NMAT Admit Card: Download Dates, how to download, Test Day Guidelines
NMAT Admit card 2021 will be released by GMAC, 24 hours after your successful registration and completion of payment of NMAT exam fee. NMAT exam dates are from October 14 to December 27, 2021. It is a computer based test which you can take from your home or at the test centres. NMAT 2021 will lead to MBA admission 2022 in more than 30 MBA colleges including NMIMS, SDA Bocconi, SPJIMR, XIMB, ISB, VIT among others. Registration and Application process for NMAT 2021 is open from August 3 to November 10, 2021 with a registration fee of Rs. 2300/-.
If you apply for NMAT by GMAC 2021 on August 3, you can get your NMAT 2021 Admit Card latest on August 5, 2021. NMAT 2021 Admit Cards will be issued to all the candidates whose application is successfully submitted for NMAT 2021 till November 10 without late fee or November 15, 2021 (with late fee).
Details in NMAT Admit Card 2021
The NMAT exam admit card is a document that contains your NMAT registration details and photograph. In order to take the NMAT 2021 exam, you are required to carry and produce the hard copy of your NMAT Admit Card 2021 along with other required documents at the exam centre on the NMAT by GMAC exam day as scheduled by you and get it signed by the exam administrator at the designated place on the day of the exam.
How to Get NMAT Admit Card 2021?
- During Registration process, you are required to upload your photographs as per the specification provided on the registration website
- You can print your Admit Card with photograph after the payment is accepted by GMAC
- After the registration and payment received by NMAT by GMAC, you will receive an e-mail at the e-mail id specified by you in the online NMAT application form, confirming your registration for the NMAT exam.
- You can schedule your NMAT exam through the scheduling exam tab in candidate dashboard available in your NMAT account. You need to choose the date, time slot and location of your preference subject to availability on a First come First Serve basis. The Pearson VUE system shows the availability of seats at the test center on real time basis.
- Within 24 hours of scheduling the test, you will receive a confirmation e-mail mentioning your test venue name and address along with date and time of the test.
- Now you can download your NMAT by GMAC Admit Card from your NMAT by GMAC account.
- If you apply for NMAT by GMAC 2021 on September 28, you will get your NMAT 2021 Admit Card latest by October 1, 2021.
- You must carry the hard copy of NMAT admit card to the exam centre on your exam day
- Make sure that the exam administrator signs the Admit Card at the designated place.
- You will not be allowed to exam if the exam administrator is unable to match your photo
- The NMAT admit card is also issued for NMAT exam retake/rescheduling
No Hard Copy of NMAT Admit Card is sent by GMAC
After successful NMAT registration, you must download your NMAT Admit card from the "Admit Card" tab provided in the NMAT by GMAC account. However, GMAC will not send the hard copy of NMAT Admit card.
India’s Top MBA Entrance Exams: Check Dates, Pattern, Mocks, Registration Process…
Carry NMAT Admit card to NMAT Exam Centre
If you are appearing in online computer based NMAT exam at exam centres, you will need the hard copy of your NMAT Admit Card 2021, Photo ID, confirmation letter and photocopy of the primary ID which should be carried to enter the NMAT by GMAC test centre. Following documents are required to be produced at NMAT Exam Centre:
- Carry and produce the NMAT Admit card along with the necessary IDs and confirmation letter on the day of the test to allow you to take NMAT. One photocopy of the Photo ID for submission at the test centre.
- Photocopy of the Primary ID for submission at the Test centre.
- Copy of Xth class certificate in case there is mismatch in the name between Xth class certificate and Test taker ID.
- Confirmation email which can be shown on mobile device or taken as a printout.
