Rajagiri Business School: RBS Kochi
Rajagiri Business School: RBS Kochi
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
The education at RBS goes beyond academics and concentrates on the development of holistic personality of the students. RBS believes in continually raising its bar and is relentless in its pursuit of excellence by nurturing management professionals with exceptional creative ability and social sensitivity.
Rajagiri Business School: Institute Highlights:
- Rajagiri Business School Accreditation: RBS is AACSB Accredited B-School. The PGDM programme of Rajagiri Business School is also accredited by ACBSP. The programme is recognized as equivalent of MBA degree of an Indian University by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and is NBA Accredited.
- Rajagiri Business School Ranking: Rajagiri Business School is ranked #74 in Govt of India, NIRF Ranking 2022 among top 125 management institutes of India.
- RBS Experiential Learning: With social sensitivity at its core, the RBS emphasises on experiential learning and holistic development. Case method, simulation and lectures are the major pedagogical tools used at the School. hrough its pedagogical innovation, Rajagiri Immersive Learning Experience (RILE), the students are exposed to experiences and activities that prepare them to confront the complex business environment head-on. The focus of RILE is on four dimensions: Conceptual Learning, Experiential Engagement, Executive Modeling and Corporate Competency. The various activities under each of these dimensions help to mould and transform the Rajagirians into professionally competent and socially sensitive individuals
- Rajagiri Business School Programmes: Rajagiri Business School offers 2 year full time AICTE approved PGDM program. Besides, MBA and MHRM programmes are offered at RCBS and RCSS
- Industry Relevant Curriculum: To equip students with the right conceptual foundation, analytical skills and knowledge application ability, the curriculum at RBS is kept relevant with the dynamics of the changing business environment and industry requirement.
- Moderate Rajagiri Business School Fees: Rajagiri PGDM fee is Rs.7.36 lakhs. The fee is lower than many other good programmes offered in India.
- Strong Rajagiri Business School Placements: RBS has a consistently good placement record. Average salary in RBS Cochin Placement 2022 was more than Rs.8 LPA
- Campus Location: Established in the year 2008, Rajagiri Business School (RBS) is part of Rajagiri Group of Institutions and functions as an autonomous institution. The business school is located in the Rajagiri Valley in Kakkanad, close to the IT hub of Kochi, Infopark and to the integrated business township, SmartCity Kochi. The campus, where the managers of tomorrow hone their skills, has been well-planned preserving the natural splendour of the environment to allow for academic development in communion with nature
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Rajagiri Business School Cochin, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for RBS Kochi.
Rajagiri Business School is one of the leading MBA colleges in Cochin. RBS Kochi has achieved good rankings from reputed MBA Rankings like NIRF, MBAUniverse.com and other leading media houses. Table below gives the latest RBS Kochi Rankings.
Rajagiri Business School Alumni are many top leaders including HR Director, Managers, Analytists entrepreneurs. These RBS Kochi famous alumni are leading many companies. RBS notable alumni are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates
Rajagiri Business School Cochin offers Institute based Merit Scholarships and other scholarships to students to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet