Leading B-school IPE Hyderabad offers wide range of AICTE approved PGDM programmes. IPE PGDM programmes are not only AICTE recognized, but also have accreditations from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and SAQS. NBA accreditation has also been obtained for select programmes. IPE Hyderabad Fees for 2 year PGDM programme 2021-23 is Rs 8 lakhs. IPE has a consistent record of high placements. IPE Placements 2020 recorded an average salary of Rs. 6.12 lakhs per annum. Check USPs, and Placements details for this High ROI B-school and apply now. Last date to apply for IPE Hyderabad Admission 2021 closes on July 15, 2021.
IPE Hyderabad Highlights
- Top Rankings: IPE is ranked 2nd Best B-School in South Zone (Times B-School 2020); 20th All India Best B-School (Times B-School 2020); 1st Best B-School In Telangana – CSR 2020; 1st Best B-School in Hyderabad – The Week 2020; 3rd All India Top Govt B-Schools – CSR 2020; 38th All India Best B-School – The Week 2020; 45th All India Best B-School – Business Today 2020
- Moderate fee: Rs. 8 lakhs for two years
- High placements 2020: with average salary at Rs.6.12 LPA and Highest Salary at Rs.20.84 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Aditya Birla, Berger Paints, KPMG, Orient Cements, Hyundai, Amara Raja Batteries, Franklin Templeton, Karur Vysya Bank, Shopper’s Stop, Amazon, Hindustan Coca-Cola, Kotak Mahindra, Oracle, Sify Technologies, Andhra Bank, Invesco, Cognizant
- Strong core faculty with a wide range of experience gained from research, consultancy, teaching and practice of management.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with separate AC hostels for boys and girls
- Strong industry interface with Industry Associates and Corporate
- Attractive Merit Scholarships for top scorers of CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA
- IPE has been implementing SOPs and Protocols that are necessary to maintain the health and safety of all students and staff in the wake of COVID-19.
Programmes offered at IPE
Let’s review all the 2 year management programs offered by IPE Hyderabad.
PGDM: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
IPE Hyderabad offers the flagship two year full time PGDM programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The programme is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to MBA.
IPE PGDM program offers dual specialization. In the second year, students have to opt for two electives from among Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Systems, Business Analytics and Operations.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking, Insurance and Financial Services
Two year full time programmeis approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to MBA. IPE is offering a specialized two year full-time program – PGDM-BIF. The program helps in training the young minds with rigorous training to meet the requirements of corporate sector in general and banking and financial Service sector in particular.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business
The 2 year full time programmeis approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to MBA. PGDM-IB is a management program aimed at imparting students’ knowledge of not only a standard MBA level program but also additional knowledge of International Business related subjects / courses covering international or global aspects of Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, and Systems domains.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing Management (PGDM-MM) is a unique course specially designed to train the students in the area of Marketing. It equips them with the principles, theoretical concepts and practice of marketing, with a strong emphasis on contemporary thought, trends, issues and strategies. PGDM- MM gives an in-depth knowledge of Marketing from both an academic and practitioner’s perspective, enabling you to address marketing challenges in critical and creative ways.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Human Resource Management
The two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (PGDM-HRM) meets the challenges headon using human resources effectively which are critical to the success of an organization. Hence, human resource (HR) managers have to play an active role in the strategic planning and decision making in the organizations. PGDMHRM course at IPE is a two year full-time AICTE approved programme, envisaged as the highest quality programme in the area of Human Resource Management and designed to provide eligible, suitable and competent HR professionals with sufficient knowledge of business of all industrial sectors.
IPE Hyderabad Fees
- IPE Hyderabad Fees for 2 year PGDM programme 2021-23 is Rs 8 lakhs.
- The IPM Hyderabad fees do not include the Hostel fee.
IPE Hyderabad Admission 2021: PGDM Intake
Program wise intake for different PGDM programs at IPE Hyderabad is given below:
PGDM Program Name
No. of Seats
PGDM (Banking Insurance & Financial Services)
PGDM (International Business)
PGDM (Marketing Management)
PGDM (Human Resources Management)
IPE Hyderabad Placements
Before going deep into IPE Hyderabad admission criteria, it is important to know about IPE Hyderabad Placements. IPE has a consistent record of high placements. IPE placements 2020 recorded an average salary of Rs.6.12 lakhs per annum and highest salary of Rs.20.84 lakhs.
