IIM Kozhikode PGP LSM: Highlights & Program USPs
- The program is designed to integrate and equip participants to pursue careers in managerial roles in marketing, human resource management, media, social enterprise, hospitality, healthcare or in other people facing roles. These are the roles that require a holistic perspective and ‘Diversity of thoughts’ which PGP-LSM aims to develop
- PGP-LSM is a unique offering, with the primary objective to prepare future managers by enabling them to acquire emotional, cultural, and creative intelligence
- The PGP-LSM is a two-year (six term) full time programme that provides in-depth coverage in terms of lessons from liberal studies and core management principles in the first year followed by advanced courses and electives in the second year.
- The programme also has a module on International and Rural immersion that the participants need to engage with in term IV (second year).
- Master’s thesis in term VI (second year) is another unique feature of the course.
- IIM Kozhikode will also provide assistance for internship and final placements.
IIM Kozhikode Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- 100% Placements achieved in 3 days
- Out of the 546 students placed, 40 students each are from the PGP- F and PGP- LSM courses.
- Average salary is up by 31.3% at Rs.29.5 LPA from Rs.22.53 LPA last year
- Median salary is up by 32.5% at Rs.26.50 LPA from Rs.20 LPA last year
- 571 offers were rolled out by 116 companies
- 39 new recruiters participated in Placement 2022
- Consulting recorded 58% rise in offers and emerged as the largest recruiting sector with 41% of the offers rolled out in Placement 2022
- Top Recruiters included ABInBev, Accenture, Amazon, Avendus Capital, Bain & Company, BCG, Capgemini, Citi Bank, Credit Suisse, D.E. Shaw, Deloitte, E&Y, Goldman Sachs, Google, HUL, McKinsey, PwC, RPG