MBA admission 2020 at Jindal Global Business School is Rs.1000/-
8. How to Apply for JGBS MBA Admission?
The step by step process to apply online for MBA admission 2022 at Jindal Global Business School is as below:
Before proceeding to fill in the JGBS MBA admission 2022 application, please ensure that you have registered for at least one of the accepted Standardized Tests or Competitive Examinations namely CAT/NMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT/ATMA
- You need to go to application form site (Application link) and fill the application form online
- Keep the scanned copies ready of your X Board Scores, XII Scores, Graduation Scores and your Passport Sized Photograph.
- Keep the scanned copies of your recent 2x2 color headshot and signature handy for uploading
- The photograph should be a front-facing profile picture (2 x 2) with a neutral background. This photograph is used to create your University ID
- Students who have appeared for qualifying examinations and are waiting for examination results can put "results awaited" in the relevant column
- An Online Application Number will be displayed when you successfully submit the online form by making the payment of application fee of Rs.1000/-
- Use this Application Number as a reference when you communicate with JGBS
9. JGBS MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have appeared in one of the MBA entrance exams – CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/NMAT/GMAT/GRE
- Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in bachelor’s degree
- Final year candidates can also apply. If offered admission, they will need to produce the bachelor’s degree marks sheet/degree by the stipulated date, advised by the JGBS
10. JGBS MBA Admission 2022 Cut offs
The minimum MBA entrance exam cut offs prescribed by JGBS for MBA admission 2022 is:
MBA 2022 Entrance Exams
Minimum Cut off Score
11. JGBS MBAFinal Selection Process
Jindal Global business School has a rigorous selection procedure that screens and filters to get the best brains in the country. Final selection of students is made on the combined basis of Academics, Entrance Exam Score and Personal Interview.
MBA selection will be made on the basis of overall profile of the candidate that includes following key parameters:
- Aggregate Percentage 50% in Graduation(Any Stream)
- Entrance Exam Scores/Percentile(CAT,NMAT,MAT,XAT,GMAT,GRE,CMAT,ATMA)
- Performance in the Personal Interview
The MBA (Two Year Full-Time) Degree programme at JGBS is designed to prepare the future business leaders. The industry captains of tomorrow would require a comprehension of business management fundamentals and an opportunity to pursue their areas of specialization. The pedagogy of the programme emphasizes learning through discovery rather than from classroom instruction, problem-solving instead of rote-learning and critical thinking as opposed to acquiring knowledge as information. JGBS MBA curriculum emphasizes that students grow and enrich themselves. In this pursuit, activities like live projects, field assignments and simulation games form an integral part of the programme. The vibrant campus life at Jindal Global Business School provides students with such options along with access to state of the art sporting facilities.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Jindal Global Business School, Delhi NCR