SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed University Mumbai, one of the top ranked universities in India with large and well placed alumni base, is open with its admission for the MBA Entrepreneurship programme 2021-23 batch. Online Application process is open and the last date to apply closes on June 10, 2021.
MBA Entrepreneurship is a 2 years full time AICTE approved and UGC recognized MBA programme which is offered at NMIMS Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management. Opportunity for NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Admission 2021 is available through NMIMS own selection process based on your academic profile and communication skill. Read below the key programme USPs, admission criteria, fee and other important details
NMIMS Mumbai was established in 1981 in the heart of the financial capital of India- Mumbai which is the nerve centre of the country. For the past 40 years, NMIMS has developed numerous business leaders, entrepreneurs and created intellectual capital that is meaningful to its stakeholders.
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship: Key USPs & Highlights
- Multidisciplinary University: With the legacy of 40 years, SVKM’s NMIMS has grown and expanded from 1 school and single campus to 17 different schools across 8 campuses in India offering over 100+ programs across 16 disciplines and has emerged as one of the top 10 B-schools in India.
- Premier B-School: The NMIMS Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management at NMIMS Deemed to be University is one of India’s premier business schools. Top Ranked: NMIMS Mumbai is ranked #24 in Govt. of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020 among top 100 B-schools in India. NMIMS is ranked #12 in MBAUniverse.com B-school Rankings 2021.
- Accreditations & Recognitions: NMIMS has received Global International AACSB Accreditation and is recognized as "The 2020 Innovation that Inspires” by AACSB. Ranked 96th "Best Entrepreneurship" Masters world wide- Eduniversal Rankings. NMIMS is Accredited by NAAC also. NMIMS is recognized as Category-1 University by MHRD/UGC
- Large & Strong Alumni Network: NMIMS has a strong Alumni network of Entrepreneurs leading to strong mentoring process. The institute has excellent track record of students who have successfully led change in their respective businesses
- Pedagogical Initiatives: Case Method is the major pedagogical tool at NMIMS MBA to bring to the classroom real world business scenarios, practical knowledge and personalized learning
- Own Selection Process: Appearing in NMAT is not mandatory for admission to MBA entrepreneurship programme. Instead, direct MBA Admission opportunity is available based on educational qualification, communication skills followed by NMIMS Personal Interview round
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Admission 2021: Programme Highlights
- The MBA Entrepreneurship Program at NMIMS is a 2 year full time UGC recognized MBA programme. The programme offers specialization in Entrepreneurship in its final year.
- The programme focuses on entrepreneurship thought and action. The curriculum is designed to inspire students and executives who have the passion to drive their ideas and create economic value.
- MBA- Entrepreneurship will help students to learn fundamentals and acquire skill sets that will prepare them from initial development of a business plan, to financing a start-up and managing a growing business.
- This programme will help the students in identifying business opportunities, apply design thinking, risk assessment and providing solutions for emerging markets.
- The understanding of fundamentals and by acquiring right skill set, considering the competitive environment they are in, this programme will help them to set up a highly impactful and innovative business proposition
- Programme offers integrated learning with curriculum focused on inculcating entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Real world experience, hands on experience with Case based learnings that makes it realistic
- Exposure to existing businesses in India with international exposure and connect. The programme comprises an International visit to places like China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Germany, Italy, Spain, Singapore, and Belgium etc. The strong Institutional relationship with Chambers of Commerce, Government investment department and political bureau helps them to understand best practices and business opportunities
- Networking with over 4500 Entrepreneurs
- In-house academic Incubator
- Live projects- students will be exposed and encouraged to take live projects under this programme. This will be in line with current India specific areas
- Business Simulation - This will create environment to help people to make decisions, deal with contingencies better and evaluate risks. The live games introduced will help students to see the impact of their decisions under given economic environment
- The complete understanding of Business Plan. (Introduction, audit and developing of Business Plan. A phase-wise project report at the end of each trimester culminating to a Detailed Project Report (DPR) helps them to understand their own business idea and its market well
- At the end of first year, summer internship project in the said sector.
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Fees
2 Years NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Fees is Rs.15 lakhs. The exact Fees will be informed at the time of admission 2021. After getting your selection offer, you need to pay the NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Admission Fees to secure your seat.
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Programme Intake
Total seats are 30 for NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Programme
How to Apply for NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Admission 2021?
- Candidate needs to register and apply online at the institute website for NMIMS MBA in Entrepreneurship Admission
- Before filling the online application form, please read all the instructions mentioned in the instruction sheet and also refer the important dates
- NMIMS Online Registration Fees is Rs. 3000/- plus taxes (This is one-time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Admission Eligibility
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Admission Eligibility Criteria have following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from Recognized university (Minimum 50% in Aggregate / final year)
- Those candidates who have obtained their degree by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines
- Entrance Test Score like NMAT by GMAC is not required.
- Work Experience is not required
- No Business Background required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to self-improvement
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Admission Process 2021
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Admission Process 2021 is based on performance in following components:
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic profile, active involvement and interest in entrepreneurship
- All the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Personal Interview
- Final merit list will be prepared based on academic profile, communication skill, and performance in personal interview
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Placements
Since this is an MBA programme to improve the entrepreneurship management skills, the NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship Placements in other industries are not sought. Instead the placement opportunity is available in own business. Students are encouraged to take up entrepreneurship ventures and its growth thereby becoming the placement providers instead of placement seekers. The objective of the Management program is to inculcate entrepreneurial qualities in the students so that they contribute to the efficiency and growth of their enterprises. The programme offers experiential learning tailored with professional development that sets the foundation for a lifelong impact.
NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship programme improves the ability to conceptualise entrepreneurial opportunities through the invention, development and exploitation of new ideas, exploring new products and service opportunities, creation of new ventures, business models, and ways of doing business.
The programme nurtures entrepreneurial competencies of students covering goal setting, self-confidence, information seeking, problem solving and planned risk taking to enable them to expose themselves to international markets, world class business practices and connects with international business bodies.
Over 12000 students & 513 full-time faculty members are part of NMIMS. SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai has acquired the shape of a multi-disciplinary University.
Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship & Family Business Management was established as an integral part of NMIMS to assist family owned firms to be in line with professional organizations. NMIMS MBA Entrepreneurship focuses on understanding and discussing each sector, its multidimensional applicability, characteristics, survivability, proposed growth and challenges in a growing economy like India and in the global environment..
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on NMIMS Mumbai