Rajagiri Business School Cochin, an AACSB Accredited and highly ranked B-school in NIRF Ranking 2023 among top B-schools of India, is open with its Application for PGDM admission 2024. Rajagiri Business School offers AICTE approved two years full time PGDM programme at moderate fees and strong placements. The RBS PGDM is recognized as equivalent to MBA Degree program by Association of Indian Universities.
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Admission 2024 Highlights
Key highlights for Rajagiri Business School, Cochin MBA Admissions 2024 including Fees Structure, Placements, Courses Offered are as below:
PGDM Eqv. to MBA Degree
Exams & Score Cut offs
CAT (50%ile), XAT (15 Score), CMAT (60 Score), MAT (500 Score), Kerala KMAT (108 Score)
RBS Cochin PGDM Fees (Eqv to MBA Degree)
Highest Salary: Rs.16+ LPA
Average Salary: Rs.8+ LPA
NIRF Ranking 2023
Ranked # 83 among top 125 B-schools.
RBS Cochin Accreditation
AACSB Accredited; ACBSP Accredited
RBS Cochin Admission Status
Open; Last Date to Apply-March 15, 2024
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kochi: Umbrella Institution
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies is an umbrella institution for the post graduate management programmes offered by Rajagiri Group of Institutions including Rajagiri Business School, which is managed by the Sacred Heart CMI (Rajagiri) Province, Kochi. The education at RBS goes beyond academics and with social sensitivity at its core, the emphasis is on experiential learning and holistic development.
Rajagiri believes in continually raising its bar and is relentless in its pursuit of excellence by nurturing management professionals with exceptional creative ability and social sensitivity. The management programmes at Rajagiri have widely been recognized by the industrial fraternity for their curriculum, delivery of courses and the practical orientation and real time exposure given to students. The core strength, the industrial exposure, by way of the field work training/industry visit has given the programmes a differentiating advantage over other institutions.
Read below the key USPs of Rajagiri Business School Cochin, its fee, placements, selection process among others
Table of Contents
- Rajagiri Business School: Key Highlights and USPs
- Programs Offered by RBS and Other Institutions of Rajagiri Group
- Rajagiri Business School Fees
- Rajagiri Business School Placements
- Rajagiri Business School Seats
- Rajagiri Business School Scholarships
- Rajagiri Business School Eligibility Criteria 2024
- How to Apply for RBS Admission 2024? Rajagiri Business School Application Process
- Rajagiri Business School Admission 2024 Important Dates
- Rajagiri Business School Admission Process
1. Rajagiri Business School: Key Highlights and USPs
- 1.1 Rajagiri Business School Accreditation: RBS is AACSB Accredited B-School. The PGDM programme of Rajagiri Business School is also accredited by ACBSP. The programme is recognized as equivalent of MBA degree of an Indian University by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and is NBA Accredited.
- 1.2 Rajagiri Business School Ranking: Rajagiri Business School is ranked #83 in Govt of India, NIRF Ranking 2023 among top 125 management institutes of India.
- 1.3 Experiential Learning: With social sensitivity at its core, the RBS emphasises on experiential learning and holistic development. Case method, simulation and lectures are the major pedagogical tools used at the School.
- 1.4 RILE at Rajagiri: Through its pedagogical innovation, Rajagiri Immersive Learning Experience (RILE), the students are exposed to experiences and activities that prepare them to confront the complex business environment head-on. The focus of RILE is on four dimensions: Conceptual Learning, Experiential Engagement, Executive Modeling and Corporate Competency. The various activities under each of these dimensions help to mould and transform the Rajagirians into professionally competent and socially sensitive individuals
- 1.5 Industry Relevant Curriculum: To equip students with the right conceptual foundation, analytical skills and knowledge application ability, the curriculum at RBS is kept relevant with the dynamics of the changing business environment and industry requirement.
- 1.6 Moderate Rajagiri Business School Fees: Rajagiri PGDM fee is Rs.9.74 lakhs. The fee is lower than many other good programmes offered in India.
- 1.7 Strong Rajagiri Business School Placements: RBS has a consistently good placement record. Average salary in RBS Cochin Placement was more than Rs.8 LPA
- 1.8 Campus Location Advantage: Established in the year 2008, Rajagiri Business School (RBS) is part of Rajagiri Group of Institutions and functions as an autonomous institution. The business school is located in the Rajagiri Valley in Kakkanad, close to the IT hub of Kochi, Infopark and to the integrated business township, SmartCity Kochi. The campus, where the managers of tomorrow hone their skills, has been well-planned preserving the natural splendour of the environment to allow for academic development in communion with nature
2. Programs Offered by RBS and Other Institutions of Rajagiri Group
- 2.1 PGDM at Rajagiri: Two-year full time PGDM programme is offered by Rajagiri Business School. RBS bears the traditional Rajagiri hallmark of academic rigour and social commitment and is located in the picturesque Rajagiri Valley in Kakkanad, Kochi close to the IT hub of Kochi, Infopark and to the integrated business township, Smart City Kochi. Rajagiri Business School (RBS) was created in 2008 as a new school of business built on the strong foundations of RCSS.