NMAT Admit Card 2021 Download Dates
NMAT Admit Card 2021 download is available at NMAT by GMAC exam website within 24 hours of completing the NMAT 2021 Application process. Important dates for NMAT 2021 Application submission and NMAT Hall Ticket download are shared here:
NMAT Admit Card Activity
NMAT 2021 Application Starts
August 3, 2021
NMAT Admit Card Download available on August 5, 2021
NMAT 2021 Last Date to Apply
November 10, 2021
For Nov 10 Applications, NMAT Hall Ticket download starts on Nov 12
NMAT 2021 Admit Card Download Date
24 Hours from the Application Submission Date
Till Exam Date
Last Date to Apply with Late Fee
November 15, 2021
For Nov 15 Applications, NMAT Hall Ticket download starts on Nov 17
NMAT Admit Card for Retake/Rescheduling of Exam
Download from Website with your NMAT Account
Updated Same day and before exam date on NMAT Dashboard Account
Step by Step Process: How to Download NMAT Admit Card 2021
- Download your NMAT Admit Card 2021 from your NMAT account.
- Do not wait for any hard copy of NMAT 2021 Admit card as it will not be sent
- Take print of the NMAT 2021 admit card and affix your photograph on it in the given space
- Must carry the NMAT 2021 Admit Card to exam centre as it is the mandatory document to appear in the exam
- You can download your NMAT Admit Card from your dashboard only after the payment of Application fee is realized.
NMAT Admit Card: Mandatory Document
- NMAT 2021 Admit card is a document containing test taker registration details and photograph.
- Test takers can download their Admit card from the "Admit Card" tab provided in the NMAT by GMAC account.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card along with required IDs, confirmation letter and photocopy of the primary ID to be allowed to enter the NMAT test centre.
NMAT Admit Card for Retake
- You can download your NMAT Admit Card for Retake of the exam from your NMAT account
- The same card with Retake exam date will be available for download
- Your retake registration option will be enabled in your NMAT dashboard after your exam date.
- You need to register for the retake by simply clicking on the Retake section and pay the retake registration fees.
- There is no need to fill in the details again.
- Once the registration for the retake is complete and retake registration fees is realized you will be able to schedule your retake exam.
Important Note for NMAT Retake Admit Card
- You can register for NMAT retake exam after your exam date
- Schedule the retake exam date 15 or more days after your most recent date of attempt.
- It implies that you should wait for 15 days before you can appear for a retake.
- You can schedule your NMAT by GMAC any time during the retake scheduling window and can choose any slot which is minimum 24 hours later than the time you schedule your appointment.
- Please note you may or may not get the same exam centre as allotted to you for your previous attempt(s).
NMAT by GMAC Admit Card instructions
The NMAT 2021 Admit card prescribes test day documents needed along with NMAT Admit card for verification and test taking at NMAT 2021 exam centres in India. These are:
- Print out of Confirmation email
- Admit Card: Candidates are required to download their NMAT Admit Card
from their NMAT account and take the print out of the same to test centre.
- Photocopy of the Photo ID for submission at the test centre.
- Other documents as advised by NMAT by GMAC for differently abled candidates.
- One valid Photo ID and another signature ID in original form must be presented from
the list below for candidates taking NMAT exam in India: (Only one from the list is needed)
- Passport issued by the Government of India
- PAN Card issued by the Government of India
- Voter's ID Card
- UID/Aadhaar Card
- List of Secondary IDs (containing candidate name and signature)
- Passport issued by the Government of India
- PAN Card issued by the Government of India
- Debit/Credit Card
- Driver's License
NMAT Admit card 2021: Key points to remember
- Get your NMAT exam Admit Card signed by the test administrator at the designated place on the day of the NMAT exam.
- Produce same signed NMAT by GMAC 2021 Admit Card, if you are opting to retake the NMAT exam. Please check that this NMAT 2020 Admit card is duly signed and stamped by the test Administrator.
- Check your printed photograph on your NMAT 2021 Admit Card is clearly visible. If the photo is blank or not clearly visible, contact the help desk on official NMAT website or send email to update the photo. You will not be allowed to take the test if the test administrator is unable to match your photo.
- No admission without NMAT Admit Card to the test Centre. If you do not carry NMAT exam Admit Card to the testing centre on the day of your scheduled exam, you will not be allowed to appear in the test. India’s Top MBA Entrance Exams: Check Dates, Pattern, Mocks, Registration Process…