KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar will conduct KIITEE Management 2020 exam for MBA admission 2020 to its KIIT School of Management and KIIT School of Rural Management from January 18 to 20, 2020 in 15 test cities across the country.
KIITEE Management is an objective type computer based test. KIITEE Management 2020 is the Common Entrance Exam for the 3 MBA Programs - MBA at KIIT School of Management; MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management and MBA (Agri Business Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management
What to Prepare for KIITEE Management Exam
KIITEE Management 2020 exam consists of MCQs and is divided into 5 sections. Each section has varying weightage with different score assigned for the section. You need to divide your preparation for all the five sections.
KIITEE Management Exam: Questions and Scoring Pattern
Maximum Marks for the Section
Issue of Social concern
KIITEE Management Exam Preparation Guide 2020
The KIITEE Management Exam is an “Objective” computer-based test. The questions in KIITEE Management Exam 2020 would be shown on computer screen and answers would also be marked on a desktop computer.
Every year more and more candidates apply for to pursue a career in Management. Before preparing for any competitive exam candidates should be aware of the basic details of the examination. Here are some KIITEE Management Exam details that can help aspirants to prepare for the examination.
- KIITEE Management Exam Duration: The total exam duration will be two and half hours (150 Minutes)
- Type of Question: The questions will be of multiple choice types (MCQs) with answer options.
- No. of Questions: The KIITEE Management question paper will comprise total 150 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For multiple choice questions, 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer and zero for no response.
- Marking More than 1 Answer Option: If a candidate marks more than one answer for a question, the answer will be treated as incorrect and will attract penalty of negative marks
- Language of the Questions: The Language of KIITEE Management Questions will be English. The questions will not be in any other language
KIITEE Management Preparation tools are:
1. Topics to Prepare for KIITEE Management
It is very important to prepare as per the KIITEE Management syllabus for the exam. The section wise important topics that need to be prepared are
Section-1: Quantitative Aptitude
- Arithmetic-Ratio, mixtures, work, average, percentage, Time & speed, Profit and loss, interest, basic statistics
- Number properties
- Counting principles
- Derivatives ( Maxima-Minima)
- Table and pie chart
- Bar diagrams and graphs
Section-2: Analytical Reasoning
- Logical puzzle,
- Numerical puzzle
- Venn Diagram
- True/false statements
- Visual Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement
- Team Formation
- Family Tree – Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Clocks & Calendar
Section 3: English
English test includes the test of grammar, tenses, vocabulary, jumbled paragraphs and reading comprehension.
Key topics in KIITEE Management Exam are
- Usage of Articles
- Dangling Modifiers
- Usage on Nouns & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Prepositions –regular and followed, Verbs, Syntax, Subject-verb Agreement, Simple, continuous, Perfect tenses and Conditional-unreal past.
- Jumbled paragraphs
- RC Passages of 400- 500 words and not too difficult passages. There is no fix rule on framing the questions based on Reading comprehension passage, which is followed by at least 3-4 questions each.
- Questions could be any of following types:
- Questions based on inference drawn
- Questions based on the Central idea of the passage
- Questions based on phrases, idioms
- Questions based on expression in the passage.
Section-4: General Knowledge (GK).
- Conventional GK-available in books
- Current GK- based on current reading of newspapers and periodicals;
- Business & Economics GK -for example changes in Fiscal and monetary policy, CRR, Repo Rate,
- Devaluation and up valuation of Rupee.
- Business, National and International events
- Who’s who
- Constitutional of India,
- Currency and Capitals of the countries
- States of India
- International Organizations
- Monetary and fiscal tools
- Identification of personalities, companies among others.
Section 5: Issue of Social Concern
Important social issues making impact on social life are covered in KIITEE Management 2020 exam preparation
- Abbreviations of various Social schemes – PMRY, MNREGA
- Poverty Line definition – BPL
- GDP Measurement
- Five Year Plans
- Indian Economy
- Social Activism in India
- Me Too Campaign – Women empowerment
- Fake news on Social Media
- Swachh Bharat Mission: Success is still at Large
- Retirement Homes
- Social Media: A boon or a bane for society and individuals
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Will it abolish the orthodox mindset?
- Law as an instrument of Social Change
- Browsing at Workplace
- Social Activism is necessary for survival of democratic society
- India & uniform civil code
- Net Neutrality
- Smart City Project
- Gender bias
- Agriculture related activities & their impact
- Government schemes related to Agriculture and Rural Development
- Various National and International organizations concerning the Agriculture, Rural development with special reference to India and underdeveloped countries
2. KIITEE Management Sample Papers
Candidates can attempt the Mock test which will be uploaded in the website www.ksom.ac.in before 15 days of Exam.
3. Books for KIITEE Management Preparation
The Best Books for KIITEE Management 2020 preparation and study material is available in abundance in the market. You need to choose the best books for KIITEE Management preparation. In fact, Books for KIITEE Management preparation play a major role in helping you score high in the exam. Since there are few common core sections in KIITEE Management and other exams like CAT, CMAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT and others, the books to prepare for them are also very much similar. A few of the best books to prepare for KIITEE Management 2020 are
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT - by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT’ - by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT’ - by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson)
- ‘How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT’ - by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘Logical Reasoning and data Interpretation for the CAT’- by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson)
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT’- by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
- ‘Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT’-by Nishit K Sinha
- Latest RC Passages and practice questions provided by Study centres like TIME, CL among others
- Editorial and short articles published in English news papers
- ‘Word Power Made Easy’ – by Norman Lewis
- ‘High School English Grammar & Composition’ – by Wren & Martin
- Manorama year book to prepare for GK in CMAT
- Regularly solve the Verbal Ability questions from your study material especially on Para summary, Jumbled Paragraphs
- Read news papers daily, watch TV News and continue updating your GK on regular basis.
- Attempt GK question exercises on daily basis
- Static or conventional GK does not change. Try to ensure that you divide the GK in sub sections and read & memorise it well.