- 2.2 MBA & MHRM at Rajagiri: Two-year full time MBA and two-year full time MHRM programmes are offered by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous). Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (RCSS) which was established in 1955 as a Department of Social Work began to offer the MHRM programme in 1984 and the MBA programme in 1995. The College today offers various undergraduate and post graduate programmes in Management, Social Science, Computer Science, Commerce and Behavioural Sciences. RCSS is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala.
- 2.3 Dual Degree Program at Rajagiri with International Tie Ups: Rajagiri offers international dual degree. The programme provides students the opportunity to pursue two degrees, one from the foreign university and PGDM from Rajagiri Business School in two years, giving students the opportunity for a truly global perspective. Rajagiri has international tie ups with the prominent institutions in USA, Canada, Thailand, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Nepal, Belgium, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, among other countries.
3. Rajagiri Business School Fees
Rajagiri Business School has a moderate fee structure. The fee for PGDM program at Rajagiri is as below:
RBS PGDM Fee
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
4. Rajagiri Placements 2023
Rajagiri has a consistent record of excellent placement. The maximum and average compensation packages at Rajagiri have been rising year after year. Companies visited the Rajagiri campus this year from a variety of sectors. Average Salary in Placement was more than Rs.8 lakhs and the top recruiters included Amazon, KPMG, Axis Bank, Asian paints, Decathlon, BATA, Bajaj, MRF, Apollo, Deloitte, Berger, HDFC, EY, HUL, BOSCH among others.
Rajagiri recognises placement for its graduates as one of the major objectives of its programmes and proactively builds towards creating greater placement opportunities. Rajagiri’s unique immersive learning pedagogy ensures that each student is trained well in corporate competencies and current practices so that they are truly industry ready by the end of the programme.
5. Rajagiri Business School Seats: 340 Seats
The present intake at Rajagiri Business School Cochin is 340 seats. The program wise intake is as below:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM)
6. Rajagiri Business School Scholarships
Rajagiri Scholarship for Excellence (RiSE) supports and empowers students from across the country and from all walks of life to engage in the learning process. Rajagiri offers the following scholarships:
1. Diversity Scholarship
- Only non Keralites with high scores in academics and qualifying exams are eligible
- 21 scholarships are awarded with a tuition fee waiver in the range from 25 percent to 50 percent
2. Career and Talent Scholarship
- The scholarship is open to all candidates who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2023
- 10 Scholarships are awarded with a tuition fee waiver in range from 25 percent to 50 percent
7. Rajagiri Business School Cochin Admission Eligibility Criteria 2024
7.1 Academic Eligibility
- MBA: A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination or an equivalent degree with not less than 50% marks
- MHRM: A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination or an equivalent degree of not less than 50% marks
- PGDM: 50% marks in bachelor’s degree examination from a recognized university
7.2 Eligible MBA Entrance Exam
Rajagiri Business School accepts scores of one of the following exams. The cut offs for admission 2024 are also given:
Expected Rajagiri Business School Cut off percentile/score/marks
Kerala KMAT 2024
MAT Dec 2023, Feb 2024
500 composite score
8. How to Apply for Rajagiri Business School Admission 2024?
- Apply online to the Rajagiri Business School
- RBS Application Fees is Rs.1000. Candidates should make the payment of application fee online through internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Candidate should submit the print out of the application along with a copy of Entrance score card on the date of Group Discussion, personal Interview and Written Skills Test (GD-PI-WST)
- Uploading photo
- Colour photos with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide.
- File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
- Hats (Religious hats Excluded) Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided.
- Fill up the details, complete the application form and submit
8.1 Rajagiri Business School Application Fee
The admission process for 2 years full time PGDM, MBA, MHRM 2024-26 batch at Rajagiri is available at a moderate application fee of Rs.1000/-. The Application fees can be paid online.Online payment - internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
9. Rajagiri Business School Cochin Admission 2024: Important Dates
Below are the key dates for RBS PGDM admission 2024 including the Rajagiri Business School last date to apply
RBS Admission Activity
RBS Admission 2024 Date
Rajagiri Application Start Date for Admission 2024
December 15, 2023
Rajagiri Business School Last Date to Apply
March 15, 2024
RBS Date of Rank List Publication
Last date of Rajagiri Admission 2024
10. Rajagiri Business School Admission Process 2024
Rajagiri Admission Criteria 2024 is a two step process involving the shortlisting criteria and the Final selection Criteria comprising entrance exam score, Academics among others. The multi-stage selection procedure followed for admission comprises following steps:
- On receipt of online application form, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Skill Test (WST). Short-listed candidates will be intimated by an email and SMS to their registered email id and mobile number.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar inputs are considered in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies of the Rajagiri group of institutions has under its umbrella - Rajagiri Business School which offers PGDM programme and Rajagiri School of Management of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) that offers MBA and MHRM programmes. The Rajagiri International Intstitute for Education and Research offers International Exchange MBA Program. RBS, which bears the traditional Rajagiri hallmark of academic rigour and social commitment, is governed by the governing body of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (RCSS), a society registered under the Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific & Charitable Societies Registration Act, 1955.
At Rajagiri, life in the campus is not restricted to classrooms but constitutes a myriad of activities which facilitate the holistic development of students. Rajagiri is a place where along with academic activities, students are encouraged to get involved in extracurricular activities which may even provide a launch pad for subsequent careers.
Stay tuned to MBAuniverse.com for more updates on Rajagiri Business School, Kochi