IIM Indore IPMAT 2024 Registration: Expected to Begin in February 2024; Exam in May 16; Check Step by Step Process, Fees
IPMAT is a computer based exam conducted by IIM Indore for admission to 5 year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) with BBA + MBA degree. The IPMAT 2024 exam is expected to be held on May 19, 2024 in a 2 hours duration from 2 PM to 4 PM. IPMAT 2024 registration process is likely to begin from February 26, 2024 with a registration fees of Rs.4130 as was last year.
IPMAT Registration 2024: Important dates
Below are shared the important dates for IPMAT Registration process 2024
IPMAT Exam 2024 Registration Timeline
Important IPMAT 2024 date
IPMAT Registration Date Starts
February 26, 2024
IPMAT Registration Last date
April 15, 2024
Mode of IPMAT Registration Process
IPMAT 2024 Registration Form Link
IIM Indore IPM AT 2024 Exam date
May 19, 2024 (Expected)
All dates are tentative
IPMAT Exam 2024 will be conducted by IIM Indore in a single session of 2 hours duration in 34 cities. IPMAT 2024 offers admission opportunity not only to 5 Year BBA+MBA degree in IIM Indore, but also at IIM Ranchi, IIFT, TAPMI, Nirma University, NALSAR University among other top institutes and universities.
IPMAT Registration Fee Details 2024
Candidates should submit their IPMAT Registration form online with requisite IPMAT Registration Fees. IPMAT registration fee details 2024, based on last year fees, are as under. Please note that IPMAT registration fee is non-refundable/non-transferable
- IPMAT Fee for General/NC-OBC: Rs. 4,130/- (Rupees Four Thousand One Hundred Thirty only, inclusive of GST @18%)
- IPMAT Fee for SC/ST/PwD: Rs.2,065/- (Rupees Two Thousand Sixty Five only, inclusive of GST @18%
Candidates below 20 years of age and with pass in class 12 are eligible to apply for IPM AT 2024. Check IPM AT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
IPMAT Registration & Application Form 2024: Key Guidelines
IPMAT 2024 Registration process is online. You need to follow the undernoted guidelines to complete and submit IPMAT Registration & Application form 2024 online
- All the eligible candidates have to submit their IPMAT Registration form online
- IPMAT registration form is available on official website of IIM Indore
- IPMAT registration fee is to be paid online and is non-refundable/non-transferable
- IPMAT Registration form fee is Rs. 4,130/- (Rupees Four thousand one hundred thirty only) inclusive of GST for General, EWS and NC-OBC category candidates
- For SC, ST and PwD category candidates, the IPMAT 2024 registration fee is Rs.2,065/- (Rupees Two thousand sixty five only) inclusive of GST
- Candidates belonging to NC‐OBC, SC, ST and PwD categories need to produce valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) will also be provided reservation benefit. The EWSs candidates need to produce a valid document ascertaining the eligibility of the candidate to apply under EWSs category
- No change in the category will be entertained once the IPMAT registration & application form is submitted.
Important instructions to fill the IPMAT Online Registration Form
- Recommended browsers to fill the IPMAT Registration form are: Internet Explorer (version 10 and above), OR Mozilla Firefox (version 52 and above), OR Google Chrome (version 58 and above)
- Use Mouse to move between fields for entry of data instead of using Tab Key
- Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Candidate has to fill in the personal details first to receive the User Id and Password.
- User Id will be received in the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
- For subsequent login, Candidate should use the User Id and Password to complete the application for IPM 2024-29 batch.
- It is important to provide correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the IPMAT registration is complete.
How to Register for IPMAT 2024? Step by Step IPMAT Registration Process
Applicants need to take following steps to register and apply for IPMAT 2024 by using recommended browsers
- Login to IIM Indore IPM AT 2024 Admission website: iimidr.ac.in/academic-programmes/five-year-integrated-programme-in-management-ipm
- Click at ‘Online registration to get User ID and Password (For New Applicants)
- Fill in the personal details first to receive the User Id and Password (Check Sample Image of Form below)
- Check the User Id in the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number
- For subsequent login, use the received User Id and Password to complete the application for IPM 2024-29 batch.
Below is shared IPMAT Registration login Window
How to Edit Errors in IPMAT 2024 Registration and Application Form?
IIM Indore provides IPMAT application Edit facility for limited fields. A limited time window from 10:00 am after closure of last date of IPMAT application process will open for a day or two and will close at 5:00 pm on the last day to edit errors in IPMAT application form. During this period you can modify following errors in IPMAT 2024 application form. These are:
- Candidate’s Photo
- Candidate’s Signature
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Alternate Email Address
- Exam Centre City Preferences
Sample Error Correction Window Image is as below:
Unless you have successfully registered and submitted the IPMAT application 2024 with requisite fee, you will not be allowed to login and correct any error. So, ensure that your registration and application process for IPMAT 2024 is duly completed.