A legacy in itself and a non-profit educational society established in 1964, IPE Hyderabad is open with its PGDM admission 2022 for next few days. IPE is committed to Education, Training, Research and Consultancy for business enterprises in the public and private sector. The B-School offers wide range of AICTE approved PGDM programmes. Last date to apply for IPE Hyderabad admission 2022 is June 30, 2022.
IPE PGDM programmes are not only AICTE approved, but also have accreditations from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the international SAQS recognition. NBA accreditation has also been obtained for select programmes.
IPE foray into management education began in 1981 with the commencement of a 3-year part time MBA (PE) programme for practising managers. The full time management education program at IPE Hyderabad started in 1995. Today, the Institute has its well defined and carefully structured Management programmes in PGDM, PGDM-Marketing, PGDM- BIF, PGDM-IB, PGDM- HRM and Executive PGDM. Read below the IPE Hyderabad key highlights and USPs, Leadership, Programs offered, Fee, Placements, admission process and more
Table of Contents
- IPE Hyderabad: Key Highlights and USPs
- Leadership at IPE Hyderabad
- Programmes offered at IPE Hyderabad
- IPE Hyderabad Fees
- IPE Hyderabad Admission 2022: PGDM Intake
- IPE Hyderabad Placements 2021
- How to Apply for IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2022?
- IPE Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- IPE Hyderabad Cut Off
- IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission Process 2022
1. IPE Hyderabad: Key Highlights & USPs
- 1.1 Ranking: IPE is now Ranked by NIRF and is one of Only three Management Institutions in NIRF Ranking in entire Telangana. IPE is ranked #49 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2022 among top B schools in India. It was awarded 19th rank nationally in Times B-School Ranking Survey 2021; 25th rank nationally in Business Standard 2021 Rankings; 17th rank in CSR-GHRDC B-School Ranking Survey 2021; 11th rank in top B-Schools in South India, Business Today, 2021
- 2. Accreditations: IPE PGDM programmes are approved by AICTE. The programs are NBA accredited. IPE postgraduate programs also have international SAQS recognition. The institute is under the auspices of Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Education, Government of India
- 3. Moderate Fee: IPE Hyderabad has moderate fee of Rs. 8 lakhs for two years
- 4. Strong placements: IPE Hyderabad has consistently registered strong placements. Average Salary in Placement 2021 has gone up at Rs.6.45 LPA while highest salary was Rs.15 LPA
- 5.Top Recruiters: Some of the top recruiters in Placement 2021 included Aditya Birla, Berger Paints, KPMG, Orient Cements, Hyundai, Amara Raja Batteries, Franklin Templeton, Karur Vysya Bank, Shopper’s Stop, Amazon, Hindustan Coca-Cola, Kotak Mahindra, Oracle, Sify Technologies, Andhra Bank, Invesco, Cognizant
- 6. Experienced Faculty: IPE has strong core faculty with a wide range of experience gained from research, consultancy, teaching and practice of management.
- 7. Scholarships: IPE Hyderabad offers Attractive Merit Scholarships for top scorers of CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA
- 8. Campus Infrastructure: IPE Hyderabad has State-of-the-art infrastructure with separate AC hostels for boys and girls. Its 22 acre campus houses an academic and administration block, a modern library which provides access to more than 5,000 National and International journals, 40,000 books, highly useful management-related software, a well-equipped auditorium, food court and several sports facilities
2. Leadership at IPE Hyderabad
Dr S. Sreenivasa Murthy, Director at IPE Hyderabad, is a Professor of Finance and is also the Chairman Placements Division. He has two decades of experience in teaching, research, training and consultancy. He is a Visiting Faculty to IIM Kozhikode, IIM Indore, NIT Warangal, IIIF, JNTU, ANGRAU and many Universities. He has done consultancy assignments for World Bank, ADB, Ministry of Rural Development GOI and many State level enterprises.
Dr Murthy holds a Masters degree in Commerce from Sri Venkateswara University, Masters degree in International Business from Pondicherry University and Doctorate degree from University of Madras. He is a recipient of UGC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for the doctoral programme. He is a merit scholarship holder throughout the academic career and was awarded National Merit Scholarship twice during the academic career.
Recipient of Dewang Mehta Award for Best Professor in Financial Management, Dr Murthy has conducted many conferences, symposia and workshops in various areas of Finance. He has organized about 80 training programmes under both open and inhouse category for senior and middle level executives of various public and private sector enterprises and banks. He has authored five books and many course materials and published a number of articles in reputed journals and presented papers in many national and international conferences. He is the Managing Editor of the IPE journal `The Journal of Managerial Finance and Research’. His areas of interest include Corporate Finance, Project Appraisal and Financial Services..
3. Programmes offered at IPE Hyderabad
IPE Hyderabad offers five AICTE Approved PGDM programs. Key programme highlights are
3.1 PGDM: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
IPE Hyderabad offers the flagship two year full time PGDM programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The programme is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to MBA.
IPE PGDM program offers dual specialization. In the second year, students have to opt for two electives from among Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Systems, Business Analytics and Operations.
3.2 Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking, Insurance and Financial Services
Two year full time programmeis approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to MBA. IPE is offering a specialized two year full-time program – PGDM-BIF. The program helps in training the young minds with rigorous training to meet the requirements of corporate sector in general and banking and financial Service sector in particular.
