NMAT 2020 is a national level computer based MBA entrance test leading to MBA admission 2021 in top MBA colleges like NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai (PGMPW), ISB (Certificate programme), VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar and many other MBA colleges in India.
Conducted by GMAC, the NMAT 2020 dates for NMAT registration and NMAT exam are scheduled from July to December 2020. Based on last year NMAT exam schedule, this year NMAT will also be held in a 75 day test window from October to December 2020 throughout the country.
GMAC, the NMAT conducting authority has announced the NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria to appear in the exam. Although NMAT 2020 Eligibility criteria define the NMAT eligibility to appear in the exam, it does not include the eligibility criteria of the MBA college for admission. GMAC has advised the candidates to look for the eligibility criteria for the selected MBA/PGDM programme at the preferred institute before ensuring their NMAT eligibility.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020: Key Points
The NMAT by GMAC eligibility will depend upon the application/admission eligibility criteria of the respective MBA College. However, despite this fact that there is no specific NMAT 2020 eligibility criteria, there are few basic parameters in NMAT by GMAC eligibility criteria 2020 which an applicant requires to fulfil to appear in NMAT exam. These are:
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree
- Percentage of minimum marks in graduation should be as per the requirement of MBA college or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates in final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for NMAT by GMAC 2020
- If selected, the final year candidates will need to comply with the graduation certificate/degree submission requirement of the MBA college by the last date as prescribed by the institute.
- Candidates who have completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) or are waiting for the result can also apply.
- NMAT eligibility does not impose any age bar to appear in NMAT 2020 exam.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with its eligibility criteria.
- If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA, and multiplying the result with 100 as per the MBA college eligibility
- Mere fulfilment of minimum NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 will not ensure consideration for short listing by the institute.
NMAT by GMAC 2020 Eligibility: Important Guidelines
- No specific NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria: NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 have not been separately specified. Anyone with recognized bachelor’s degree below or above 50% marks can appear in NMAT by GMAC 2020 exam.
- Check B-school Admission Criteria: NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 clearly instruct the applicant to check first the eligibility criteria of the MBA college where he/she wants to apply. If the particular MBA college accepting NMAT exam needs minimum 50% marks in graduation, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she follows this NMAT eligibility criteria to be considered for admission by the respective institute.
- No Fee Refund, if NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria Not Matched: One of the key points in NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 is that if the test taker registers for the test and then finds that he/she is not - eligible for admission to the desired program, no NMAT test fee refund will be made.
MBA/PGDM Admissions 2020: Application Deadline closing soon | Apply Now! XIME KOCHI, Admission PGDM 2020-22 EMPI New Delhi PGDM Admissions 2020 Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar Nalanda University MBA in Bihar Admission 2020 JKBS Gurgaon, PGDM Admission 2020
NMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020 for NMIMS
NMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020 for NMIMS require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the required discipline. The NMIMS and NMAT eligibility Criteria for MBA admission are on the same lines.
NMIMS to Accept only NMAT Score
The most important point in NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria for MBA admission in NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai and its other campuses is that the NMIMS will accept only NMAT by GMAC exam score.
Below are shared the key points as elaborated in NMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020 for NMIMS:
|NMIMS Campus||Programme Offered||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mumbai||MBA / MBA HR / MBA
Analytics and Decision Science
|Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (of all years).|
MBA Pharmaceutical Management
Selection process is separate
Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (of all years). Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.
Candidates with B.Tech. Bio-Tech. , B.Tech. Bio-Medical, B.E. BioTech., B.E. Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
Candidates working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
|PGDM||Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (of all years).|
- One of the most important points in the NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS is that apart from required recognized graduate degree, the candidate should be registered and have applied for NMAT by GMAC 2020 and must score well to become eligible for admission.
- The candidates, who have passed or, have appeared for graduation examination from a University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained in writing from the University concerned.
- An important point in NMAT by GMAC 2020 Eligibility Criteria for MBA admission in NMIMS is that the candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for NMIMS.
- NMAT 2020 Eligibility makes it the sole responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for the admission at NMIMS, as verification of the documents is done at the time of final admission only.
NMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020 for NMIMS
- NMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020 for NMIMS also clarify that the candidates having two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred for admission to all the full time MBA/PGDM programmes.
- NMAT 2020 Eligibility further clarifies that the candidate must have appeared for all the subject(s) / exams before the commencement of the respective program (s) of NMIMS. The examination of none of the subjects should be held after the commencement of the respective course.