Established in 1995, SIESCOMS envisages providing quality management education for the nascent professionals, the dynamic future managers for 21st century. SIESCOMS’s foundation maps its roots to the rich tradition of South India Education Society (SIES), one of the oldest and value-based educational trusts that run a number of educational institutes in the city of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
- PGDM: AICTE approved 2-year program with functional specializations
- PGDM- Pharmaceutical Management: 2-year vertical program
- PGDM- Biotechnology Management: 2-year vertical program
- World class infrastructure
- More than 100 visiting faculty from the corporate
- Focus on Internship & Entrepreneurship
- Skill development through unique skill development immersion program (SLIP)
- Global Immersion Program (GIP) and Foreign Internships
- Market based projects (MBP)
- Alumni in top positions in best of the companies
- Corporate Connect Program
Our Latest Rankings & Accreditations
- International Accreditation by ACBSP, USA & NAAC Accredited
- Times of India-Best B-School survey (Mar 2020): SIESCOMS ranked 2nd among all B-Schools in Mumbai.
- Times of India-Best B-School survey (Nov 2020): Ranked 5th among all B-Schools in West India.
- Times of India-Best B-School survey (Mar 2020): SIESCOMS ranked 22nd among all B-Schools in India
- Outlook Best Business Schools Ranking (Nov 2020): SIESCOMS ranked 5th –Among Private Affiliated colleges (All India)
- Business Today-India’s Best B-School Survey (Nov 2020): 7th among all Management Institutes in Mumbai.
- Highest Package: Rs. 18.0L
- Average package Rs. 7.28L
- Average of Top 100 offer Rs. 8.90 L
- Top Recruiters include KPMG. Philips, Hafele, Deloitte, Asian Paints, Alembic, Indegene, EY, CRISIL, Cipla, Alkem, Eureka Forbes, HDFC Bank, Federal Bank, Sun Pharma and many more……..