Since its inception in 1995, IBS has been one of the best B-Schools in the country, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students. IBS Pune offers innovative and globally accepted programs and great opportunities for all-round development. 100% case-based learning is unique to IBS. IBS transforms its students into leaders of the future.
As a business school known for excellence in management education IBS develops the resources with right set of knowledge, skills and attitudes to meet the requirement of the corporate world. The B-school has faculty members pool with a blend of strong academic experience and strong industry experience which ensures richness in ensuring IBS TRICK. The ICFAI Business School (IBS) strongly believes that return on investment (ROI) depends on return on knowledge (ROK).
- ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Pune is an independent professional institution which offers two years full time PGPM programme
- Etablished in 1995, IBS-Pune is one of the top business schools in India.
- ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad is ranked #25 in Government of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020 among top 100 Management Institutes of India
- Moderate Tuition Fee for 2 years MBA Program is Rs 9.09 Lakhs
- Placement 2021 recorded Average Salary – Rs. 6.02 LPA and the Highest Salary- Rs. 10 LPA
- Top recruiters include Axis Bank, Bright Champs, BYJU’s, Credit Agricole, Deloitte, L&T, JARVIS, LIDO, Maruti Insurance, Nielsen, No Paper Forms, Practo Technologies, PWC, S&P Global, Saint Gobain Glass, Tata AIG, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Vedantu, ZF India, Zycus