Established in 1973 in India’s high technology capital, IIM Bangalore is one of the three top MBA colleges in India. Located in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies, IIM Bangalore enjoys an added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
IIM Bangalore offers a range of Post Graduate, Executive Management Education and Doctoral programmes in management. IIMB is strategically positioned to expose students to all facets of India’s burgeoning economy. Its charter is to build leaders and entrepreneurs through holistic, transformative and innovative education.
IIM Bangalore has key partnerships and collaborations with Goldman Sachs for women entrepreneurship, with Michael and Susan Dell Foundation for incubation of non-profits, and with NITI Aayog for scaling up.
For the ninth year in a row, in 2017, Eduniversal, Paris has ranked IIM Bangalore the top business school in Central Asia. This ranking covers the 1000 best business schools in 154 countries in nine geographical zones: Africa, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Eurasia & the Middle East, Far East Asia, Latin America, North America, Oceania, and Western Europe.
- IIM Bangalore is Accredited by EQUIS, a reputed International Accreditation Body
- The B-school is Ranked # 2 among top 100 B-schools in India in MHRD NIRF 2018 Rankings
- IIM Bangalore offers Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) through edX
- IIMB now awards MBA degree instead of post graduate diploma
- Admission to PGP is based on CAT/GMAT score
- Actual Cut offs go beyond 97 CAT percentile in Shortlisting
- Shortlisted candidates have to go through the WAT and PI process
- Higher weightage is awarded to Academics, Work Ex & Achievements
- 2 years MBA 2019-21 Fee is Rs.21,45,000
- High Placement Record
- Average Domestic Package up at Rs.22.76 lakhs
- Average International Package up at Rs.58.20 lakhs
- Number of Overseas Offers: 10
- Total Students participated in IIMB Placement 2018: 411
- Students who did not seek placement at IIMB: 8
- Number of Recruiters: 136
- Number of offers made: 462
- Number of PPOs made: 155
- EXL emerged as top recruiter with 22 offers
- Read More on IIMB Placements