SDMIMD Mysore, one the leading Indian B-schools with dual accreditation of EFMD-EPAS and ACBSP, has reopened its campus for 2nd year students and is all set to open the campus for 1st year students by last week of February. Before opening the campus SDMIMD has complied with all the Covid-19 precautions and guidelines. Most of the students have already reached the campus, and more are joining every day. Further, SDMIMD is confident of completing 100% Placement 2021 soon. Read complete details about SDMIMD Campus Reopening, Placements, Admission 2021 process and more.
SDMIMD Admissions 2021 for 2 years full time PGDM equivalent to MBA is expected to be closed on February 28, 2021. SDMIMD Mysore Admissions 2021 - Apply Now
Here are latest updates on Reopening of SDMIMD Campus – exclusively on MBAUniverse.com.
SDMIMD Mysore reopens its Campus for Students
SDMIMD Mysore has already opened its campus for 2nd year students and is opening it for 1st year students shortly. Here are key campus reopening updates from SDMIMD Mysore:
SDMIMD Mysore Campus Reopening Status
Campus Reopening Status
Batch 2020-22:- 1st year Students
February 2021 last week
Batch 2019-21: 2nd year Students
Opened from 1st February 2021.
Sharing with MBAUniverse.com, Dr N R Parasuraman, Director of SDMIMD said, “The SDMIMD campus has been open for 2nd year students since 1st February 2021 and is fully prepared to welcome the first-year students on campus. It is likely to open from the last week of February 2021 for first-year students.”
SDMIMD has made elaborate safely arrangements
SDMIMD is taking all the precautions and safety arrangements as per Government guidelines for Covid-19. According to Dr Parasuraman, “SDMIMD is complying with all Covid-19 precautionary guidelines.”Some of them are:
- The entire campus is sanitized including Hostel rooms
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitizing hands and social distancing are mandatory for all students, faculty, and administrative staff
Steps Taken to ensure for smooth completion of Course on Time
SDMIMD is taking all the steps to complete the current batch studies on time and started its present batch online on time.“SDMIMD was one of the few institutes in the country to commence classes online right on schedule. That way, we did not waste time and enabled students to go through their courses on schedule” said Dr. Parasuraman. Key Steps taken by SDMIMD include
- Studios were set up on the campus with digital writing facilities and multiple cameras to enable faculty to conduct classes better
- Students were enabled to go through several online supplementary offerings from Coursera
Ontime PGDM 2021-23 Batch Commencement
SDMIMD plans to conduct WAT & PI round from February last week onwards and start on-campus classes for the new batch 2021 on time. Speaking to MBAUniverse.com, Dr Parasuraman said, “SDMIMD is all set to conduct 2021-23 admissions WAT and PI from the last week of February. We are awaiting guidelines/AICTE guidelines regarding the opening of the campus for face-to-face classes from June 2021. From the institute side, all arrangements are in place.”
Final Placements 2021
Sharing that Final Placements 2021 is well on track, Dr Parasuraman said, “SDMIMD Mysore is all set to complete its Final Placement 2021 and is confident of achieving 100% Placement soon.” So far the Key highlights of SDMIMD Placement 2021 are:
- 60% of the Batch already placed by the start of February 2021
- 20 Companies have already visited the SDMIMD campus till date
- Top Recruiters in Placement 2021 include Deloitte, EY, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Morgan Stanley, Oracle among others
- 100% Placement expected before the programme completion
- Students are placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Area Manager, Business Development Manager across industry sectors Read More
SDMIMD had achieved 100% placements in all recent years also and is confident of continuing the legacy this year too despite COVID-induced slowdown.
Scholarships& Fee Waivers
SDMIMD offers attractive scholarships to meritorious students to the tune of Rs.75 lakhs. The scholarship details, as shared by SDMIMD, are as follows:
- Entry Merit Scholarship: Rs. 75,000 for finally selected applicants with a minimum of 70% each in 10th Standard; 12th Standard / PUC 2; and Degree.
- Empowering Woman: Rs. 50,000 scholarship for finally selected woman applicants with minimum 60% aggregate each in 10th Standard; 12th Standard / PUC 2; and Degree.
- Student Exchange Subsidy: Students selected for student exchange programs to anyone of the 15 international partner institutes abroad during the SDMIMD PGDM program are entitled to a subsidy ranging from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,25,000 by SDMIMD based on the location of the host institute/university.
- Student Merit Scholarship: 3 Students will be awarded Merit-cum-means Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Performance in each Term during the PGDM Program.
SDMIMD PGDM Fee
The fee for two-year fully residential PGDM program is Rs 11.20 Lakhs including Tuition fees + Hostel Stay.
Those who join PGDM at SDMIMD can get collateral-free educational loan from SBI as the bank has listed SDMIMD as a premier institute along with IIMs. The students are eligible to avail SBI Scholar Loan, an education loan facility without any tangible collateral security up to Rs.20 Lakhs
Set up in 1993 in Mysore, Shri DharmasthalaManjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, popularly known as SDMIMD, is a premier B school. SDMIMD's flagship two year, full time, residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA. The Institute has tie-ups with 15 foreign universities for academic collaboration.
SDMIMD Admissions 2021 for 2 years full time PGDM equivalent to MBA is expected to be closed on February 28, 2021.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on SDMIMD Mysore