MBA admission 2022 at Amrita School of Business (ASB), management institute of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore is now open. One of the reputed B-schools in India, Amrita School of Business (ASB) is the management institute of Amrita University – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore which was established in 1996. Within a few years of its establishment, Amrita Business School has succeeded in carving out a niche for itself and maintain its identity in providing quality education enriched with human values. One of the top ranked universities in India in NIRF Rankings 2021, Amrita University is selected as Institute of Eminence by Govt of India.
There are three more campuses of Amrita University School of Business and are located at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Kochi. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham was the youngest institution to be awarded with an 'A' grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
The two-year, full-time residential MBA program at Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore is Internationally Accredited by AACSB. Amrita Coimbatore MBA Admission 2022 is based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE and KMAT scores. Application is open for next few days for admission 2022
Read this article to know all about the Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore MBA Admission 2022 process, highlights & USPs, Amrita MBA Fee, Placements, to understand why you should consider and apply for MBA admission at Amrita Coimbatore.
Table of Contents
- Amrita Coimbatore MBA: Key Highlights & USPs
- Amrita MBA Fees, Programme Highlights, Specializations
- Amrita Coimbatore MBA Placements
- Amrita MBA Admission Selection Process 2022
- Amrita MBA Admission Cut off
- Amrita MBA Admission Application Form: How to Apply for Admission?
- Amrita MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Amrita MBA Admission 2022: Amrita Bengaluru, Amrita Kochi, Amrita Amritapuri
1. Amrita Coimbatore MBA: Highlights
- 1.1 Multi-Campus, Multi Disciplinary University: Amrita is a multi campus and multi-disciplinary, research-intensive, private university with campuses at Coimbatore, Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Kochi. Amrita is educating a student population of over 20,000 by 1700+ strong faculty. Amrita offers more than 200 UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in Engineering, Management, Medical & Life Sciences, Arts & Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- 1.2 Highly Ranked: Amrita is ranked #5 in Govt of India, MHRD, NIRF Rankings 2021 among top 200 Universities and #12 overall among top 200 institutes in India. Recognized by UGC, Amrita is ranked No.1 Private University in India in World University Rankings in The University Impact Rankings 2021; No.1 in India in International Faculty in QS World University Rankings 2020
- 1.3 Accreditations: Amrita School of Business has prestigious AACSB International Accreditation, Gold Standard for Business Schools world over. Amrita is NAAC A++ Accredited
- 1.4 Moderate Amrita MBA Fees: Amrita MBA tuition fees is moderate at Rs. 10.50 lakhs for two years. The fee is lower than many top B-schools
- 1.5 Excellent Placement Record: Amrita Coimbatore MBA Placements have been consistently strong. Amrita MBA placement 2021 have registered average salary of Rs.7.71 LPA and highest salary of Rs.20.50 LPA. More than 200 companies have recruited from Amrita School of Business. Some of the top recruiters include Amazon, Godrej, Byju’s Deloitte, TCS, Godrej, Philips, Zoho
- 1.6 World Class Faculty: Amrita has world class faculty drawn from IIMs, Harvard, Berkeley, University at Buffalo, New York Uni. (NYU), Florida State Uni. (FSU), University of Wisconsin-Madison, IIT, XLRI, LSE, ICAI and Cornell. 90+ Visiting Faculty with diverse Industry experience, offering a choice of over 40 Electives
- 1.7 Dual Degree MBA: Amrita offers dual degree MBA Program with University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA; Telecom Ecole de Management, France
- 1.8 International Immersion: Amrita has students Exchange and Research Collaboration with Deakin University, Australia; University of Groningen; Faculty & Student Mobility under European Erasmus Mundus Program
2. Amrita MBA Fees, Programme Highlights, Specializations
Below are shared the Amrita MBA Fees, MBA programme highlights, Specializations
2.1 Amrita MBA Fee Structure
Amrita MBA Fees is very much affordable and is much lower than many other top MBA colleges. The Amrita MBA tuition fees for 2 years is Rs.10,50,000 only.
Fee in INR
Amrita Coimbatore MBA 2022-24 Tuition fee
10.6 Lakhs (including caution deposit)
Hostel & Mess Fee
Total MBA Fee
- Additional cost (all inclusive) for mandatory 3 - 4 weeks study trip to University at Buffalo, New York as part requirement for the MS Degree: Rs. 3 Lakhs (Subjected to Currency Exchange Rates)
- Amrita University Coimbatore MBA Fees may be revised for the 2022 admissions and will be updated as & when the fees are revised.
2.2 Amrita MBA Programme: Highlights
Amrita offers 2 years full time UGC recognized MBA programme. The programme has following features
- MBA - MS dual degree program (optional) with Telecom Ecole de Management, Paris at Coimbatore campus.
- Industry certification by IBM, SAP, SHRM, Six Sigma.
- CAPSTONE Business Simulation Global challenge
- Global Alumni Network of 1900+.
- World Bank funding of Rs.129 lakhs for emerging Data Analytics
- Dual Degree Program with University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA; Telecom Ecole de Management, France
2.3 Amrita MBA Specializations
Amrita School of Business Coimbatore offers MBA specializations in Business Analytics, Finance, Human Resources, IT & Systems, Operations, Marketing among other key areas.
3. Amrita Coimbatore MBA Placements 2021| Amrita School of Business Coimbatore has a consistent record of excellent placement. The maximum and average compensation packages in Amrita Coimbatore MBA Placement have been rising year after year. 200 Companies visited Amrita University Coimbatore MBA campus this year from a variety of sectors. Eligible students were placed at Amrita School of Business (ASB) at salaries that have shown significant growth over the previous years. The placements have provided them high-quality, diverse and professional opportunities.
3.1 Amrita Coimbatore MBA Placement 2021: Key Highlights 100% placements for MBA
- Highest Salary Offered: Rs. 20.50 LPA
- Average Salary: Rs.7.71 LPA
- 200 companies for Final placement
- Dedicated Corporate & Industry Relations center
- Dream option available for the placed students to go for higher packages/better job profiles.
- Top Recruiters include: Amazon, Godrej, Byju’s Deloitte, TCS, Godrej, Philips, Zoho, Birla Sunlife, Bosch, Blue Star, Bajaj, Berger, Bank of Baroda, Havells, ICICI, Wipro, Tata Motors, HDFC, Mother Dairy, Infosys, Indian Oil, IDBI, Airtel, IBM, Philips, L&T, Nestle
4. Amrita School of Business Coimbatore Admission 2022: Step by Step Selection Process
Amrita School of Business Coimbatore Admission 2022 can be completed in following stages:
- Apply for Amrita MBA admission 2022
- Amrita Coimbatore will accept scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE and KMAT exams
- Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI), based on their academic and test score and are informed about the PI date by email and SMS. (Candidate who are not shortlisted will not get any communication)
- During the PI candidates will be evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
- Offer letter sent to the candidates to the successful candidates by email and SMS.
- Selected candidates need to make the payment online by the said date.
- Candidates should not change their Email and Mobile number till the completion of admission process
- Log in to the system and update the test scores once you get the test results.
- Candidates should stick to the PI schedule allocated and if there is any change required in the schedule, it should be informed to the institute a week before the PI date by email.
5. Amrita MBA Admission Cut off
Going by the past trends, Amrita University Coimbatore MBA Cut off for admission 2022 is not expected to go very high. The expected cut off range for different MBA entrance exams could be as under for Amrita MBA admission 2022:
MBA Entrance Exam
Expected Cut off Percentile range
|Based on Score & Rank|
The cut offs may go up or down at the time of shortlisting the candidates for final selection round
6. How to Apply for Amrita University Coimbatore MBA Admission 2022
- Application for Amrita University Coimbatore MBA Admission 2022 should be submitted online.
