IBS, Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in the country. As a business school known for excellence in management education IBS Hyderabad develops the resources with right set of knowledge, skills and attitudes to meet the requirement of the corporate world. IBS Hyderabad has the vision to develop lifelong resources to the industry by integrating teaching, research, institution building, knowledge sharing and community development (coined as IBS TRICK). The B-school has faculty members pool with a blend of strong academic experience and strong industry experience which ensures richness in ensuring IBS TRICK. The ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad believes that return on investment (ROI) depends on return on knowledge (ROK).
- ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956. Established in 1985, IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India.
- ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad (IBS Hyderabad) is ranked #25 in Government of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020 among top 100 Management Institutes of India
- IBS-Hyderabad is among the first three B-Schools from South Asia to be SAQS accredited by AMDISA.
- IBS Hyderabad was among the first B-Schools to be graded by CRISIL with a grade of A** at the national level and A ***at the state level.
- Tuition Fee for 2 years MBA Program is Rs 15.22 Lakhs and the total fee is Rs.16.02 lakhs
- Placement 2021 recorded Average Salary – Rs. 7.59 LPA and the Highest Salary- Rs. 15.94 LPA
- Top recruiters include PWC SDC , Deloitte, ICICI Bank, IDFC First Bank, BYJU'S, TCS, WIPRO, KPMG, Cognizant, Oracle, Birlasoft, Capgemini, TATA AIG,J.P. Morgan