On December 15, 2019, Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune will conduct SNAP 2019 Online Computer Based SNAP Test. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2018 is to be held in 92 test cities in India for admission to MBA 2020-22 in 15 Symbiosis Management institutes including SIBM Pune.
To help SNAP 2018 aspirants prepare better in the changed online SNAP exam structure, experts at MBAUniverse.com have prepared SNAP Previous test papers with answer keys. MBAUniverse.com, India’s leading MBA aspirants’ website is happy to share Answers & Expert Solutions to official SNAP previous year test papers. This will help you in predicting your SNAP 2019 entrance test Percentile. Follow the instructions and directions as given in the test questions
Admission Notification | Apply Now
|IMI New Delhi, PGDM Admissions 2020 Open||SDA Bocconi Asia Center Mumbai, Batch 2020-22|
|BITS Pilani, MBA Admission open 2020|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida, PGDM- 2020-22||UPES MBA Admissions 2020 | Apply Now|
SNAP Previous Year Test Papers: Highlights
- SNAP Previous Year Exam Papers were paper based tests till 2016.
- With effect from 2017, you may not find actual SNAP previous year test papers from 2017 onwards. They would be replica test instead of actual SNAP previous year question paper
- Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune does not officially release the SNAP previous year test papers
Below are shared the SNAP previous year question papers with solutions for past four years. Please note that the basics of SNAP test papers have not changed.
SNAP Previous Year Test Paper-1
This is the SNAP previous year question paper with answer keys. It is advised to attempt this SNAP previous year test paper first before evaluating your answer keys
SNAP Previous Year Test Paper-2
As the SNAP Past Year Test Papers were paper based, this SNAP question paper with solutions is another paper based test. It is advised to attempt this SNAP previous year test paper first before evaluating your answer keys
SNAP Previous Year Test Paper-3
This is a moderate difficulty SNAP question paper. This SNAP Past Year Test Paper is also paper based. Again it is advised to attempt this SNAP previous year test paper first before evaluating your answer keys
SNAP Previous Year Test Paper-4
A moderate difficulty SNAP exam in paper based format, this SNAP Previous Year Exam Paper is not much different than the current SNAP question paper. The best way to attempt it, is to complete solving this SNAP previous year question paper before jumping to answers.
SNAP Question Paper: Salient Features
As announced by Symbiosis International University (SIU), the SNAP 2019 is a computer based test as was the SNAP previous year test paper of 2018. The SNAP Test paper this year and the SNAP previous year test papers of 2018 have following common features:
- SNAP 2019 test is computer based test as per the SNAP previous year question paper.
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes (2 hours).
- SNAP Test Date is December 15, 2019; Time: 14.00 hrs. - 16.00 hrs.
- SNAP 2019 Test follows the trends of SNAP Previous Year Test Papers and is an objective test.
- Each question in SNAP question paper has 4 responses for Normal Questions
- Normal Questions in SNAP question paper carry 1 mark for each question and Special Questions carry 2 marks for each question.
- Each wrong answer in SNAP Test papers attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and for Special Questions also.
- For special questions in each section of SNAP question paper will have blanks where answers will have to be entered by the candidate by using the virtual keyboard. For example, if question is “What is the capital of Australia?” The candidate needs to enter the answer as CANBERRA by using the virtual keyboard.
SNAP Previous Year Question Paper Vs SNAP 2019
- SNAP 2019 will be conducted as Online Computer Based Test for the 3rd time on the lines of SNAP 2018 exam pattern
- SNAP 2019 has a changed exam structure with 130 questions and 150 maximum marks. The same pattern was followed in SNAP Question Paper 2018. However the SNAP Previous Year Question Paper of 2017, had more questions although maximum marks were same
- SNAP questions in each section are of moderate difficulty level as were there in previous SNAP test papers
- The SNAP previous exam papers will enable the SNAP test takers to become conversant with the SNAP exam pattern, SNAP Syllabus Topics and the type of questions in the exam.
|SNAP Previous Year Question Paper, Answer with Solution 2014||SNAP Previous Year Question Paper, Answer with Solution 2013|
|SNAP Previous Year Question Paper, Answer with Solution 2011||SNAP Previous Year Question Paper, Answer with Solution 2010|