NTPC School of Business (NSB) is open with PGDM Admission 2022 is open for next few days. NTPC is a Maharatna Company of Government of India and is functioning under the aegis of NTPC Education and Research Society (NEARS), an extended arm of NTPC. NSB offers AICTE approved 2 years PGDM programme in Energy Management with academic support from IIM Ahmedabad. Apart from this, NSB offers 15 Months PGDM (Executive) Programme also.
NTPC School of Business will accept scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT and will also conduct its own NSB admission test to shortlist candidates for final selection. Admission Closing Soon- Apply Now. Check below the key USPs of NTPC School of Business, fee, placements and the key reasons to apply for NTPC admission 2022 along with other top B-schools
Table of Contents
- NTPC School of Business: Key Highlights & USPs
- NTPC-NSB PGDM Programme Highlights
- NTPC NSB PGDM Fees
- NSB PGDM Intake
- NTPC NSB Placements 2022
- NTPC NSB Admission Process
- NTPC NSB PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2022
- How to Apply for NTPC NSB PGDM Admission 2022
1. NTPC School of Business: Key Highlights & USPs
- NTPC Limited is instrumental in promoting NTPC Education and Research Society (NEARS).
- NTPC School of Business (NSB) was set up in the year 2014 with the aim to nurture human capital for the entire energy sector.
- Offers AICTE approved 2 Year PGDM with Specialization in Energy Management
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IIMA- highly interactive approach towards learning.
- PGDM (Energy management) batch 2019- 1 week induction programme in IIMA
- Practical insights through internship and field visits.
- Mentored by IIM Ahmedabad, program offers advantages of learning theoretical and practical aspects of management from professors of IIMA.
2. NTPC-NSB PGDM Programme Highlights
- PGDM (Energy Management) is AICTE approved
- The curriculum and case studies for PGDM (Energy Management) are designed by IIM Ahmedabad. Major part of course is taught by IIM Ahmedabad faculty.
- Opportunity to learn theoretical and practical aspects of Management from faculty of IIM Ahmedabad
- The Program pedagogy is the combination of lectures, case studies, group projects, discussions, live research projects, simulation and management games.
- The programme encourages discussion beyond the classroom to prepare students for critical analysis and application of skills to real business situations.
- Enhances the knowledge through real time industrial issues.
- Practical insights through internship, field visits and live projects.
- Students learn to combine the fundamentals of management with industry expertise.
3. NTPC NSB PGDM Fees
The 2 years NTPC NSB PGDM – EM programme fee is Rs. 16, 30,000/-
4. NSB PGDM Programme Intake
Total seats for PGDM admission 2022-24 batch are 120
5. NTPC NSB Placements 2022
PGDM placements at NSB are consistently rising. Highest Package recorded in Placements 2022 is Rs. 25.00 LPA and the average salary is Rs.12.00 LPA. Key placement 2022 highlights are:
5.1 NTPC NSB Placements 2022: Key Highlights
- Average Salary: Rs. 12.00 Lakhs
- Highest Salary: Rs. 25.00Lakhs
- Number of Companies participating in Placement 2022: 30
- Top Recruiters include NTPC Limited, Deloitte, KPMG, Ernst & Young, General Electric Power and many more
6. NTPC NSB Admission Process
- Candidate should apply online for PGDM admission
- Based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT or NSB Admission Test scores, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Assessment (PA) process
- Final merit list for admission is based on entrance exam score, academics, work experience, other key achievements
6.1 NTPC NSB PGDM Cut Offs
NSB accepts CAT/XAT/GMAT scores and also conducts its own NSB admission test for PGDM admission. The likely NSB PGDM 2022 cut offs are:
Cut off percentile
NSB Admission test 2022
Based on Merit
7. NTPC NSB PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate with minimum 3 years of bachelors’ degree with minimum 50% marks can apply for admission
- A student in final year of graduation can also apply for admission
8. How to Apply for NTPC NSB PGDM Admission 2022
- Apply Online before the last date
- Application fee is Rs.1500 for General category and Rs.750 for SC/ST and PH category
NTPC School of business is entering into tie ups with international institutions for exchange programs. It would facilitate free flow of ideas and knowledge among academic institutions and brings an international flavor and perspective into the classrooms and prepares students to work in foreign countries. Application for admission 2022 is open. NTPC School of Business Admission Open - Apply Now
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on NTPC School of Business, Noida