Within 22 years of its establishment in 1996, Amrita School of Business has succeeded in carving out a niche for itself and maintain its identity in providing quality education enriched with human values. Committed to the twin pillars of quality and value, ASB has become a vibrant and dynamic place to seek professional education. Amrita School of Business has undertaken a rich spectrum of industry interface activities both as part of the course curriculum as well as in the form of Management Colloquia, MDPs, Consultancy, and Customized In-Company Programmes.
WHY Amrita School of Business?
- India’s Best B-Schools
- Highest CTC of 26 lakhs- Excellent Placement Record
- New Specialization - MBA in Business Analytics (Lab 1, Lab 2)
- MBA with MS in Business Analytics from University at Buffalo, State University of New York (Dual Degree) (Bengaluru campus)
- MBA with MS from Telecom Ecole de Management, Paris (24th World Ranked B-School)
- World-class faculty from University at Buffalo, IIMs, Harvard, Kellogg, Berkeley, Wharton, University at Buffalo, IIT, XLRI, LSE, ICAI and Cornell.
- 90+ Visiting Faculty with diverse Industry experience, offering a choice of over 40 Electives
- Industry certification by IBM, SAP, SHRM, Six Sigma.
- CAPSTONE Business Simulation Global challenge
- Global Alumni Network of 1900+.
- Member AACSB International, Gold Standard for Business Schools world over
- World Bank funding of Rs.129 lakhs for emerging Data Analytics
- World Ranked QS University Rankings and Times Higher Education (THE) World University rankings.
- Dual Degree Program with University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA; Telecom Ecole de Management, France
- Students Exchange and Research Collaboration with Deakin University, Australia
- Students Exchange with University of Groningen
- Faculty & Student Mobility under the European Erasmus Mundus Program
Fess: Rs 12,00,000
Highest CTC: Rs 26,00,000