Minimum NMAT 2022 Eligibility criteria require a graduation in any discipline. The NMAT by GMAC 2022 Eligibility Criteria do not prescribe any minimum percentage of marks in graduation to appear in the NMAT exam. NMAT is a national level computer based MBA entrance test leading to MBA admission in top MBA colleges like NMIMS Mumbai, K J Somaiya, Shiv Nadar University, VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar and many other MBA colleges in India.
Conducted by GMAC, the NMAT 2022 is expected to be conducted from October 14 to December 27, 2022. Application process starts in August 2022. NMAT exam is held in 75+ days testing window throughout the country. Many changes in the NMAT 2022 exam pattern are introduced by GMAC. Read More
GMAC, the NMAT conducting authority has announced the NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria 2022 to appear in the exam. Although NMAT Eligibility criteria define the NMAT eligibility to appear in the exam, it does not include the eligibility criteria of the MBA college for admission. GMAC has advised the candidates to look for the eligibility criteria for the selected MBA/PGDM programme at the preferred institute before ensuring their NMAT eligibility.
NMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Key Points
The NMAT by GMAC eligibility criteria 2022 depend upon the application/admission eligibility criteria of the respective MBA College. However, despite this fact that there are no specific NMAT 2022 eligibility criteria, there are few basic parameters in NMAT by GMAC eligibility criteria 2022 which an applicant requires to fulfil to appear in NMAT exam. These are:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Percentage of minimum marks in graduation should be as per the requirement of MBA college or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates in final year of Graduation also fulfil NMAT by GMAC 2022 Eligibility criteria and can apply for NMAT by GMAC 2022
- If selected, the final year candidates will need to comply with the graduation certificate/degree submission requirement of the MBA college by the last date as prescribed by the institute.
- Candidates who have completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) or are waiting for the result can also apply.
- NMAT eligibility does not impose any age bar to appear in NMAT 2022 exam.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with its eligibility criteria.
- If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA, and multiplying the result with 100 as per the MBA college eligibility
- Mere fulfilment of minimum NMAT eligibility criteria 2022 will not ensure consideration for short listing by the institute.
NMAT by GMAC 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Important Guidelines
- No specific NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria: NMAT eligibility criteria 2022 have not been separately specified. Anyone with recognized bachelor’s degree below or above 50% marks can appear in NMAT by GMAC 2022 exam.
- Check B-school Admission Criteria: NMAT 2022 eligibility criteria clearly instruct the applicant to check first the eligibility criteria of the MBA college where he/she wants to apply. If the particular MBA college accepting NMAT exam needs minimum 50% marks in graduation, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she follows this NMAT eligibility criteria to be considered for admission by the respective institute.
- No Fee Refund, if NMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria Not Matched: One of the key points in NMAT 2022 eligibility criteria is that if the test taker registers for the test and then finds that he/she is not - eligible for admission to the desired program, no NMAT test fee refund will be made.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS admission 2023
NMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022 for NMIMS admission 2023 require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the required discipline. The NMIMS and NMAT eligibility Criteria for MBA admission are on the same lines.
NMIMS accepts only NMAT Score
The most important point in NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria for MBA admission in NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai and its other campuses is that the NMIMS will accept only NMAT by GMAC exam score. Below are shared the key points as elaborated in NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 for NMIMS 2023 admission:
|NMIMS Campus||Programme Offered||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mumbai||MBA / MBA HR / MBA Analytics and Decision Science||Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (of all years).|
|Mumbai||MBA Pharmaceutical Management Selection process is separate||Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (of all years). Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.
Candidates with B.Tech. Bio-Tech. ,B.Tech. Bio-Medical, B.E. BioTech., B.E. Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
Candidates working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
|Bengaluru; Hyderabad; Navi Mumbai; Indore||PGDM||Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (of all years).|
- One of the most important points in the NMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS is that apart from required recognized graduate degree, the candidate should be registeredand have applied for NMAT by GMAC 2022 and must score well to become eligible for admission.
- The candidates, who have passed or, have appeared for graduation examination from a University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained in writing from the University concerned.
- An important point in NMAT by GMAC 2022 Eligibility Criteria for MBA admission in NMIMS is that the candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for NMIMS.
- NMAT 2022 Eligibility makes it the sole responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for the admission at NMIMS, as verification of the documents is done at the time of final admission only.
- NMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS admission 2023 also clarify that the candidates having two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred for admission to all the full time MBA/PGDM programmes.
- NMAT Eligibility further clarifies that the candidate must have appeared for all the subject(s) / exams before the commencement of the respective program (s) of NMIMS. The examination of none of the subjects should be held after the commencement of the respective course.
|India’s Top MBA Entrance Exams: Check Dates, Pattern, Mocks, Registration Process…|