IBS Hyderabad: ICFAI Business School
IBS Hyderabad: ICFAI Business School
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
One of the top business schools in the country, IBS Hyderabad is known for excellence in management education. If you are looking for MBA in Hyderabad, ICFAI Business School Hyderabad (IBS Hyderabad) is one of the good options. ICFAI B-School in Hyderabad develops the resources with right set of knowledge, skills and attitudes to meet the requirement of the corporate world.
Constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University, IBS Hyderabad has the vision to develop lifelong resources to the industry by integrating teaching, research, institution building, knowledge sharing and community development (coined as IBS TRICK). One of the highly ranked B-schools in NIRF Ranking 2023, IBS Hyderabad has faculty members pool with a blend of strong academic experience and strong industry experience. It ensures richness in IBS TRICK leading to great learning and good campus placements. With a large alumni base, accumulated since its establishment in 1995 and spread across the globe, IBS Hyderabad offers good networking opportunity. ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad believes that return on investment (ROI) depends on return on knowledge (ROK).
IBS Hyderabad: Key Institute Highlights
- IBS Hyderabad Ranking: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad (IBS Hyderabad) Rank is 40 in Government of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2023 among top 125 Management Institutes of India. IBS Hyderabad was among the first B-Schools to be graded by CRISIL with a grade of A** at the national level and A ***at the state level.
- ICFAI Business School Hyderabad Accreditation: IBS Hyderabad has International Accreditation from AACSB and is among the first three B-Schools from South Asia to be SAQS accredited by AMDISA.
- IBS Hyderabad is UGC Recognized: ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956. Accordingly all the IBS Hyderabad Courses are recognized by University Grants Commission-regulatory body for Universities in India
- Courses Offered by IBS Hyderabad: The flagship IBS Hyderabad Programme is MBA. Apart from the 2 years full time MBA, IBS Hyderabad courses include MBA Executive, PhD and a wide range of undergraduate programs.
- IBS Hyderabad MBA Fees: The two years IBS Hyderabad MBA Fees is Rs.16.02 lakhs.
- Fee for 2 years MBA Program is Rs 16.02 Lakhs.
- IBS Hyderabad Eligibility: IBS Hyderabad eligibility criteria require you to be a graduate with 50% marks. Besides, you should appear in IBSAT on Dec 24 & 25, 2023. IBSAT 2023 registration and application process is open till Dec 21, 2023. Apart from IBSAT 2023, ICFAI Hyderabad will accept scores of CAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT exams for MBA admission 2024.
- IBS Hyderabad Placements 2023: IBS Hyderabad has a strong placement record. IBS Hyderabad Average Package in Placement 2023 is Rs.10.42 LPA and the highest package is Rs.58.19 LPA
- Top Recruiters in IBS Hyderabad Placements 2023: Top recruiters include Deloitte US India, HDFC Bank, KPMG, EY, Capgemini, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Wipro, Cognizant,
- Axis Bank, PWC, Genpact, J.P. Morgan, CRISIL, Vedanta
- IBS Hyderabad Cut off: IBS Hyderabad cut offs are not pegged high as the B-school gives good weightage to other parameters. For example the IBS Hyderabad cut off for CAT score is 60%ile while for NMAT the cut off is 150+ score
- IBS Hyderabad Alumni: IBS Hyderabad alumni has a growing base of over 14000 notable alumni who are currently spread over 1000 companies in India and abroad.
- IBS Hyderabad Scholarships: IBS Hyderabad offers Merit Scholarships worth Rs.10 Crores to its students.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest IBS Hyderabad MBA Ranking, this special page will share all major ICFAI MBA Hyderabad Rankings.
IBS Hyderabad is one of the leading MBA colleges in India. It has achieved good rankings from reputed MBA Rankings conducted by leading media houses like MBAUniverse.com and also Government of India NIRF Ranking Table below gives the latest IBS Hyderabad MBA Ranking
IBS Hyderabad Alumni are many top CEOs, CXOs, HR Heads, top managers, entrepreneurs, from its MBA program. ICFAI Hyderabad Alumni are holding the top positions in many top companies in India and abroad. There are more than 14000 notable alumni of IBS Hyderabad. ICFAI Business School Hyderabad Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IBS Hyderabad. Watch this page for some of the IBS Hyderabad famous alumni.
ICFAI Business School Hyderabad scholarships, worth Rs.10 Crores, are offered to the students. IBS Hyderabad scholarships are Merit Based and Need Based which are offered to students in 1st and 2nd year of the MBA courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet