ATMA eligibility for MBA admission in a management institute depends upon the Eligibility Criteria as prescribed by the MBA college you are applying to. However, ATMA 2021 May exam eligibility criteria is graduation in any stream. Last date to apply for ATMA 2021 May exam is May 23. ATMA 2021 exam date is May 30, 2021 and the testing mode is the AI live Human Proctored Online Test from home.
Difference between ATMA Exam Eligibility and MBA College Eligibility
ATMA is a national level MBA entrance test leading to admission in more than 100 MBA colleges in India. So, before knowing the ATMA 2021 Exam Eligibility, please check the eligibility criteria of the MBA colleges accepting ATMA exam score to which you wish to apply.
ATMA 2021 Exam will be an internet based proctored test which can be taken from the convenience of home instead of going to the test centre. The guidelines issued by AIMS in regard to ATMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria to appear in the exam are not much different from other exams:
- Indian Citizen: An ATMA exam applicant should be an Indian Citizen to be eligible to apply for ATMA exam for MBA admission
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree: Determining the ATMA exam eligibility, AIMS have clarified that the candidate should possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream.
- Minimum 50% Marks: ATMA exam eligibility prescribes that a graduate from any recognized / statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks can apply and appear in ATMA Exam
- Final Year Students can Apply: As per the ATMA exam eligibility, those who are in their final year of graduation, are also eligible to apply and appear in the ATMA exam.
- No Age Bar and No Work Experience Required: ATMA Exam Eligibility criteria do not prescribe any Age Bar or any mandatory work experience to apply for the exam.