ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad, a highly ranked B-school, is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956. Established in 1995, IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India.
- IBS-Hyderabad is among the first three B-Schools from South Asia to be SAQS accredited by AMDISA.
- IBS Hyderabad was among the first B-Schools to be graded by CRISIL with a grade of A** at the national level and A ***at the state level.
- IBS Hyderabad campus is spread in 91 acres and is fully residential. It is equipped with all the modern and hi-tech facilities required at any top B-school.
- IBS Hyderabad admission process is through the IBSAT/NMAT/CAT and GMAT exam scores.
- Total Fee for MBA Program is Rs 14.04 Lakhs
- Placement 2019 recorded Average Salary – Rs. 7.32 lakhs per annum and Highest Salary- Rs. 16.05 lpa (National) and Rs 50.23 lpa (International)
- Top recruiters include Amazon, Bajaj Capital, Cavinkare, Coffee Day Global, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, InfoEdge India, J.P. Morgan, LG, Marico, Maruti Suzuki, Spencers Retail, Taj Hotels, TCS, Wipro, Zomato