Admission Process Overview
- All About MBA
- K J Somaiya MBA-SM Admission 2022
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in HR - Human Resource
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Banking & Financial Services
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Family Business
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Rural
- MBA Communications Management
- MBA Courses In India
- MBA in Agri Business
- PhD / FPM
- MBA Aspirants Survey
- Admission Process Overview
- MBA Exams
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Mock Tests
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Coaching
- CAT Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Syllabus
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Cut Off
- CAT Percentile Predictor
- CAT Eligibility
- CAT Results
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- GD WAT PI
1 YR MBA
IIM Ahmedabad: Indian Institute of Management
IIM Ahmedabad is the undisputed number one management school in the country. IIM Ahmedabad runs 2 years full time PGP and PGP-FABM programmes apart from 1 year MBA, Executive MBA, Ph.D and various other MBA programmes.
IIMA is an autonomous institution managed by the IIMA Society, created under the Societies Act and is run by a Board of Governors which is constituted by the IIMA Society. Prof Errol D'Souza is the Director of IIM Ahmedabad. His tenure runs for 5 years from February 1, 2018. For the admission 2022-24 batch, IIM Ahmedabad has substantially reduced the required minimum CAT 2021 sectional cut off percentile to 70 and overall percentile cut off to 80 and has reduced the CAT score weightage to 65% in shortlisting for final admission round. IIM Ahmedabad alumni include top national and international icons, CEOs, best sellers, bureaucrats, deans and directors of top academic institutions.
- IIM Ahmedabad is one of the top ranked management institutes of India. The Government of India MHRD NIRF Ranking 2021 has placed IIM Ahmedabad at #1 position.
- In 2008, IIMA became the first business school in the country to be awarded EQUIS accreditation.
- Case Studies of IIM Ahmedabad are quoted and discussed in the class rooms of top MBA college across the world
- IIM Ahmedabad has unique admission process that allows admission to students from diverse academic back ground at a lower CAT percentile. Many non-engineers and students from Arts, Commerce and other diverse academic back ground have found admission in IIM Ahmedabad even with 80-85 percentile in CAT exam.
- The total programme fees payable by PGP students at IIM Ahmedabad is Rs 23,00,000/- (inclusive of tuition fees of Rs.16,99,000/-).
- Laptop computer, personal expenses on boarding, travel, clothes and laundry are extra.
- The total programme fees for the 2022-2024 batch may increase further by 5 to 7% after making adjustment for inflations.
IIM Ahmedabad follows the concept of ‘Dream Campus Application’ Placement process which allows the students to choose the sectors and functions of their choice.
In 2021, 131 firms participated in the placement process including the laterals process making placement offers.
Placement Data 2021 (As released after IPRS Audit)
Average Salary (Domestic): Rs.27.54 Lakhs
Highest Salary (Domestic): Rs.55.00 Lakhs
Average Salary (International): Rs.74.22 Lakhs
Highest Salary (International): Rs.115.76 Lakhs
Ranking & Awards
If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, you are on right page. MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. This special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IIM Ahmedabad.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. IIM Ahmedabad Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IIM Ahmedabad.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
IIM Ahmedabad: Indian Institute of Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
Around 400 candidates are offered admission at IIM Ahmedabad. Although IIMA has announced in its admission policy 2018 the CAT 2017 cut offs as 70 sectional and 80 overall, you may need more than 98 percentile to get shortlisted by this top B-school.