University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) School of Business, Dehradun has completed 92% placement 2021 with highest salary of Rs.27 lakhs which has gone up from Rs.20.60 lakhs last year. The UPES School of Business achieved 97% placement 2020 with highest salary for its MBA 2018-20 batch.
UPES School of Business concluded its campus placements for the MBA 2018-20 batch on a high note with highest salary of Rs. 20.60 LPA and average salary of Rs.4.45 LPA. More than 150 companies offered career opportunities to 515 MBA students of UPES – SoB.
UPES School of Business Placement 2020: Key Highlights
- Highest Salary was Rs.20.60 LPA
- Average Salary was Rs.4.45 LPA
- 515 Students got Placement offers
- 150+ companies participated in Placement 2020
- Overall, 97% of students who were eligible and opted for placements were placed
- Top Recruiters: Accenture, Adani Airports, Adani Power, Amazon, Bangalore International Airport Limited, Bechtel India, Berger Paints, BIAL, BlueDart, Croma, Decathlon, Delhivery, Deloiite, Genpact, HDFC, HILTI, Indigo Airlines, Infosys, ITC, KPMG, L&T Infotech, Nestle, RIL, Spicejet, TCS, Wipro, Indian Oil Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd and many more
- International Recruiters: Mount Meru, Transworld Group
UPES School of Business Placements 2021: 92% Placement over with higher Salary Packages
UPES School of Business has already completed 92% placement for its MBA 2019-21 batch with higher salary package as compared to last year. UPES Dehradun placement 2021 began on a high note with 1000 Students Receiving 1250 Offers. The initial weeks of the placement season 2021 witnessed encouraging hiring by top recruiters like Deloitte USI, LTI-Larsen & Toubro InfoTech Ltd, Wipro Limited, ESRI, Accenture, ICF International, GEP Worldwide, among others.
UPES School of Business Placement 2021: Key Highlights
- Completes 92% Placement for 2019-21 batch
- Highest Salary: Rs.27 Lakhs per annum
- Average Salary: Rs.7.78 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Nestle India, ITC Ltd, Decathlon Sport India, Amazon, Accenture, Hilti India, Mount Meru, Deloitte, ICF Consulting, TCS, Infosys, Intech
- Total Batch Size: 264
- Students eligible for Placement 2021: 244
- Students participating in Placement 2021: 244
- PPOs/PPIs Offered: 3
- Better average CTC of INR 7.78 LPA as on date as compared to INR 4.45 LPA last year
UPES University Dehradun Placements Overall: Key Highlights
UPES University concluded Placement 2020 with a positive note with highest package at Rs.45 LPA. Key highlights are:
- 2311 students placed with 2844 offers from top notch companies
- One student, Saksham Kumar received the highest international package of INR 45 LPA from a leading gaming company in the Netherlands
- 2 students received a package of Rs 30 LPA
- 560 Companies participated in placement 2020
- School of Design and School of Computer Science closed with 100% placements in record time with an average CTC of INR 6.30 and 5.36 LPA, respectively.
- Overall 94% students have been placed
MBA students secure highest placement ratio
Placement 2020 at UPES was for 5 constituent colleges. Among the 5 constituent colleges of UPES, the School of Business has secured high ratio of placement with 97% students placed in 2020 as against 94% overall placement.
Of the 560 plus recruiters, the leading names include Accenture, Adani Airports, Adani Power, Amazon, Bangalore International Airport Limited, Bechtel India, Berger Paints, BIAL, BlueDart, Croma, Decathlon, Delhivery, Deloiite, Genpact, HDFC, HILTI, Indigo Airlines, Infosys, ITC, KPMG, L&T Infotech, Nestle, RIL, Spicejet, TCS, Wipro, Indian Oil Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd and many more
UPES has a robust and successful career services department. Its partnerships with industries ensure that the students have adequate exposure and get naturally and rapidly absorbed into professional roles on completion of their studies. UPES focuses on developing a world-class pool of young and talented professionals ready to hit the ground running in their respective fields. The learning environment and practical hands-on approach helps students forge ahead on their chosen career paths with a positive attitude, the right skill set and practical know-how. With the relevant and ‘real world’ education and ‘on the job’ exposure, the industry-readiness of UPES students has been one of the key differentiators in securing placements in good companies.
Established in 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand, UPES is an UGC recognized and NAAC accredited University. UPES is globally recognized by QS Ratings with 5 Stars for both Employability (placements) and Campus Facilities and 4 Stars for its Teaching. UPES offers industry-aligned graduate and post-graduate courses in high growth sectors like Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, IT, Design, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy, Legal studies and more. Because of its industry oriented programs, UPES graduates are a preferred choice for the companies with track record of 90 to 95% placements year-on-year.
The university endeavours to be recognized as a 'Nation Builders University' with a progressive vision of creating specialized professionals in the core sectors that can contribute in the economic growth of the country.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on MBA in UPES University