SNAP 2019 Percentile predictor will help you to know your nearest expected percentile score in SNAP 2019 exam. The SNAP percentile predictor should be used immediately after the exam day as this is the time when you can recall how you have performed in the SNAP exam.
SNAP 2019 Exam date is December 15, 2019. SNAP 2019 is a computer based test of 2 hours duration from 2PM to 4PM. SNAP is considered a lengthy exam. Although SNAP 2019 consists of 115 questions instead of 130 questions last year, the changed scoring pattern may not allow to change the cut offs substantially. However, there is no announced individual sectional cut offs out of a maximum score of 150 marks.
Register Now for SNAP 2019 Percentile Predictor
As SNAP 2019 will be the online computer based test, it may not be possible for the candidates to have access to SNAP question paper and answer keys. To help you to know about your expected SNAP 2019 percentile in the exam, this SNAP percentile predictor 2019 can help you to know which Symbiosis B-school you could get based on your percentile.
How does SNAP Percentile predictor can help you more!
- SNAP Percentile predictor 2019 helps you to know what score you could get on the basis of your performance in SNAP 2019 exam in each of the four sections.
- SNAP exam percentile predictor predicts how much sectional and overall percentile you would get in SNAP exam on the basis of your raw score in SNAP exam that you expect to get.
- The more you are accurate in anticipating your raw score, the nearer you are to predict your SNAP percentile through the SNAP percentile calculator.
How SNAP Percentile Calculator is prepared
The three major components based on the SNAP scoring pattern are used in SNAP percentile calculator:
- Symbiosis International University has shared the process of scoring and normalization which is used to prepare SNAP percentile on the basis of raw score leading to scaled score and finally getting the shape of SNAP percentile. Similarly, the websites and preparation centres also use this methodology.
- For reporting purposes, Scaled Scores for each section (Section I: General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability; Section II: Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency; Section III: Current Affairs; Section IV: Analytical & Logical reasoning and Total along with the Percentiles shall be published.
- The process of Normalization is an established practice for comparing candidate scores across multiple Forms and is similar to those being adopted in other large educational selection tests conducted in India.
Who offers SNAP Percentile Predictor 2019
SNAP Percentile predictor is prepared and formulated by number of websites and preparation centres like MBAUniverse.com, CL, TIME, IMS, VistaMind. All the SNAP percentile predictors claim to be very near to predict your SNAP percentile. But no one can claim that this is the exact percentile you will get in SNAP 2019 since it depends on number of factors on which your SNAP percentile score depends. A few of them are outlined below:
- Total number of candidates appeared in SNAP exam
- Relative performance by your peers
- Difficulty level in SNAP exam
- Section-wise difficulty level in SNAP exam
It is very much possible that despite scoring very high raw score you may not get a high percentile of 95+ in one instance, in other instance it is also possible that even after scoring a low raw score you may score a high percentile in SNAP exam.
|MBA/PGDM Admissions 2020: Application Deadline closing soon | Apply Now!|
|XIME KOCHI, Admission PGDM 2020-22|
|EMPI New Delhi PGDM Admissions 2020|
|Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar|
|Nalanda University MBA in Bihar Admission 2020||JKBS Gurgaon, PGDM Admission 2020|
How SNAP Percentile Predictor be helpful to you
Once you know how much SNAP exam percentile you will get – section wise as well as overall, you may anticipate whether you could be shortlisted for SIBM Pune, SCMHRD Pune, SIIB Pune, SIBM Bangalore or SIOM Nashik. In case you find that your expected SNAP 2019 percentile may not be so high, or in one of the four sections, you may get a low SNAP percentile, you may be on your guard and will be able to look for other good B-schools where admission process is open.
SNAP percentile predictor depends upon the Input, Process and output criteria. Whatever raw score you report – section wise and overall, it will be processed and expected percentile will be arrived at. If your raw score is far from reality, you may not get nearer to your accurate percentile prediction.