- Click on the MBA Admissions 2022 and click on ‘Apply Now’
- Register as new user by filling your name, email ID and password
- Login and fill in the application with relevant details. (Do not leave any field blank) and upload the relevant documents and photograph
- Pay application fee online, with credit card / debit card or net banking
- You can apply with more than one test score
6.1 Amrita MBA Admission 2022: Application Fee
- Amrita MBA admission 2022 application fee for 2 years full time MBA 2022-24 batch is Rs.850/-
- The Application fees should be paid online.
7. Amrita Coimbatore MBA Eligibility Criteria
Eight key points in Amrita Coimbatore MBA Eligibility Criteria for admission 2022 are:
- UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern), recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in 10th, 12th and UG. Student in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results.
- Any one of the valid test score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE. Candidates appearing for these tests can apply with the test registration number.
- ASB Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses accept valid KMAT scores.
- Candidates applying for MBA-MS at Bengaluru need to have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 with individual category score of 6 or PTE score of 55 with individual category score of 50
- Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2022.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by ASB, Coimbatore and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor's degree examination latest by October 31, 2022.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.
8. MBA at Other Campuses of Amrita University
The process of Amrita Bengaluru MBA Admission 2022; Amrita Chennai MBA Admission 2022; Amrita Kochi MBA Admission 2022; Amrita Amritapuri MBA Admission 2022 is same like that of Amrita Coimbatore MBA admission process. Key highlights of each of Amrita campuses are shared below:
8.1 Amrita Bengaluru MBA Admission 2022
Amrita School of Business Bengaluru Campus offers two management programs, a full-time M. B. A. – M. S. and a part-time Executive M. B. A. – M. S. The former program provides a global exposure to the students through its reputed international dual-degree program offered in collaboration with the State University of New York, Buffalo, U. S. A. Students have a chance to witness the flavors of international education at SUNY, Buffalo by attending classes upto four weeks in the SUNY campus. The latter program presents the working professionals. Amrita Bengaluru MBA Admission 2022 is based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE exam score
8.2 Amrita Amritapuri MBA Admission 2022
Department of Management, Amritapuri (Kollam) provides broad-based and specialized business education, preparing individuals to face the ever-growing challenges in the business environment with confidence. During their two year study, students secure essential business knowledge and skills and a deep appreciation for values in business, very critical for effective business performance.
The Amritapuri campus is located in the picturesque village of Vallikavu, across the beautiful backwaters of Kerala. Amrita Amritapuri MBA Admission 2022 process is based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/KMAT exams
8.3 Amrita Kochi MBA Admission 2022
The School of Business at Amrita Kochi campus is one among the three campuses of Amrita School of Business established in 2009. ASB, Kochi was rated as the 7th best B-School in South India by The Week in 2011. Amrita Kochi campus offers MBA and Ph. D. programs in management offering specializations in the area of Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations and Information Systems. Amrita Kochi MBA Admission 2022 is based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/KMAT exams
Amrita's MBA is considered on par with the best in the world. Case Studies, Guest Lectures, Workshops, Seminars, Games, Role Plays - Amrita School of Business integrate a healthy blend of methodologies in imparting holistic education to young managers in the making. Students' managerial competency is built on a very strong foundation of the core values that the Mata Amritanandamayi Math stands for. ASB makes available the best of faculty team (with academic and industry experience), resources including library, a world class e - learning platform, an extensive data base repository of knowledge and other facilities to the students.
Learning at ASB is a combination of different teaching methodologies and comprises of class lectures, case discussions, seminars, presentations, group activities, management games, role plays, field projects, industry visits, reflective writing exercises, book reviews and video reviews. Regular colloquia offered by industry experts connect students to the relevance of linking business practice to theory. Business simulations using CAPSTONE provides the students a comprehensive immersion experience in competitive and complex world of business and the opportunity to experience managing a complete business. Amrita School of Business Coimbatore MBA Admission 2022 Open - Apply Now
Stay tuned to MBAuniverse.com for more updates on Amrita School of Business (ASB) Coimbatore