The Institute of Management Nirma University (IMNU) offers three 2 Years full time MBA programmes – MBA; MBA (HRM) and MBA (Communication). IMNU believes in serious academic pursuit and encourages original and innovative thinking with regard to national and internationally relevant ideas and policies through intellectually stimulating debates and discussions at all levels. The Institute has built its reputation with a dedicated goal of adding value to life and profession.
Institute of Management (IMNU) Highlights
- Ranked among top 100 B-Schools in GoI MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2021
- Moderate Tuition fee of Rs.9.52 lakhs
- Placement 2021 recorded average salary of Rs. 9.25 LPA and highest salary of Rs.18 LPA
- Top Recruiters include Dell, Airtel, Adani, Axis Bank, TTK Health Care, Care rations, Crisil, Heidelberg Cement, HDFC Life, Cognizant, Smart Cube, Nielsen, IDFC Bank, SBI Life, Kotak Mahindra Bank, PhonePe, Infosys, White Hat Jr. EXL, Bandhan Bank, Hyundai, Torrent Power and Zydus
- The campus infrastructure and amenities are comparable to any reputed university around the world.
- Pedagogy includes focused discussions, interactive study sessions, role plays, presentations, case studies and strategy implementation sessions
- Encourages original and innovative thinking with regard to national and internationally relevant ideas and practices through intellectually stimulating debates and discussions at all levels.