- Transforms young men and women into competent professional managers for the agriculture, food, agri-business, rural and allied sectors.
- The programme builds sensitivity to domestic and international market needs and span the entire agricultural value chain.
- The programme equips the participants with the requisite knowledge, skills and attitudes for managerial decision making and implementation in the unique context of agribusiness
- Encourages entrepreneurial capabilities in participants to make them effective change agents in agri-business and develop capabilities to become leaders and nurture in them a commitment for integrity, ethics and social purpose
Post Graduate Programme in Food & Agribusiness Management (PGP-FABM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- -- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in agricultural sciences or agriculture-related disciplines, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%; Or,
- -- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in any non-agricultural discipline from a University or Institution as defined in the above paragraph and have a strong interest in agriculture, food, rural and allied sectors. Such candidates will be required to submit a special form as described in section 2.1 under admission procedure. Failure to submit the form will disqualify the candidate from being considered further for admission to the programme.
- -- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.
The selection of candidates for admission to the 2022-24 batch of PGP-FABM at IIM Ahmedabad is a two-step process.
- -- In the first step, candidates will be short-listed for Personal Interviews (PI) and Analytical Writing Test (AWT) from among candidates who have applied for the programme and have a valid CAT/GMAT score and satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme. An overseas category candidate who applies with a GMAT score instead of a CAT score should have total scaled score of at least 700.
- -- The second step is the final selection round comprising Personal Interview and Analytical Writing Test. Final admission offer will be made on the basis of AWT-PI scores and composite score consisting of Academics, CAT percentile.
Last Date to Apply: September 15, 2021
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet