IIM Indore IPMAT Registration 2022: Process Closed on May 25; Check complete details, Step by Step Process
Last date to register and apply for IIM Indore IPMAT 2022 Exam has closed on May 25. IIM Indore has earlier extended last date to apply from May 21 to May 25, 2022. The registration process was online. IIM Indore will conduct IPMAT 2022 exam on July 2, 2022 in a single session from 10 AM to 12 Noon. It will be a computer based test by IIM Indore for admission to its 5 year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) 2022-27 batch. IPMAT 2022 score will also be accepted for IPM admission 2022 by IIFT, IIM Ranchi, Nirma University and many other top B-Schools offering IPM or BBA programs
How to Register for IPMAT 2022? Step by Step IPMAT Registration Process
Applicants needed to take following steps to register and apply for IPMAT 2022 by using recommended browsers (Scroll down to the end to check the recommended browsers)
- Login to IIM Indore IPM AT 2022 Admission website: iimidr.ac.in/academic-programmes/five-year-integrated-programme-in-management-ipm
- Click at ‘Online registration to get User ID and Password (For New Applicants)
- Fill in the personal details first to receive the User Id and Password (Check Form below)
- Check the User Id in the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number
- For subsequent login, use the received User Id and Password to complete the application for IPM 2022-27 batch.
Below is shared IPMAT Registration login Window 2022
IPMAT Registration 2022: Important dates
IPMAT 2022 Registration Activity
IPMAT 2022 Registration Start Date
April 12, 2022
IPMAT Registration 2022 Last Date
May 25, 2022 till 11.55 PM
Mode of IPMAT Registration
IPMAT 2022 Registration Link
IPM AT 2022 Exam date
July 2, 2022
IPMAT Registration Fee
Candidates should register online and pay the online non-refundable/non-transferable IPMAT Registration fee as under:
- IPMAT Registration Fee for General/EWS/NC-OBC: Rs. 4,130/- (Rupees Four Thousand One Hundred Thirty only, inclusive of GST @18%)
- IPMAT Registration Fee for SC/ST/PwD: Rs.2,065/- (Rupees Two Thousand Sixty Five only, inclusive of GST @18%
Candidates below 20 years of age and pass in class 12 are eligible to apply for IPM AT 2022. Check IPM AT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
IPMAT 2022 Registration Guidelines
IPMAT 2022 Registration process is online. You need to follow the undernoted guidelines to complete and submit IPMAT 2022 Registration
- All the eligible candidates have to register online for IPMAT 2022
- IPMAT Registration form is available on official website of IIM Indore
- Complete the online registration between the IPMAT 2022 Registration Start Date and the IPMAT Registration Last Date
- IPMAT Registration fee is to be paid online and is non-refundable/non-transferable
- IPMAT registration fee is Rs. 4,130/- (Rupees Four thousand one hundred thirty only) inclusive of GST for General, EWS and NC-OBC category candidates
- For SC, ST and PwD category candidates the IPMAT 2022 registration fee is Rs.2,065/- (Rupees Two thousand sixty five only) inclusive of GST
- Candidates belonging to NC‐OBC, SC, ST and PwD categories need to produce valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) will also be provided reservation benefit. The EWSs candidates need to produce a valid document ascertaining the eligibility of the candidate to apply under EWSs category
- No change in the category will be entertained once the application is submitted.
Important instructions to fill the IPMAT online registration form
- Recommended browsers to fill the form are: Internet Explorer (version 10 and above), OR Mozilla Firefox (version 52 and above), OR Google Chrome (version 58 and above)
- Use Mouse to move between fields for entry of data instead of using Tab Key
- Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Candidate has to fill in the personal details first to receive the User Id and Password.
- User Id will be received in the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
- For subsequent login, Candidate should use the User Id and Password to complete the application for IPM 2022-27 batch.
- It is important to provide correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the IPMAT registration is complete.
- No registration and application will be accepted after close of IPMAT Registration 2022 Last Date
How to Edit Errors in IPMAT 2022 Registration and Application Form?
IIM Indore provides IPMAT application Edit facility for limited fields. A limited time window from 10:00 am after closure of last date of IPMAT application process will open for a day or two and will close at 5:00 pm on the last day to edit errors in IPMAT application form. During this period you can modify following errors in IPMAT 2022 application form. These are:
- Candidate’s Photo
- Candidate’s Signature
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Alternate Email Address
- Exam Centre City Preferences
Unless you have successfully registered and submitted the IPMAT application 2022 with requisite fee, you will not be allowed to login and correct any error. So, ensure that your registration and application process for IPMAT 2022 is duly completed.