Set in the financial and industrial capital of India, IBS Mumbai leverages academic rigour with close industrial interaction to bring out the best of every student on campus. The excellent faculty members and state-of-the-art facilities make the intense transformation from student to manager smooth.
IBS Mumbai distinguishes itself by the quality of the leaders it produces. Ranked among the top 5 business schools in the Western region, IBS Mumbai was established in 1995 to promote quality management education, research, training and consulting.
ICFAI Business School, Mumbai has emerged as a preferred destination for those aspiring for management education and recruiters in search of high quality potential managers. This is well reflected not only in the number of students who join IBS every year, but also in the quality of recruiters offering careers.
- ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Mumbai is an independent professional institution which offers two years full time PGPM programme
- Established in 1995, IBS-Mumbai is one of the top business schools in India
- IBS Mumbai was ranked 20th by Business Today; ‘A++’ by Business India; ‘A4’ by Business Standard; 6th among Top B-Schools and was ranked 3rd in West zone – Silicon India
- Moderate Tuition Fee for 2 years MBA Program is Rs 9.09 Lakhs
- Placement 2021 recorded Average Salary – Rs. 6.38 LPA and the Highest Salary- Rs. 12.40 LPA
- Top recruiters include ICICI Bank, PWC SDC, ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, ICICI Securities, NoBroker.com, BlackRock Services, Deloitte Tax Services, Jaro Education, HDFC Bank, PROPERTY PISTOL, XL Dynamics India, BYJU’S, Course5, LODHA Group, Collabera, Kotak Mahindra Bank, JP Morgan India Finance Center