Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC), was started in 2012 and within a short period of six years, it is reckoned among best PGDM colleges in Delhi, India. The B-school strives to be the best PGDM institute in Delhi, India by giving the best to the country.
Led by its director, Prof (Dr.) Rajiv. R. Thakur, Delhi School of Business is the technical campus of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) Delhi which was founded at the turn of the century, in 2000, by Strength India Educational Society. VIPS today boasts a student strength of around 4000 students across various disciplines.
The PGDM Program at Delhi School of Business exhaustively focuses on the development of students’ competence, aptitude and attitude to apply best management practices and concepts to face the challenges of the corporate world. Students learn human values along with the scientific processes and are equipped with updated technical skills and a learning attitude to be able to learn and perform on the job. The pedagogy adopted at the School ensures that students are forced to think critically and out of the box. They get trained to logically and rationally analyze the concepts instead of memorizing them so that they are able to apply them in the practical scenarios
DSB Delhi: Institute Highlights
- Approvals & Accreditations: AICTE Approved, NBA Accredited PGDM Programme which has Equivalence to MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Dual Specialisation: DSB Delhi offers dual specialization in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Analytics & Operations, International Business.
- Moderate Fee: PGDM fee is Rs.8.45 lakhs for the two years programme
- Good Placements: Placements with average salary of Rs. 7.34 LPA and highest salary at 12.23 LPA
- Top Faculty: Faculty drawn from Top Business Schools like IIMs, MDI, FMS, XLRI, IITs
- Certificate from IIM: DSB has been awarded Certification in Creativity and Critical Thinking from IIM
- International Immersion: DSB has tie ups for International immersion and the students have visited London School of Economics, (U.K.), NUS Singapore, AIT Bangkok, Munich Business School Germany among others
- Cross- Functional Learning: Open Electives help in choosing courses of interest from other specialisation areas.
- Industry Readiness: Individual Development Program from Terms I to V for Industry Readiness. Ability Enhancement Courses such as Communication & Negotiation, Placement Training, General Awareness & Corporate Affairs add to your professional career. Courses on Analytics, AI & Applications for Managers, Cloud Computing, IoT Applications, Social Media Analytics, Digital Marketing make students ready for Industry 4.0. Regular Interaction with Industry Professionals help to take a deep-dive into the Corporate world.
- Experiential Learning: Application and Project Based learning, Learning through Case discussions and Immersion based program are the key pedagogic initiatives. Live Capstone Project spread over 3 terms to help students in getting hands-on experience in planning, designing and executing a project with quantifiable results and learning by doing. Rural Urban Industry Immersion on Sustainable Development for practical learning
- Learn Foreign Language: Foreign Language training is provided to work in global settings
- Student Publications and Participation in Conferences: With the help of Faculty mentors, student Capstone and Project work can be showcased as a Publication or at a Conference
- Student Club Activities: Apart from the academic rigor, students enthusiastically organise and participate in collegiate and inter-collegiate events and win laurels for DSB