Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Established in the year 2014 as Woxsen School of Business, the B-School received its status as a State Private University in the year 2020 and is one of the first private universities in the State of Telangana. Today, Woxsen is amongst the leading educational institutes in India, spanning over 200-acre residential campus and consists of constituent schools such as School of Business, School of Technology, School of Art & Design, School of Liberal Arts and Humanities, School of Architecture and Planning. Woxsen University is leaned towards facilitating both professional and personal growth of students through wide range of Student Clubs, Sports Arena and Cultural Events. Woxsen offers MBA (General), MBA (Financial Services), MBA (Business Analytics) programmes with focus on to fulfil the industry need of New Age Management professionals. Apart from MBA, Woxsen offers PhD in Business Management also.
Woxsen University MBA: Key Highlights
- Woxsen University MBA Accreditation: Woxsen University is UGC recognized and is a member institute of AACSB International, AMBA and AMIDSA.
- Woxsen MBA Ranking: Woxsen is ranked # 3 among top 20 B-Schools in South India and #13 among top 150 B-schools in India by Times B-School Survey; it is ranked #4 All India Top B-School by IIRF; Ranked # 16 among All India Private B-Schools by Business World; Ranked top 25th B-school by Asia Inc.
- Moderate Woxsen University MBA Fees: MBA programme fee at Woxsen University Hyderabad is Rs. 20,14,000 for 2 years.
- Woxsen University MBA Placements: Woxsen University has 100% placement record with MBA Placements increasing year after year. Average salary in Placement 2023 was Rs. 9.09 lakhs while the highest salary stood at Rs. 17 lakhs per annum.
- Woxsen University Top Recruiters: 131 corporates visit Woxsen for placements.
- Woxsen University MBA Scholarships: Woxsen University MBA Scholarships are offered to meritorious students in first and final year upto 50% of fee amount.
- International Exchange Programmes: Woxsen University Hyderabad has very active student and faculty exchange programmes with 92 partner Institutions in 37 countries.
- National & International Highly Qualified & Experienced Woxsen Faculty: Woxsen University faculty is a right mix of Academicians and Industry experts drawn from IIMs, IITs and other top institutes from UK, France and other countries.
- Woxsen University Centres of Excellence: Woxsen University has established Centre of Excellence with two of its global partner universities HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany for Entrepreneurship & Business Development and with Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Technology under the Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Croatia for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics.
- Woxsen supports UN Sustainable Development Goals: In 2022, Woxsen University collaborated with Monmouth University to support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Known as the Woxsen-Monmouth Elevate Program, it is run by student volunteers from both universities.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Woxsen University MBA, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for Woxsen University.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. Woxsen University Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in Woxsen University.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet