Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) has commenced new academic session 2021-22 for the 35th batch of its flagship MBA-BM programme and organized the orientation ceremony for the incoming batch virtually on 5th July 2021. The XIMB has enrolled a highly diverse MBA-BM 2021-23 batch with 356 students.
The batch inauguration event commenced with the lighting of the lamp and a prayer song by the Staff Choir. This was followed by the Introduction of Faculty by Prof. Shridhar K Dash, Dean, Xavier Institute of Management, Inaugural Address by Fr. Antony R. Uvari, S.J., Vice-Chancellor, XIM University, and the Vote of Thanks by Fr. E.A. Augustine, S.J., Registrar, XIM University.
XIMB MBA-BM 2021-23 Batch Profile: Key Highlights
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar is a premier B-school in the country, with its flagship course being MBA-Business Management. The key highlights of profile for the newly inducted MBA-BM Batch of 2021-23 are
- Large Batch: 356 students are enrolled in the MBA-BM 2021-23 Batch
- Gender Diversity: XIMB MBA 2021-23 Batch comprises 33 Percent women students
- Average Age of the Batch: The average age of the students, who hail from across the country, is around 23 years
- Academic Diversity: The academic mix is quite diverse, with graduates ranging from engineering, commerce, humanities, science, and management.
- Average Work Experience: In terms of professional experience, the batch has a balance of fresh graduates and experienced professionals with average work experience of around 27 months. Diversity in the domains of working professionals as well as in the academic background of fresh graduates is expected to enrich the learning experience of the students within the classroom.
Alumni Connect for MBA-BM 2021-23 Batch
On the occasion of Batch commencement, the XIMB Alumni Committee also organized Alumni Connect, for the MBA-BM batch of 2021-23, on July 10, 2021. It focused on some of XIMB esteemed alumni sharing their experiences at XIMB, tips for managing the two-year journey effectively, and guidance to achieve successful professional careers.
The event was honored by the presence of prestigious XIMB alumni including
- Mr. Anoop Manohar: XIMB batch of 2001; Presently the Marketing Director at The Coca-Cola Company
- Mr. Rajesh Sarangi: XIMB batch of 2013; Presently the Business Head for the Mobility (IoT) Division at Teltonika India
- Ms. Shana Sood: XIMB batch of 2004; Presently the SVP, Head 1-1 Marketing Channels at Fidelity Investments
- Mr. Biswa Mohan Parida: XIMB batch of 2015; Presently Head of Supply Chain Management at Tata Boeing Aerospace Limited The professors, Dr. Bhaskar Basu, Information Systems, and Dr. Anshuman Tripathy, Strategy, also graced the event and gave insights into academic and campus life. The event concluded as the students displayed inquisitiveness while interacting with the speakers through an engaging Q&A session.
XIM Bhubaneswar overcame the slump in the job market and achieved 100 percent placements for the 33rd MBA-BM 2019-21 batch with an average salary of Rs. 15.15 Lakhs per annum. Xuberance ‘21 saw the batch of 374 students participating in the placement 2021 process wherein 97 companies extended offers, of which 53 were new recruiters. Read complete XIMB Placement 2021 details
2 years MBA-Business Management (MBA-BM) is the flagship management programme offered at XIM Bhubaneswar. Apart from this XIMB offers one year Executive MBA (EMBA) program. For MBA admission, XIMB accepts CAT and XAT entrance exam score and also offers admission through its own XGMT exam.
XIMB is accredited by SAQS and is moving towards getting International AACSB Accreditation. MBA-BM program of XIMB is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) is one of the top ranked B-schools in India and is an integral part of Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. Read more about XIMB Admission Process
XIMB plays an important role in the alignment of student aspirations with the right fit of elite organizations in the industry. XIMB is now counted among the leading management institutions in the country. XIMB has been awarded A*** grading by CRISIL and is ranked # 31 by Govt of India MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020 among top 100 B-schools.
Xavier University, Bhubaneswar is a private University located in the State of Odisha. The University was established in accordance with The Xavier University, Odisha Act, 2013. Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) is a 33-year old constituent School of the Xavier University and is the flagship school of the University. In due course, Xavier University has set up other Schools and Centers of higher learning in areas, such as Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Sustainability, Urban Management & Governance, Commerce, Communications, Economics, Law, Computer Science & Engineering, Public Policy & Governance and Humanities & Compassion Studies.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)