GBS Kolkata: Globsyn Business School, Kolkata
GBS Kolkata: Globsyn Business School, Kolkata
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Founded in 2002 by Mr. Bikram Dasgupta, a doyen of the Indian IT industry, Globsyn Business School (GBS) has consistently stayed ahead of the learning curve by amalgamating management education with technology and innovative pedagogy to maximize the learnings of its students. The institute has been ranked as Best Private B-School in Eastern India at Times Brand Icons 2022 and among Top 50 B-Schools in India and Top 5 B-Schools in Eastern India along with IIM Calcutta, XLRI Jamshedpur, IIT Kharagpur (VGSM), and XIM Bhubaneshwar, as per a recent Business India’s Best B-Schools Survey.
With its core rooted in technology, coupled with its philosophy of learning ‘Beyond Education’, GBS fuses Experiential Learning into its curriculum that shapes young minds into ‘industry relevant managers’ of the 21st century corporate world. GBS offers two AICTE approved courses, PGDM & PGDM – Business Analytics, and an MBA (Global) programme offering specialization in International Business in collaboration with Malaysia University of Science and Technology. Admission to GBS is based on CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GAT/ JEMAT scores.
Globsyn Business School has recorded optimum placements since its inception. In the last academic year, over 100 national and international corporates like Amazon, Deloitte, PwC, E&Y, Nestle India, Parle, TCS, ITC Ltd., etc. recruited students from the B-School. More than 360+ recruiters regularly visit the institute not only for campus recruitment but they also play an integral part in the B-School’s management curriculum and encourages the students with their presence in Beyond Education activities.
Globsyn Business School Kolkata: Key Institute Highlights
- First Corporate B-School: GBS has uniquely positioned itself as India's only Corporate B-School drawing from the strength and diversity of the fast evolving global corporate world. CEOs of top companies, Academics, Administrators form the Board of Governors of Globsyn
- Globsyn Business School Rankings: Globsyn Business School has been ranked No. 1 Private B-School in Kolkata as per MBA Universe 2021; Ranked among the Top 50 B-Schools in India, and Top 5 B-Schools in Eastern India along with IIM – Calcutta, XLRI – Jamshedpur, IIT-Kharagpur (VGSM), and XIM – Bhubaneshwar, as per Business India’s Best B-Schools Survey 2020; ranked among the top 60 Business School in India (amongst 3000 registered B-Schools) and Top 6 in the East by MBA Universe Ranking 2020, along with IIMCalcutta, XLRI Jamshedpur, IIM Sambalpur, KIIT Bhubaneshwar and IMI Bhubaneshwar.
- Globsyn was featured as ‘College of the Year, 2019’ for PGDM (Marketing) by Siliconindia magazine.
- Globsyn Business School Accreditation & Approvals: Globsyn Kolkata is the Business Education Alliance Member of prestigious International Accreditation body -AACSB. PGDM programs of Globsyn are approved by AICTE.
- Globsyn Business School Recognitions: Conferred with the title of ‘Most Preferred B-School of the Year – East’ at the 12th EduShine Excellence Awards 2019, organized by the ASSOCHAM; conferred with the West Bengal Best Employer Brand Awards 2018, organized by Employer Branding Institute and World HRD Congress; conferred with the Education Excellence Awards 2018, organized by ASSOCHAM, for being the ‘Best B-School in Placements’ for 2018; won the National Innovation Award organized by ASSOCHAM for being an Outstanding Institution adopting ‘Innovation in Pedagogy 2018’; awarded as the Best Business School of the Year (East) at the 8th Indian Education Awards 2018 organized by Franchise India; conferred with the prestigious Gurukul Award for being the Best MBA College (Non IIM) during 2015-16.
- Globsyn Business School Programs: GBS offers two AICTE approved courses, PGDM & PGDM – Business Analytics, and an MBA (Global) programme
- Globsyn Business School Courses & Specializations: In its PGDM courses, Globsyn offers specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Information System, Operations Management, Business Analytics. In MBA (Global), Globsyn offers specialization in International Business in collaboration with Malaysia University of Science and Technology
- Globsyn Business School Kolkata Fees: Globsyn PGDM Fees is Rs.8.35 lakhs; PGDM-Business Analytics Fees is Rs.8.65 lakhs and MBA (Global) Fees is Rs.8.25 lakhs
- Globsyn Business School Placements 2023: Since inception Globsyn Business School has recorded optimum placements. The highest package offered during Placements 2023 was INR 23.34 LPA and the average package offered was INR 7.51 LPA.
- Globsyn Kolkata Top Recruiters: In the last academic year, over 100 national and international corporates like Amazon, Deloitte, PwC, E&Y, Nestle India, Parle, TCS, ITC Ltd., etc. recruited students from the B-School. More than 360+ recruiters regularly visit the institute not only for campus recruitment but they also play an integral part in the B-School’s management curriculum and encourages the students with their presence in Beyond Education activities
- Globsyn Business School Alumni Achievers: With 3500+ alumni working at 360+ corporates globally, Globsyn Business School (GBS), through various nouveau initiatives like Globsyn Alumni Engage, attempts to connect with its alumni at a personal level and involve them in every aspect of its functioning as a B-school, thus making them active participants in the evolution of their alma mater and fellow students. Alumni of Globsyn Business School have earned rich accolades for their achievements, and today, a large number of them are star performers within their organizations.
- Globsyn Business School Scholarships: GBS Kolkata offers various scholarships to the students of its Post Graduate Management Programmes. The aim of Scholarship Program is to provide financial relief to some meritorious students coming from economically disadvantaged families so that they may pursue their PG education at GBS without the burden of fee expense. GBS also recognises merit from a broader perspective to include those who have excelled in non-academic areas.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for GBS Kolkata, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for Globsyn Business School Kolkata.
GBS Kolkata is one of the leading MBA colleges in East India. Globsyn Business School, Kolkata has achieved good rankings from reputed MBA Rankings like MBAUniverse,com and other leading media houses. Table below gives the latest GBS Kolkata Rankings.
Globsyn Business School (GBS) has a wide Alumni network of 3500+ Alumni who are working at 360+ Corporates globally. Over the years, GBS has successfully built relations with hundreds of corporates, who have not only recruited its students over the years for SIP or Final Placement, but have also been an integral part of the management curriculum through the Corporate Connect sessions, and encouraged the young managers with their presence in Beyond Education activities.
Globsyn Business School (GBS) believes in acknowledging excellence achieved by meritorious students in academic and extra-curricular pursuits and recognising talent from a holistic point of view. As a part of this ongoing initiative, GBS offers various scholarships to the students of its Post Graduate Management Programmes.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities