KIITEE Management eligibility criteria 2022 is the graduation with 50% marks. KIITEE Management is the National Level MBA Entrance Exam conducted by KIIT University Bhubaneswar for MBA admission at its KIIT School of Management (KSOM) and KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) Bhubaneswar. KIIT Management Exam dates are from January 15 to 17, 2022.
KIITEE Management 2022 is the Common Entrance Exam for 3 MBA Programs namely, MBA at KIIT School of Management; MBA (Rural Management) and MBA (Agri Business Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management
KIITEE Management Eligibility Criteria 2022
KIIT University has prescribed following four important points for KIITEE Management eligibility 2022
- KIITEE Management Eligibility 2022:Criterion-1: Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalentCGPA)
- KIITEE Management Eligibility 2022: Criterion-2: The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned University/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree, taking all subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
- KIITEE Management Eligibility 2022: Criterion-3: Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- KIITEE Management Eligibility 2022: Criterion-4: The students who are appearing for final year graduation exams are also eligible to apply and will be given provisional admission subject to submission of their final results before 30th June 2022
- KIITEE Management Eligibility Criteria 2022 for ScholarshipsKIITEE Management Eligibility Criteria 2022 to offer scholarships to students is as under: Top 5 candidates who score highest in KIITEE Management 2022 are eligible for scholarships equivalent to 50% of tuition fee as per the KIITEE Management Eligibility criteria.
- KIITEE Management Eligibility For MBA Admission 2022: KIIT University has prescribed following KIITEE Management Eligibility for MBA and for MBA (Rural Management) and MBA (Agri Business Management) Admission 2022:
KIITEE Management MBA Eligibility
- KIITEE Management MBA Eligibility criteria at KSOM for shortlisting the candidates is based on performance in KIITEE Management Exam or CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT exam score.
- Another point in KIITEE Management eligibility for MBA admission 2022 is that KIIT-KSOM will use the overall scores obtained in the relevant entrance
- Short listed candidates, as per the cut offs in KIITEE Management MBA eligibility criteria 2022 or other entrance exam score, will need to attend the GD-PI round and perform well
KIITEE Management MBA (RM) & MBA (ABM) Eligibility
KIITEE Management MBA Eligibility criteria at KSRM for shortlisting is same as of MBA programme. However, the candidates need to make a choice as per their preference to MBA (RM) or MBA (Agri-Business Management)