Set up in 1995 at India’s IT hub, IBS Bangalore brings together the finest faculty and students. ICFAI Business School (IBS) Bangalore brings together a team of excellent faculty members from the academia and industry, and an excellent infrastructure to provide students the best learning environment to develop themselves into well groomed, industry ready professionals. During the last twenty-five years the institution has grown in all spheres, and today it is ranked among the top business schools in the country.
- ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Bangalore is the off campus institute of the IBS Hyderabad affiliated to ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University
- ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad (IBS Hyderabad) is ranked #25 in Government of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020 among top 100 Management Institutes of India
- Ranked 15th among Emerging B-School of Super Excellence in GHRDC – CSR Best B-Schools Survey – 2011; 14th among Top 30 B-Schools and ranked 4th in South zone – Silicon India;4th among Top New Generation B-Schools and 3rd among South Zone B-Schools – Digital Mailers
- Tuition Fee for 2 years MBA Program is Rs 12.06 Lakhs
- Placement 2021 recorded Average Salary – Rs. 5.90 LPA and the Highest Salary- Rs. 10.64 LPA
- Top recruiters include ICICI Bank, PWC SDC,HCL Technologies, Deloitte US India(Audit Services), ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company, NoBroker.com, Lawyered, IDFC First Bank, Bright Champs
- The pedagogy at IBS Bangalore is a combination of lectures, case discussions, experiential learning, industry interactions and peer learning. It provides students opportunities to develop their interpersonal, critical thinking and decision making skills which are demanded by organizations.
- The co-curricular and extracurricular activities through various student clubs provide students the opportunity to develop their team working, organizing, collaborating, and leadership skills.
- The batch diversity of students gives them an understanding of various cultures and prepares them for a career in organizations with a diversity of employees.
- The faculty members are engaged in research as well as corporate training that keep them updated on the latest trends in academics and industry.
- Facilitated by a strong placement team with an excellent industry-connect, the students, on successful completion of their program, become part of a large network of 50,000 plus alumni. IBS Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread out across the World.