- IIM Ahmedabad is one of the top ranked management institutes of India. The Government of India MHRD NIRF Ranking 2019 has placed IIM Ahmedabad at #2 position.
- In 2008, IIMA became the first business school in the country to be awarded EQUIS accreditation.
- Case Studies of IIM Ahmedabad are quoted and discussed in the class rooms of top MBA college across the world
- IIM Ahmedabad has unique admission process that allows admission to students from diverse academic back ground at a lower CAT percentile. Many non-engineers and students from Arts, Commerce and other diverse academic back ground have found admission in IIM Ahmedabad even after scoring lower than 90 percentile in CAT exam.
- The total programme fees payable by PGP students at IIM Ahmedabad is Rs 23,00,000/- (inclusive of tuition fees of Rs.16,99,000/-).
- Laptop computer, personal expenses on boarding, travel, clothes and laundry are extra.
- The total programme fees for the 2020-2022 batch may increase further by 5 to 7% after making adjustment for inflations.
IIM Ahmedabad follows the concept of ‘Dream Campus Application’ Placement process which allows the students to choose the sectors and functions of their choice. In 2019, more than 125 firms participated in the placement process including the laterals process making placement offers.
Placement Data 2018 (Placement 2019 Data will be released after IPRS Audit)
- Average Salary (Domestic): Rs.24.45 Lakhs
- Highest Salary (Domestic): Rs.72.00 Lakhs
- Average Salary (International): Rs.48.92 Lakhs
- Highest Salary (International): Rs.66.45 Lakhs