IBS Mumbai: ICFAI Business school
IBS Mumbai: ICFAI Business school
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
A preferred destination for those who are looking for MBA in Mumbai, ICFAI Business School, Mumbai offers 2 years full time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM). IBS Mumbai has emerged as a preferred destination for recruiters who are in search of high quality potential managers. This is well reflected not only in the number of students who join IBS Mumbai every year, but also in the quality of recruiters offering careers.
IBS Mumbai: Institute Highlights
- IBS Mumbai Ranking: IBS Mumbai Rank is among the top 5 business schools in the Western region. The latest IBS Mumbai Ranking has placed IBS Mumbai #20 by Business Today; #6 among top B-schools and #3 in West Zone in Silicon India.
- IBS Mumbai Programme Offered: ICFAI Business School Mumbai offers 2 year full time PGPM programme. IBS Mumbai courses in PGPM include wide range of specializations. There are 12 specialization Courses Offered by IBS Mumbai including Marketing, HR, Finance, BIFS, Supply Chain, Operations, IT, IB, Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics among others
- IBS Mumbai Fees & Eligibility: IBS MBA Fees is Rs.9.09 lakhs for two years. IBS Mumbai eligibility requires 50% marks in graduation. Besides, you should appear in IBSAT on Dec 24 & 25, 2023. IBSAT 2023 registration and application process is open till Dec 21, 2023. Apart from IBSAT 2023, ICFAI Mumbai will accept scores of CAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT exams for MBA admission 2024.
- IBS Mumbai Placements 2023: IBS Mumbai placements have registered high salary packages over the years. In placements 2023, IBS Mumbai average package has gone up at Rs.8.17 LPA and the highest salary has gone up at Rs.18.80 LPA.
- Top Recruiters in IBS Mumbai Placements 2023: Some of the top companies that participated and hired students in IBS Mumbai campus placements 2023 are - ICICI Bank, PWC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of America, NSE, Frootle, BlackRock, EY, DBS Bank, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, Tata Capital, IDFC First Bank
- IBS Mumbai Scholarships: IBS Mumbai, a part of ICFAI Business Schools, offers Merit Scholarships. In all IBS colleges scholarships worth Rs.10 Crores are offered to their students.
- IBS Mumbai Alumni: IBS Mumbai Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread over the World.
- ICFAI Business School (IBS) Mumbai Learning Experience: ICFAI Business School Mumbai brings together a team of excellent faculty members from the academia and industry, and an excellent infrastructure to provide students the best learning environment to develop themselves into well groomed, industry ready professionals.
- IBS Mumbai Campus: IBS Mumbai has 80,000 sq.ft. campus with 15 class rooms on two floors, 225 seater auditorium, faculty cabins, separate common rooms for boys and girls, a gym and three syndicate rooms for student faculty interaction. It has two large conference rooms and foyer. The campus has a rich library with an extensive collection of over 28,000 books, 13 International and 92 National journals and magazines and more than 2,000 CDs. It subscribes to 8 major online databases.
- IBS Mumbai Cut off: IBS Mumbai cut off is not pegged high as the B-school gives good weightage to other parameters. For example, the IBS Mumbai cut off for CAT score is 60%ile while for NMAT the cut off is 150+ score
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest IBS MBA Ranking, this special page will share all major ICFAI MBA Mumbai Rankings.
IBS Mumbai is one of the leading MBA colleges in India. ICFAI Mumbai is independent professional B-school and all the ICFAI Business Schools carry the reputation of ICFAI MBA.
IBS Mumbai Alumni are many top CEOs, CXOs, HR Heads, top managers, entrepreneurs, from its PGPM program. ICFAI Mumbai Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread across the World. ICFAI Business School Mumbai Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma mater and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IBS Mumbai. Some of IBS Mumbai famous alumni are given on the page and apart from them, there are hundreds of notable alumni of IBS Mumbai.
ICFAI Business School Mumbai scholarships are offered to the meritorious students. IBS Mumbai scholarships are Merit Based and Need Based which are offered to students in 1st and 2nd year of the MBA courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet