IBS Bangalore: ICFAI Business School
IBS Bangalore: ICFAI Business School
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
ICFAI Business School, Bangalore is part of a network of ICFAI Business Schools operating at nine locations in India and is the part of ICFAI University. IBS Bangalore with its 27 years of operations has come a long way in transforming students to become successful corporate executives. IBS Bangalore is an institution that believes in making learning a focused, fruitful and transitional experience.
ICFAI Business School Bangalore offers 2 years full time MBA programme leading to ICFAI University MBA. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (ICFAI University) conducts IBSAT for IBS Bangalore MBA admission and also accepts other exam scores for ICFAI Business School Bangalore admission.
ICFAI Business School Bangalore: Institute Highlights
- IBS Bangalore Ranking: ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Bangalore is the off campus institute of the IBS Hyderabad affiliated to ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University. The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad (IBS Hyderabad) is ranked #32 in Government of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022 among top 125 Management Institutes of India
- IBS Bangalore Programme Offered: ICFAI Business School (IBS) Bangalore offers two years full time MBA programme leading to award of ICFAI University MBA
- ICFAI Business School Bangalore Fees: IBS Bangalore has a Moderate Tuition Fee for 2 years MBA Program which is Rs 12.06 Lakhs
- ICFAI Business School Bangalore Placements 2022: IBS Bangalore recorded Average Salary at Rs.7.02 LPA and the Highest Salary of Rs.22.16 LPA in placements 2022
- IBS Bangalore Top Recruiters: ICFAI Bangalore placements 2022 witnessed number of prominent recruiters. Some of the top Companies in IBS Bangalore Placements include ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Deloitte Tax Services, Lawyered, MagicPin, EisnerAmper LLP, PWC SDC, PROPERTY PISTOL, Deloitte Consulting, ICICI Securities
- IBS Bangalore MBA Admission Process: Candidates need to apply for IBS Bangalore MBA Admission. Those who qualify on the basis of IBSAT/ GMAT®/ CAT/ NMAT by GMACTM will be called for Selection process in February/March 2023. The final selection for IBS Bangalore MBA programme is based on performance in Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the past academic record
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest ICFAI Bangalore MBA Ranking this special page will share all major ICFAI MBA Bangalore Rankings.
ICFAI MBA Bangalore is one of the leading MBA colleges with moderate fees and strong placements. Below are shared the ICFAI Bangalore MBA Rankings:
ICFAI Bangalore MBA program has strong alumni network spread across the Globe. ICFAI MBA Bangalore has groomed its students as top leaders including Sr Managers, Marketing Managers, Consultants, Executives. These ICFAI (City) MBA famous alumni are leading many companies in India and abroad. ICFAI Bangalore MBA notable alumni are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates.
ICFAI MBA Bangalore offers Merit and test based scholarships and fee waivers to students. ICFAI Bangalore MBA scholarships support the students to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet