PGDM Admission 2020 at NTPC School of Business (NSB) is open for few days. NTPC is a Maharatna Company of Government of India and functioning under the aegis of NTPC Education and Research Society (NEARS), an extended arm of NTPC, NSB has launched its flagship AICTE approved 2 years PGDM programme in Energy Management with academic support from IIM Ahmedabad. Apart from this, NSB offers 15 Months PGDM (Executive) Programme also. NTPC School of Business Admission Open - Apply Now
NTPC School of Business will accept scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT and will conduct its own NSB admission test to shortlist candidates for final selection
NTPC School of Business: USPs
- NTPC Limited is instrumental in promoting NTPC Education and Research Society (NEARS).
- NTPC School of Business (NSB) was set up in the year 2014 with the aim to nurture human capital for the entire energy sector.
- Offers AICTE approved 2 Year PGDM with Specialization in Energy Management
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IIMA- highly interactive approach towards learning.
- PGDM (Energy management) batch 2019- 1 week induction programme in IIMA
- Practical insights through internship and field visits.
- Mentored by IIM Ahmedabad, program offers advantages of learning theoretical and practical aspects of management from professors of IIMA.
PGDM Programme Highlights
- PGDM (Energy Management) is AICTE approved
- The curriculum and case studies for PGDM (Energy Management) are designed by IIM Ahmedabad. Major part of course is taught by IIM Ahmedabad faculty.
- Opportunity to learn theoretical and practical aspects of Management from faculty of IIM Ahmedabad
- The Program pedagogy is the combination of lectures, case studies, group projects, discussions, live research projects, simulation and management games.
- The programme encourages discussion beyond the classroom to prepare students for critical analysis and application of skills to real business situations.
- Enhances the knowledge through real time industrial issues.
- Practical insights through internship, field visits and live projects.
- Students learn to combine the fundamentals of management with industry expertise.
The 2 years PGDM – EM programme fee is Rs. 16,30,000/-
Total seats for PGDM admission 2020-22 batch are 120
Exam Score Cut Offs
NSB accepts CAT/XAT/GMAT scores and also conducts its own NSB admission test for PGDM admission.
PGDM placements at NSB are consistently rising. Highest Package recorded in Placements till December 2019 is Rs.21 LPA and the average salary is Rs.14.5 LPA. Top recruiters include Mercados, NTPC, NVVN, Trident, OSI among others
- Candidate should apply online for PGDM admission
- Based on the entrance exam scores, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Assessment (PA) process
- Final merit list for admission is based on entrance exam score, academics, work experience, other key achievements
- A candidate with minimum 3 years of bachelors’ degree with minimum 50% marks can apply for admission
- A student in final year of graduation can also apply for admission
NTPC School of business is entering into tie ups with international institutions for exchange programs. It would facilitate free flow of ideas and knowledge among academic institutions and brings an international flavor and perspective into the classrooms and prepares students to work in foreign countries.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on NTPC School of Business, Noida