Top recruiters at IPE Hyderabad include Aditya Birla, Berger Paints, Jaro Education, Airtel, CMC Ltd, Federal Bank, India Cements, KPMG, Orient Cements, Yashoda Hospital, Allahabad Bank, Hyundai, Amara Raja Batteries, Franklin Templeton, Karur Vysya Bank, Shopper’s Stop, Amazon, Hindustan Coca-Cola, Kotak Mahindra, Oracle, Sify Technologies Pvt Ltd., Andhra Bank, Invesco, Andhra Paper Mills, Cognizant, among others.
Professor Nathan Subramanian, Director, IPE Hyderabad
Professor Nathan Subramanian has taken charge as the Director of IPE on 22nd December 2020. He brings with him a rich combination of academic and industry experience gained in senior leadership roles, across many countries and continents.
Professor Nathan has a Doctorate in Management from IIM Ahmedabad (Fellow of IIMA), and over 35 years of experience in senior-level positions cutting across both academics as well as industry. He was a Program Director with Warwick Business School (University of Warwick, UK), and has held positions such as Area Chairperson (Marketing Area) in IIM Ahmedabad, Head of Executive Programs in Westminster University (UK), Visiting Professor in SDA Bocconi (Italy), Visiting Professor in ESSEC (France), in Macquarie University, University of Western Sydney, and Canberra University. Professor Nathan has worked in the industry for nearly 20 years at the international level in organisations such as Coca Cola, Telstra, Kantar Worldwide, Readers Digest and DDB Mudra. His roles in these organisation entailed working at the global level, including across Australia, China, the US, and India.
Professor Nathan has ambitious plans for IPE and is looking forward to enhancing IPE’s stature at the national level by building on IPE’s strengths in the areas of research, teaching, training and consultation.
How to Apply for IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2021?
You can apply for IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2021 either Online or in hard copy also. The details are shared below:
How to Apply Online for IPE Hyderabad Admission 2021?
- Fill up Application form online for IPE Hyderabad Admission 2021
- Pay low Application Fee of Rs.500 online to apply for IPE Hyderabad admission
How to Apply in Hard Copy for IPE Hyderabad Admission 2021?
- Download the IPE Hyderabad Admission 2021 Application form, fill in carefully
- Submit the application form for IPE Hyderabad admission 2021 directly at IPE city or at B-School campus by paying cash
- You can also download the IPE Hyderabad admission application form, fill it in and can send it thorough post with a DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of ‘Institute of Public Enterprise’ payable at Hyderabad
- You can also purchase the IPE Hyderabad admission application form on payment of INR 500/- from the institute
IPE Admission Eligibility
IPE admission eligibility criteria as prescribed by the B-school include following two important points:
1. Educational Qualification
IPE admission eligibility for PGDM 2021-23 batch prescribes that the candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PC candidates), from a UGC recognized university / deemed university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GoI.
2. MBA Entrance Exams accepted for IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission
Another key criterion in IPE admission eligibility is that the candidates should appear and score well in any one of the MBA admission tests - CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT.
Step by Step Process to Apply for IPE Admission 2021:
Step 1: Register online as below
Step 2: Login with the username and password received on email
Step 3: Fill personal Detail
Step 4: Fill educational qualification and work experience details
Step 5: Fill entrance exam details and programme choice
Step 6: Review the application and complete the payment of Rs.500/- Application fee.
IPE Hyderabad Last Date to apply
IPE Hyderabad last date to apply for admission 2021 closes on July 15, 2021
IPE Hyderabad Cut Off
IPE Hyderabad cut off does not go high nor IPE Hyderabad cut off is prescribed by the institute as the admission process considers academics, achievements, work experience, other key skills of the applicants apart from entrance exam score.
IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission Process 2021
IPE Hyderabad admission criteria and selection process for PGDM 2021-23 batch constitutes following steps:
- Candidates have to appear in any one of the admission test (CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT/ GMAT).
- Register & Apply for IPE Admission online. Application fee is Rs. 500/-
- The most important part in IPE Hyderabad admission criteria is that the short listed candidates will need to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews on the designated dates. The process may be conducted offline or online depending upon the prevailing Covid pandemic situation and Government guidelines.
Based on above information for IPE Hyderabad, a leading High ROI B-school, you can apply for its PGDM programs now. Last date to apply for IPE Hyderabad Admission 2021 closes on July 15, 2021.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on IPE Hyderabad