On December 20, 2020; January 6 & 9, 2021, Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune will conduct SNAP Online Computer Based SNAP Test in a changed pattern and reduced time duration of one hour for each SNAP test. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2020 is being conducted in 94 test cities in India for admission to MBA 2021-23 in 16 Symbiosis Management institutes including SIBM Pune.
To help SNAP 2020 aspirants prepare better in the changed online SNAP exam structure, experts at MBAUniverse.com have prepared SNAP Previous test papers with answer keys. MBAUniverse.com, India’s leading MBA aspirants’ website is also happy to share Answers & Expert Solutions to official SNAP previous year test papers. This will help you in predicting your SNAP 2020 entrance test Percentile. Follow the instructions and directions as given in the test questions in the sectional and full length SNAP previous test papers. Symbiosis International University (SIU) is also conducting official SNAP Mock test as per following details for the applicants who have applied and paid application fee by the stipulated date.
SNAP Official Mock Test
SIU Pune is conducting Official SNAP Mock Test from November 19 to 22, 2020. The applicants who have completed their registration by 17th November, 12 Midnight, are eligible to appear in the official SNAP mock test and can book the Mock Test Slot as under:
Key Highlights of SNAP Official Mock Test
- The mock test is held from 19th November to 22nd November
- Slot booking for the mock will be open from 18th November 2020 till 22nd November 2020. Candidates can book slots on the same day as the mock test provided. They can book slot till an hour before the start of the session. For example, if a candidate wants to take the 10:00 am - 11:00 am mock on 22nd November, they can book the slot till 9:00 am (an hour before the mock starts).
- The login credentials for both slot booking and taking Mock Test shall be A. SNAP ID; B. Password with which the Candidate has registered for SNAP 2020 Exam.
- Official SNAP Mock Test is an MCQ test. Each question has four responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- The SNAP MOck test consists of 3 Sections (General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability - 15, Analytical & Logical Reasoning- 25, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency - 20)
- Mock SNAP Test duration is 60 minutes, i.e. 1 hour.
- Each question in SNAP official Mock Test carries 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking for the wrong answer. 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The official SNAP Mock Test scores are available once you complete the test by clicking the “END TEST” button and then the ‘VIEW RESULT’ button
- Percentile will not be calculated for the SNAP official Mock Test.
SNAP Previous Year Test Papers: Highlights
- SNAP Previous Year Exam Papers were paper based tests till 2016.
- With effect from 2017, you may not find actual SNAP previous year test papers. They would be replica test instead of actual SNAP previous year question paper
- Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune does not officially release the SNAP previous year test papers
Below are shared the SNAP previous year question papers with solutions for past four years. Please note that the basics of SNAP test papers have not changed.
SNAP Previous Year Test Paper-1
This is the SNAP previous year question paper with answer keys. It is advised to attempt this SNAP previous year test paper first before evaluating your answer keys
SNAP Previous Year Test Paper-2
As the SNAP Past Year Test Papers were paper based, this SNAP question paper with solutions is another paper based test. It is advised to attempt this SNAP previous year test paper first before evaluating your answer keys
SNAP Previous Year Test Paper-3
This is a moderate difficulty SNAP question paper. This SNAP Past Year Test Paper is also paper based. Again it is advised to attempt this SNAP previous year test paper first before evaluating your answer keys
SNAP Previous Year Test Paper-4
A moderate difficulty SNAP exam in paper based format, this SNAP Previous Year Exam Paper is not much different than the current SNAP question paper. The best way to attempt it, is to complete solving this SNAP previous year question paper before jumping to answers.
SNAP Question Paper: Salient Features
As announced by Symbiosis International University (SIU), the SNAP 2020 is a computer based test as was the SNAP previous year test paper of 2019. The SNAP Test paper this year and the SNAP previous year test papers have following common features:
- SNAP 2020 test is computer based test as per the SNAP previous year question paper.
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes (2 hours).
- SNAP Test Date is December 13, 2020; Time: 14.00 hrs. - 16.00 hrs.
- SNAP 2020 Test follows the trends of SNAP Previous Year Test Papers and is an objective test.
- Each question in SNAP question paper has 4 responses for Normal Questions
- Normal Questions in SNAP question paper carry 1 mark for each question and Special Questions carry 2 marks for each question.
- Each wrong answer in SNAP Test papers attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and for Special Questions also.
- For special questions in each section of SNAP question paper will have blanks where answers will have to be entered by the candidate by using the virtual keyboard. For example, if question is “What is the capital of Australia?” The candidate needs to enter the answer as CANBERRA by using the virtual keyboard.
SNAP Previous Year Question Paper Vs SNAP 2020
- SNAP 2020 will be conducted as Online Computer Based Test for the 4th time on the lines of last year SNAP exam pattern
- SNAP 2020 has a changed exam structure with 115 questions and 150 maximum marks. The same pattern was followed in SNAP Question Paper 2019. However the SNAP Previous Year Question Paper of 2018, had more questions although maximum marks were same
- SNAP questions in each section are of moderate difficulty level as were there in previous SNAP test papers
- The SNAP previous exam papers will enable the SNAP test takers to become conversant with the SNAP exam pattern, SNAP Syllabus Topics and the type of questions in the exam.
|SNAP Previous Year Question Paper, Answer with Solution 2014||SNAP Previous Year Question Paper, Answer with Solution 2013|
|SNAP Previous Year Question Paper, Answer with Solution 2011||SNAP Previous Year Question Paper, Answer with Solution 2010|