MDI has a large number student exchange tie-ups with universities across the world such as North America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
2 years full time PGDM at MDI Gurgaon has consistently been ranked among top management programmes in the country. AMBA (Association of MBAs) UK accredited MDI’s fulltime Post Graduate Programmes making MDI as the first and only B School in India to be internationally accredited. AMDISA has awarded SAQS Re-Accreditation to Management Development Institute, Gurgaon. All its management programmes are AICTE approved.
MDI Gurgaon has recently restructured and streamlined its curriculum and course delivery in all programs to make the programs Industry relevant and has recruited the best faculty from across the globe who can contribute to teaching and research.
MDI Gurgaon has a consistent record of excellent placement. The maximum and average compensation packages at MDI Gurgaon have been rising year after year. The average CTC across the three courses in placement 2019 at MDI Gurgaon, stood at INR 20.13 LPA with the highest domestic CTC being INR 40.79 LPA.138 PPOs were offered to MDI students by 106 participating marquee recruiters MBA Placement 2019
- MDI is one of the top B-Schools of the country.
- MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Systems (SAQS) in 2005.
- First Indian B-School Accredited by AMBA
- 100% Placements
- One out of every Five PGP Students spend at least a Term Abroad
- Largest International Exchange Programme in India
- 75+ Nationally and Internationally Acclaimed Full-time Faculty
- Largest School for Continuing Education in Management
- 40 Acres of Lush Green Campus
- Strategically located in the Corporate Hub of India
MDI Gurgaon Admission Status 2020
Key dates for admission to PGDM 2020-22 batch at MDI are:
- Application open date: September 11, 2019
- Application close date: November 22, 2019
- Application fee: Rs.3000/- (Inclusive of GST)
Programmes offered: PGPM/PGP-IM/PGP-HRM
MDI Final admission round consists of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
MDI Gurgaon Fee
The programme wise fee for the PGPM/PGP-HRM and PGP-IM 2020-22 batch at MDI Gurgaon is:
- PGPM 2020-22 : Rs.20,86,667/-
- PGP-HRM 2020-22 : Rs.20,86,667/-
- PGP-IM 2020-22 : Rs.24,52,667/-
MDI Gurgaon Cut off
MDI Gurgaon accepts only CAT score. Accordingly, the admission process is based on CAT 2019 cut offs. Cut-offs in MDI admission over the past many years have remained in a range of 93 to 95. Those who have scored the CAT percentile in this range can expect to be called for final admission round at MDI Gurgaon
MDI Gurgaon Shortlist 2020
- MDI shortlist for admission 2020 will be announced by the end of January 2020
- The shortlisted candidates have to log in at MDI website and enter their order of preference for PGPM/PGP-IM/PGP-HRM.
- Preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later on.
- MDI will have an intake of 360 students in total for the three of its PGPM (240), PGP-HR (60) and PGP-IM (60) programmes.
- MDI shortlist is expected to comprise 1000+ candidates who would be called for GD/PI round at different cities in India.
MDI Gurgaon has a consistent record of 100% placements with reputed recruiters visiting the MDI campus for placement year after year. The current Placement trends at MDI Gurgaon are:
- Average Salary: INR 20.13 Lpa
- Highest Salary: INR 40.79 Lpa
- Top Recruiters: Asian Paints, American Express, Coca-Cola, Cognizant GCPL, ITC Limited, L'Oréal, MARS, Nivea, Aditya Birla Retail, HP India, Mother Dairy, Sprinklr, Cipla, Eli Lilly, Novartis
- Average Salary Batch 2016-18 (Domestic): Rs.19.35 lakhs
- Highest Salary Batch 2016-18 (Domestic): Rs. 35.00 lakhs
- Highest Salary Batch 2016-18 (International): Rs.55.00 lakhs
- Top Recruiters 2018 (Domestic): Asian Paints, Castrol, Colgate-Palmolive, Coca-Cola, Dabur, ITC, PepsiCo, Google, McKinsey, Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, Hinduja Group, Mahindra, Stellium, Reliance, EY, Rivigo, Tata Steel
- Top Recruiters 2018 (International): Tolaram Group, Johnson & Johnson- Dubai, Philips-Madrid.