Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad
Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
IMT Hyderabad: Key Institute Highlights
- Nurturing Socially Responsible Business Leaders through L.E.A.P: IMT Hyderabad offers value added Business Leadership programme-Leadership Engagement & Academic Programme (LEAP) to the students to nurture communication skills, cognitive & interpersonal skills, digital skills, to develop business acumen. LEAP is offered to all the students in line with the institute’s vision of nurturing socially responsible business leaders. Some of the modules of LEAP are Industry Immersion, Social Immersion, Global Immersion, Industry guided courses, Institute sponsored professional certification and IM2P. The purpose of LEAP is to nurture communication skills, cognitive & interpersonal skills, contemporary digital skills and develop business acumen & social consciousness among students of IMTH.
- IMT Hyderabad Ranking: IMTH is one of the only two B-Schools in the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh to feature in national-level rankings. IMT Hyderabad is ranked #84 in GoI, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2023; Ranked #47 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Rankings 2023; Ranked #36 among private business schools in The Week-Hansa Research
- IMT Hyderabad Accreditations: IMT Hyderabad has earned international SAQS Accreditation from AMIDSA and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in India, a body of AICTE. All programs at IMT Hyderabad have AIU Equivalence. The institute is a member of International Accreditation bodies - AACSB and EFMD
- IMTH Location: Hyderabad, ranked as one of the best livable cities in India is the Healthcare capital of the country. It also is a ganglion of Pharma, IT/ITES, Infrastructure sectors and a breeding ground for Start-ups and innovators.
- Industry mentor-mentee program (IM2P) – IM2P is a unique program wherein every student is mentored by the CXOs to hone their socially responsible leadership skills.
- IMTH Industry Engagement with Strong Corporate Connect: IMT Hyderabad offers industry relevant curriculum with many pedagogic initiatives. Some of them are
- Practitioner Sessions (20% of every course is taught by a senior corporate functionary)
- Distinguished Speaker Series – CXOs from leading corporates share their business building experience
- Industry Mentor – Mentee Program – One to one mentoring by Industry Leaders
- Words of Wisdom – Interaction with Alumni through Alumni Connect Session
- Moderate IMT Hyderabad Fees: 2 Year PGDM programme fee at IMT Hyderabad is Rs.15 lakhs which is lower than many other top B-schools
- Strong IMT Hyderabad Placements: IMT Hyderabad has recorded consistently high placements year after year. In the Placement 2023, Average Salary has gone up by 24% at Rs.12 LPA, while in Placement 2022 average salary had gone up by 30% at Rs.9.65 LPA. The Highest salary has also gone up in Placement 2023 at Rs.25 LPA from Rs.23.50 LPA in Placement 2022
- Top Recruiters: Leading companies like Accenture, Amazon, Arcesium, DE Shaw, KPMG, HCL, Novartis, Berkedia, Deloitte, Wipro, Oracle, FACTSET, TAS, Xiaomi, recruited at IMT Hyderabad in 2022 and 2023.
- Global Immersion & International Student Exchange: IMT Hyderabad has partnered with leading foreign Institutes and Universities offering student & faculty exchange programs. The top 10 partner institutes include Audencia Business School, France; Rennes School of Business, France; KEDGE Business School, France; University of Warsaw, Poland; Neoma Business School, Rouen & Reims, France; University of San Diego, USA; FH Offenburg, Germany; Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Canada; Charles Darwin University, Austria; Korea University Business School, South Korea among others.
- Unique Multiple Summer Term Opportunities: IMT Hyderabad offers three options to complete the summer term of about 4 months duration after first year and before commencement of second year course i) Students can opt for Internships (IP); ii) can opt for Student Exchange Programme (SEP), iii) Or can pursue Management Thesis & Seminars (MTS). MTS is designed for those students who wish to build a career in research field.
- IMT Hyderabad Management Orientation Program-ABHYUDAY: The Management Orientation Program (MOP) at IMT Hyderabad is called ABHYUDAY. It is a two week long introductory module that prepares students for the management coursework. ABHYDAY has been designed by factoring students’ background, diversity and experience. The orientation program includes orientation sessions, group activities, panel discussion on corporate expectations and an outbound activity. Senior corporate professionals will be part of a panel discussion on “Industry Expectations from Management Graduates”. The focus will be on knowledge, skill, and attitude required for a successful corporate career. ABHYUDAY intends to prepare students, from diverse backgrounds, for the common experience of the PGDM program; to help students get on board for shared academic learning and address individual concerns; to initiate students’ to management courses, corporate expectations, experiential and group learning. Set the tone for learning in the PGDM program and to appreciate the importance of peer learning, group activities and facilitate student bonding in the batch
- Industry Relevant Curriculum & Pedagogy: All courses at IMT Hyderabad undergo constant update to reflect contemporary topics in the management world. Cases, business simulations and games are a part and parcel of the participant-centered pedagogy and they are used at every opportunity to create a unique learning experience for the students.
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculty: IMT Hyderabad has highly qualified full-time faculty members offering optimum Faculty-Student Ratio to enhance learning experience and one to one interaction.
- Programs Offered and Specializations: IMT Hyderabad offers AICTE approved 2 years full time PGDM (General); PGDM (Marketing) and PGDM (Financial Management) programmes. Specializations are offered in Marketing, Finance & Accounting, HRM, General Management, Analytics & IT, Operations Management
Ranking & Awards
If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for IMT Hyderabad, you are on right page. MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. This special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IMT Hyderabad.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. IMT Hyderabad Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in Institute of Management Technology Hyderabad.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No one has answered yet........
The current fee is Rs 12 lakhs which includes food and single occupancy accommodation.
The average package is 6.97 lakhs per annum and the highest package was 22.5 lakhs per annum. The average remuneration for the top 10 offers was Rs 13,12,800 and for the top 100 offers it was Rs 7,29,313.