SSN School of Management was started in 2000 with a vision of providing next generation managers for the industry. The program is structured to meet the current requirements of industry and has an attractive value proposition for industry.
The 24 month intensive program focuses on building value proposition through the depth of the knowledge in one of the specializations (marketing, finance, human resources and operations management), analytical capability with exposure to case studies, and the contemporary orientation with two internship programs (8 weeks internship at the end of II semester and 12-16 week internship in IVth semester) in MBA students.
The program focuses on creating managers who have all round ability to make data driven decisions with strong leadership instincts. They are ready to be deployed and has convergence ability to lead organizational vision with strong group dynamics.
USPs of MBA at SSN Chennai
- NAAC A++ accreditation
- Autonomous under Anna University, Chennai
- Specializations matching to industry requirements
- Core faculty from IIMs and Industry oriented
- High-quality placements
- Scholarships - Merit and Merit cum Means
- Internships for closer industry interface (2 internships of 8 weeks and 12 weeks in the program)
- Fully residential program with each student getting single occupancy wi-fi enabled hostel rooms (included in fee structure). Option to upgrade to AC rooms, attached toilet facility rooms also available at extra cost