Spread over about 111 acres of land, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, is one of the six top IIMs in the country. It is considered as one of the most efficient Institutions in the country. The institute is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of ancient city of Calicut in Kerala. Managed by a dedicated regular administrative staff of 66, it is one of the most efficient Institutions in the country, which knows how to keep balance sheet green and keep all the stakeholders happy.
IIM Kozhikode joined the family of IIMs in 1996 with its first PGP batch of 42 students in 1997 and has grown over the years with a batch strength of 356 odd students making it the fastest growing management school in the country.
- Ranked 6th in the MHRD NIRF 2018 Rankings
- Ranked 7th in MBAUniverse.com Rankings 2018
- Accredited by International Agency AMBA
- The infrastructure includes air-conditioned classrooms, and LAN/WAN connectivity
- Strong International Exchange Programme for students and faculty with several leading Management Institutes in EU and ASEAN countries like SDA, Bacconi, Jonkoping, Sweden, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, ESCAP-EAP, France; University of Queensland, Austria, Victoria University of Wellington among others
-CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Kozhikode
-Minimum CAT score cut off is 90 percentile while actual cut off may go as high as 96 percentile in shortlisting for final selection round
-IIM Kozhikode applies 3 stage admission process – Pres shortlisting registration, shortlisting and PI-WAT round
-After shortlisting candidates have to appear in WAT and PI round
-Final admission offer is made on the basis of performance in CAT exam, WAT & PI, Academics, Work-experience and other parameters
- The 2 years PGP 2019-21 Programme Fee is Rs.17,50,000
- Average Salary in Placement 2018 was Rs. 17,80,000
- Highest Domestic Salary in Placement 2018 was Rs. 38,50,000
- Highest International Salary in Placement 2018 was Rs. 52,10,000