3.3 Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business
The 2 year full time programmeis approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to MBA. PGDM-IB is a management program aimed at imparting students’ knowledge of not only a standard MBA level program but also additional knowledge of International Business related subjects / courses covering international or global aspects of Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, and Systems domains.
3.4 Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing Management (PGDM-MM) is a unique course specially designed to train the students in the area of Marketing. It equips them with the principles, theoretical concepts and practice of marketing, with a strong emphasis on contemporary thought, trends, issues and strategies. PGDM- MM gives an in-depth knowledge of Marketing from both an academic and practitioner’s perspective, enabling you to address marketing challenges in critical and creative ways.
3.5 Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Human Resource Management
The two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (PGDM-HRM) meets the challenges headon using human resources effectively which are critical to the success of an organization. Hence, human resource (HR) managers have to play an active role in the strategic planning and decision making in the organizations. PGDMHRM course at IPE is a two year full-time AICTE approved programme, envisaged as the highest quality programme in the area of Human Resource Management and designed to provide eligible, suitable and competent HR professionals with sufficient knowledge of business of all industrial sectors.
4. IPE Hyderabad Fees
IPE Hyderabad Fees for all the 2 year PGDM 2022-24 programs is Rs 8.15 lakhs. This IPM Hyderabad fees do not include the Hostel fee.
5. IPE Hyderabad Admission 2022: PGDM Intake
Program wise intake for different PGDM programs at IPE Hyderabad is given below:
PGDM Program Name
No. of Seats
PGDM (Banking Insurance & Financial Services)
PGDM (International Business)
PGDM (Marketing Management)
PGDM (Human Resources Management)
6. IPE Hyderabad Placements 2021
Before going deep into IPE Hyderabad admission criteria, it is important to know about IPE Hyderabad Placements. IPE has a consistent record of strong placements. IPE placements 2021 recorded an average salary of Rs.6.45 lakhs per annum and highest salary of Rs.15 lakhs.
Top recruiters at IPE Hyderabad include Aditya Birla, Berger Paints, Jaro Education, Airtel, CMC Ltd, Federal Bank, India Cements, KPMG, Orient Cements, Yashoda Hospital, Allahabad Bank, Hyundai, Amara Raja Batteries, Franklin Templeton, Karur Vysya Ba nk, Shopper’s Stop, Amazon, Hindustan Coca-Cola, Kotak Mahindra, ORACLE, Sify Technologies Pvt Ltd., Andhra Bank, Invesco, Andhra Paper Mills, Cognizant, Mecon, Midhani, Transgraph among others
7. How to Apply for IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2022?
You can apply for IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2022 either Online or in hard copy also. The details are shared below:
7.1 How to Apply Online for IPE Hyderabad Admission 2022?
- Fill up Application form online for IPE Hyderabad Admission 2022
- Pay Application Fee of Rs.500 online to apply for IPE Hyderabad admission
7.2 How to Apply in Hard Copy for IPE Hyderabad Admission 2022?
- Download the IPE Hyderabad Admission 2022 Application form, fill in carefully
- Submit the application form for IPE Hyderabad admission 2022 directly at IPE city or at B-School campus by paying cash
- You can also download the IPE Hyderabad admission application form, fill it in and can send it thorough post with a DD of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of ‘Institute of Public Enterprise’ payable at Hyderabad
- You can also purchase the IPE Hyderabad admission application form on payment of INR 500/- from the institute
8. IPE Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
IPE admission eligibility criteria as prescribed by the B-school include following two important points:
8.1 Educational Qualification
IPE admission eligibility for PGDM 2022-24 batch prescribes that the candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PC candidates), from a UGC recognized university / deemed university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GoI.
8.2 MBA Entrance Exams accepted for IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission
Another key criterion in IPE admission eligibility is that the candidates should appear and score well in any one of the MBA admission tests - CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT.
8.2.1 Step by Step Process to Apply for IPE PGDM Admission 2022:
- Step 1: Register online here (Link to Application)
- Step 2: Login with the username and password received on email
- Step 3: Fill personal Detail
- Step 4: Fill educational qualification and work experience details
- Step 5: Fill entrance exam details and programme choice
- Step 6: Review the application and complete the payment of Rs.500/- Application fee.
8.2.2 IPE Hyderabad Last Date to apply
IPE Hyderabad last date to apply for admission 2022 closes on June 30, 2022
9. IPE Hyderabad Cut Off
IPE Hyderabad cut off does not go high nor IPE Hyderabad cut off is prescribed by the institute as the admission process considers academics, achievements, work experience, other key skills of the applicants apart from entrance exam score.
10. IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission Process 2022
IPE Hyderabad admission criteria and selection process for PGDM 2022-24 batch constitutes following steps:
- Candidates have to appear in any one of the admission test (CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT/ GMAT).
- Register & Apply for IPE Admission online. Application fee is Rs.500/-
- The most important part in IPE Hyderabad admission criteria is that the short listed candidates will need to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews on the designated dates.
IPE’s achievements have been well noted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in its National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) both at the state and the national levels. IPE Hyderabad Admission Open: Apply Now
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on IPE Hyderabad